<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Laura | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/laura/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/laura/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a2c27a82754e6fddfe1c4e1a57027db</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Hi in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-6/#post-29328</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Nov 2018 13:26:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome!  Good to see you&#8217;ve decided to join us! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5e28b82cf101ef0b32bd7bcfee91517</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/18/#post-24968</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Dec 2017 15:20:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No school for me today! ^.^</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebda94299efcfd2e9645cee9d3437856</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/18/#post-24961</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Dec 2017 14:44:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Greg, I will look into that. </p>
<p>They&#8217;re &#8220;Side rods&#8221; or &#8220;Drive rods&#8221;</p>
<p><a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_locomotive_components" rel="nofollow ugc">For future reference</a> 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8a98638305dab45c022a04d64dc086a</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24932</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:42:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay gotcha.  Those are sweet, where did they come from?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">191a289db780757a5146866d0eb0ee8a</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24926</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 04:30:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay, I&#8217;m confused, I can&#8217;t fathom why you would need metal rails if you are using batteries?  Anyway, I would strongly recommend against removing metal from the rails.  It&#8217;s basically folded and crimped around the plastic, as I&#8217;ve pointed out in the picture below, it would not be easy to reattach and if you did it would not have quite the same&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21429"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24926" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbc411fb2691dea79a27ba9b495e65e6</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/18/#post-24893</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:11:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would be willing to help out if it meant they&#8217;d be open to coming to the trolley museum to display for our summer &#8220;Trolley Fair&#8221; event as I posted about in the other &#8220;2018 events&#8221; thread.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d84e1e443aae02439b44eed166ee6a0</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/18/#post-24733</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:13:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hahahaha Greg, I read your post and I must have gotten the last one. &gt;:D</p>
<p>Check the time stamp.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d84e1e443aae02439b44eed166ee6a0</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/18/#post-24733</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:13:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hahahaha Greg, I read your post and I must have gotten the last one. &gt;:D</p>
<p>Check the time stamp.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08cfd5f41b98d84584c54a130c7e2470</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Lego train Track in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-train-track/#post-22534</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jul 2017 03:46:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would consider 2:1, 3:1 is a bit steep.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3b40d46c85a957dcc45da21c9d7825e</guid>
				<title>Laura&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/17962/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:12:53 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0678570d47111c761b640ff99953e275</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/8/#post-17446</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Aug 2016 00:58:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There is a big glut at the moment. Many old timers that collected trains are passing away and/or thier collections are being liquidated.  The trolley museum has been getting many donations from families recently because it is a difficult market to be a seller in at this time.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1816d772da91eb7a0b424c62ec5eb230</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/7/#post-16859</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2016 22:04:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s at Burgettstown as the STEAM instructor.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfe7a95219654f2b2b0ff6f951ee3235</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/6/#post-16613</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 May 2016 19:17:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>If you&#8217;re still looking for a box, I have one that&#8217;s been folded flat.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9826eb21f2f240c55dfceda804d24bc7</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/5/#post-16250</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:44:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am trying to find some from this past year, I know my dad took some.  Give me a bit.</p>
<p>Found some!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9826eb21f2f240c55dfceda804d24bc7</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/5/#post-16250</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:44:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am trying to find some from this past year, I know my dad took some.  Give me a bit.</p>
<p>Found some!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99f58116188a1af4d7692c116c5139ef</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/5/#post-16250</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:44:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am trying to find some from this past year, I know my dad took some.  Give me a bit.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08ed0e0a9fa6b34d70979a47ba67cf67</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic LAN:  Kevin Hinkle moving on in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lan-kevin-hinkle-moving-on/#post-15635</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 12:53:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Woot, job opening!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e1c80cdc493847f04eb5e76596b8822</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic New Member! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-2/#post-14885</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:34:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome!  Us ladies will take over yet! &gt;:)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b55fc27f8906f69ec22aca105a612a1</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Farmhouse MOC in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/farmhouse-moc/#post-14884</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:30:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very cool! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">445a1c1b2e4345bc5941c1ff17553c13</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Actors with 2 or more Character minifigs? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/actors-with-2-or-more-character-minifigs/page/2/#post-14265</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:37:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>Andy Serkis&#8217;s saliva can be seen on screen coming from the CG Gollum&#8217;s mouth.  He ran around in the dirt to not only voice, but capture the spirit of the character.  He deserves the credit.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75a05b9cce5cf0a5de42bc679bac1066</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Actors with 2 or more Character minifigs? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/actors-with-2-or-more-character-minifigs/page/2/#post-14262</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:51:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would give him credit for 3 IMO I say voice acting counts.</p>
<p>Also, did they ever make a Jane Foster (Thor) fig?  Cause if so Natalie Portman would have credit for her and Padme. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c0f0b09cab2eb6320de2735712b6499</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Actors with 2 or more Character minifigs? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/actors-with-2-or-more-character-minifigs/page/2/#post-14261</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:41:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was not aware of this thread either, subscribing now&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bbe42abc5f1339fc9a6d4d25e47388d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic 2015 Q4 build challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2015-q4-build-challenge/#post-13891</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:28:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>lol lamp post anyone?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f042b6dea8a48d7d238a8e8178509b3d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Electro minifig polybag in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/electro-minifig-polybag/#post-12263</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2015 18:10:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bought 8 of these at the bethel TRU on Monday (taking advantage of the $30 for a free JPW polybag.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03da56147be188d51af322e6929c7694</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic part alteration in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/part-alteration/#post-10662</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:20:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lacquer thinner is not surprising, that shit&#8217;s evil (but it&#8217;s awesome, I use it all the time).<br />
When I was little I accidentally sandblasted the print off my aquanauts when playing with them in a sand-pile.  I wouldn&#8217;t recommend that though as it scratches the shit out of them.  Although I agree with Josh, you&#8217;re &#8220;barbarians.&#8221; &gt;=D</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bf9cd036f009b0623391cb56e179496</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic want to get paid to play with LEGO? in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/want-to-get-paid-to-play-with-lego/#post-10114</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:50:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pay wasn&#8217;t amazing, hours weren&#8217;t always guaranteed and they made me to go to some weird places.  I had fun doing the summer programs, which were pretty steady hours, but as far as after school things I would say unless you live in or close to Monroeville it&#8217;s probably not worth it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ffec38e0508286472d5a86cfb3e171f</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Physics teacher needed  in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/physics-teacher-needed/#post-9653</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:26:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When you have a Tech Ed opening let me know 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02cced0ae5cef2581f7fce054f221c15</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic BrickLink Links in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-links/#post-8648</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Nov 2014 14:00:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If we put it up as SCLUG we will squeeze in as the last on page 1.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d17046462521de8feb13af04f12e295</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Irony in advertising in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/irony-in-advertising/#post-7672</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Sep 2014 01:00:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww, well it&#8217;s good to know that with LEGO children can aspire to be whatever they want to be without being judged 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">636e88a46318fb922422f306771f0ab8</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic Irony in advertising in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/irony-in-advertising/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Sep 2014 00:51:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thought this was amusing, in other words&#8230;<br />
&#8220;Give your kids their own little crime ridden world to explore.&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">850cce7cca67f4c218e4f7787aef1ab1</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic background check and clearances in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/background-check-and-clearances/#post-6185</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 May 2014 19:15:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The criminal record check is $10 and can be completed in a couple of minutes through the state police website.  The child abuse clearance is $10 but the form must be printed &amp; mailed and the payment can only be a money order.  It also take a month to get the form back.  </p>
<p>The FBI clearance that teachers must get is about $30 and you have to go&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5013"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/background-check-and-clearances/#post-6185" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01b581751049496dd6ce64d5030c98e7</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic LEGO gender gap in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-gender-gap/#post-5192</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:38:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ya I can see that.  When I was growing up I got all kinds of stuff aquanauts, town, space and castle.  The minifigure I made to represent me was an aquanauts body with a girl head, and I ran around and had all kinds of adventures. I drove a big truck, owned my own business, had a family and saved the world all the time!  I had lots of fun without&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4236"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-gender-gap/#post-5192" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a11a371ee37b8ecb75286750548963d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-everyone/#post-4230</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:44:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there!  As Tim and Matt already mentioned, you should come down to the trolley museum display, shouldn&#8217;t be that far for you and it will be a good chance to meet some people and see what we&#8217;re all about at the same time. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea9fd25e258aa19e739e9550c90fb10d</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Hello everybody! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-everybody/#post-4197</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Nov 2013 03:48:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24f87f8c4f5df651dcf3ef250da89af7</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic series 12 minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/series-12-minifigs/#post-4160</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:14:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>Really she should be holding the &#8220;stop&#8221; or &#8220;slow&#8221; sign, because that&#8217;s all I ever see female construction workers doing</p>
<p>Other reactions:<br />
Another Mermaid&#8230;&#8230; I should make the Odyessy in Lego at this rate.  We have Sirens, Poseidon, Ogres, Greeks (Romans but close enough), only thing missing is some sheep and a hydra. 😛</p>
<p>At least give the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3323"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/series-12-minifigs/#post-4160" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">531913dcd2c624ee359fdfecf0ce8da6</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic New tall hall in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-tall-hall/#post-4114</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:13:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awww she&#8217;s beautiful!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e80f00e1b465d153c337a8f77fdce39</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Lighting Source for MOCs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lighting-source-for-mocs/#post-3576</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Oct 2013 13:18:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p> Greg – They are 4.5 volt. I do not know how they could be connected to a Lego 9v transformer. </p></blockquote>
<p>You might be able to run two strings in series off a 9v Transformer.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c801594c1cb2918a48880e8aedf8047</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic CMF Series 10 / Mr. Gold in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-10-mr-gold/#post-2059</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:59:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Irony avails.  We were standing there searching and a guy that worked there came up and said that people come in every morning to search through the packs.  So there&#8217;s me thinking, &#8216;No way we&#8217;re gonna find it!&#8217;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42158e948d269ff966aab832adf123c8</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic CMF Series 10 / Mr. Gold in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-10-mr-gold/#post-2057</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Jun 2013 13:50:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I take it correctly &#8216;TRU&#8217; is store.  It was the Toys R us on Mcknightmare Rd.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ca7d9dc0dabd1789c3fe739c7e7bfc9</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic CMF Series 10 / Mr. Gold in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-10-mr-gold/#post-2053</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Jun 2013 12:57:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The pic&#8217;s low quality because my phone was dead and I had to take it with my iPod.  I believe it is 3715/5000.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a02abf56298ba92223552f6fb487e31e</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic CMF Series 10 / Mr. Gold in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-10-mr-gold/#post-2049</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Jun 2013 01:33:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I was at Toys R us today with my brother and sister-in-law.  My brother and I were looking through the minifigs and I jokingly said to my sister in law who&#8217;s not very interested, &#8220;You can look too, and if you [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1aa09f4f8638fb80f3e45a3bd37d397d</guid>
				<title>Laura changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/1512/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 May 2013 12:22:33 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec9186ea9582be1ae973aac3276613a1</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Pickup and Horse trailer in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pickup-and-horse-trailer/#post-1900</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 May 2013 12:18:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yep, had to be somewhere I could upload them from my computer rather than the phone. No internet at home makes me sad =(</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b18d1813e55b61f68c9e1d2f57bb01d</guid>
				<title>Laura started the topic Pickup and Horse trailer in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pickup-and-horse-trailer/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 May 2013 01:03:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I built this to go a long with the farm I&#8217;ve been working on for my city.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fd7eb904383507a54b8c3ff60e1db51</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Just-A-Boat in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/just-a-boat/#post-1868</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 May 2013 13:54:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome! I love classic pirates!  I need to post a couple of the boats I built in my younger days, they&#8217;re not great but they&#8217;re sharable. xD</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7d85288979da6539dd23a24b363bdfc</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-there/#post-1801</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 May 2013 13:58:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>
Josh wrote:<br />
…so you come home most weekends…any chance you’ll be making an appearance this weekend at the children’s festival?  We could use a few extra people for coverage for breaks and such.  Could be a nice [&hellip;]</p></blockquote>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d978df282528d3a454e4e726cccdba6</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic New 2013 Lego Sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-2013-lego-sets/#post-1800</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 May 2013 13:46:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ya, I think Orthanc is pretty nice.  It&#8217;s in the same line as the Death Star, not the most detailed version ever (because it has to be marketable) but still a pretty nice set.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0957fb6ed455302ae1a1d2af903f88a</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-there/#post-1780</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 May 2013 14:20:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ya, my uncle is a machinist at IBM and he raves about how great SW is.  I recently got a free trial version of it I just haven&#8217;t installed it yest.  I&#8217;d really like to try it out more.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb879bb49434ebb204858e9046cf49aa</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-there/#post-1775</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 May 2013 03:57:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used solidworks in college and really liked it.  Havemt gotten much experience since because my district  just has the auto desk license so we have autoCAD, Inventor and Revit.  I really enjoy working with inventor</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b81a788c55e704f9aaab5997c10492ff</guid>
				<title>Laura replied to the topic New 2013 Lego Sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-2013-lego-sets/#post-1716</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 May 2013 19:13:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ya, I only shop at Toysrus if I have a coupon anymore.  Prices are ridiculous, and the they&#8217;ve really upset me in the past with misleading advertisements.  However, they did redeem themselves a little last year by [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>