<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Laura | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/laura/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/laura/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Laura.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:11:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45bbf5c51546a9b310d38f97dfc3db7b</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 9v Train Wire Repair HELP in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-wire-repair-help/#post-63981</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Apr 2025 00:34:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have replaced and repaired some LEGO 9v wires, the ones with the 2&#215;2 black 2/3 bricks at the end. I used the type of wire in the attached image. It was really challenging to get the 2&#215;2 black 2/3 bricks apart and it took some trial and error with each wire to ensure connectivity before snapping them back together. I think <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> has done train&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49155"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-wire-repair-help/#post-63981" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82fe9d430ec7dca66b1720e3156c73df</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2025 20:00:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had this idea in the discord channel, but let&#8217;s flesh the standard out a bit in this thread.  <a href="https://discordapp.com/channels/1030207681052557322/1343750277982846996/1347935020412571780" rel="nofollow ugc">https://discordapp.com/channels/1030207681052557322/1343750277982846996/1347935020412571780</a></p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> &#8211; we certainly on for a fall trolley display?  That&#8217;s where I&#8217;m thinking this will play a role.</p>
<p>LUG will provide the green 2&#215;4 bricks to serve as the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49109"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">635c171494418e8e671e94ea01b9c0f5</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Hell o in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hell-o/#post-42107</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:10:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HE SAID WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO BUILD!</p>
<p>GOSH</p>
<p>You reply like <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02ed98ffa58df0096ae5b9a458130a65</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Moonbase in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/moonbase/#post-41464</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Oct 2021 00:57:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; Funny you should mention this. When we were packing up Pumpkin Trolley yesterday, I noticed that Laura had 110Q Sterlite binds which (if I saw correctly) could hold two 48×48 baseplates side by side. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> can you confirm?</p>
<p>I&#8217;m also very interested in the answer to this.  I don&#8217;t know if Laura is reading this thread or is actually getting&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34028"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/moonbase/#post-41464" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">695505aa40987bf695e0f76ac268ced3</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Moonbase in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/moonbase/#post-41451</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Oct 2021 19:09:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Due to the length of the prior statements, I ask the Chair for the right to revise and amend my remarks later.  :-p</p>
<p>Funny you should mention this.  When we were packing up Pumpkin Trolley yesterday, I noticed that Laura had 110Q Sterlite binds which (if I saw correctly) could hold two 48&#215;48 baseplates side by side.  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> can you confirm?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4227cb0fa8d01e80cc03034cb2a3962</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/5/#post-38821</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Mar 2021 22:33:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We must have a similar aesthetic taste &#8230; I already used that design!  I want to finish the edges with 1&#215;1 tiles that I don&#8217;t have, but I have lots of 1&#215;2 tiles.  The 1&#215;2&#8217;s won&#8217;t fit, so I&#8217;m seriously asking, is there a good way to cut a 1&#215;2 tile in half? For example, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a>, would it be possible with a CNC or some other laser cutter?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">705523116c88d97251c5f6eb1963ca06</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36417</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2020 12:23:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am placing an order in a store called &#8220;BRICKroom.&#8221; (including the period at the end of the name) in Germany.  If there is anything you would like to add, please let me know. There is a 5% fee for PayPal fees, but I am already paying for shipping, so if you see something that you really want, let me know in the next day or two. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdes&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30448"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36417" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5232cd034a48d03170b800dd9efda775</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24933</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 15:02:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> They are test molds from over 10 years ago. There&#8217;s actually marbled clear/ red but the price is way out of my league. For a while they did a test in those two colors for quality inspections on molds. I have heard their process is different now but I am not sure. I still see a lot of new-ish parts in red that don&#8217;t appear in sets so maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21434"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24933" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c2dc891a862b9b57d0baf2670500fdb</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24928</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:01:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> The original intent we to attempt to put 9v rails in the clear tracks shown below and run a 9v Ice planet space train. It looks like I will have no trouble running an RC train on it instead.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66f1217ec781692e195509fe64809920</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24928</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:01:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> The original intent we to attempt to put 9v rails in the clear tracks shown below and run a 9v Ice planet space train. It looks like I will have no trouble running am RC train on it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4b7291411561b212a6298585d7bcbf3</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24895</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:14:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>there&#8217;s a grey line of purist I&#8217;m not familiar with&#8230;there are those copper strips that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> has put on her track before, but if the intent is to say it&#8217;s all LEGO&#8230;I think you&#8217;d still need to have an asterisk for *modified.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd1acf7fbb389675723a8340d1ba0ba1</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic New To SCLUG in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-to-sclug/#post-21542</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 May 2017 10:35:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Steve, thanks for introducing yourself. Are those all original LEGO trees in your photo? </p>
<p>Also, did you see the thread about <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> &#8216;s dream about a &#8220;tall ships&#8221; display at the Washington trolley museum this summer?  It seems like the USS Constellation would fit right in with that display. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad2f7a408a8a99fac3f76d1f37bcfacd</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic FV Ocean Challenger in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fv-ocean-challenger/#post-21439</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 May 2017 13:28:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a>, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a>, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> tend to be some of our bigger train / track suppliers&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d3a1f0b55ac4b484f5625a820d4c8f6</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic sbrick in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sbrick/#post-18238</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:45:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I never messed with mine.  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a> was talking about it yesterday.  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> or <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/hannah133/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah133</a> , were you interested?  If anyone is interested in mine, I&#8217;m happy to let it go.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fac7638217759d66e6f6ca14cb6e0208</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/8/#post-17443</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Aug 2016 19:30:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>   I have some HO trains for sale on craigslist, including a few that are self-motorized. Two of the vehicles are self-motorized trolleys,  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a>.  Considering that these trains, buildings etc. were from the 70&#8217;s, I thought they would be worth something, but this is not my area of expertise.  I keep lowering the price but I guess there must be a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14831"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/8/#post-17443" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f807a3a65416e0f16121f5e7181c38d</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Ordering from German Bricklink Store in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ordering-from-german-bricklink-store/#post-16543</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 11:52:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a>, you want these? <a href="http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=-50049801&#038;h=112997&#038;itemIDseq=5556" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=-50049801&#038;h=112997&#038;itemIDseq=5556</a></p>
<p>Hmm&#8230; as much as I love soccer, dunno if I need to get into those&#8230;</p>
<p>He said +2 Euro per kg above 4 kg, and I&#8217;m at 3.5 kg right now. 2 Euro ain&#8217;t no thang in light of the rest. And yeah, who wants to do a big CMF draft?!? We haven&#8217;t done one&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14081"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ordering-from-german-bricklink-store/#post-16543" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5785981bf3004450cb10edc4642e2f70</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Ordering from German Bricklink Store in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ordering-from-german-bricklink-store/#post-16543</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 May 2016 11:52:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a>, you want these? <a href="http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=-50049801&#038;h=112997&#038;itemIDseq=5556" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=-50049801&#038;h=112997&#038;itemIDseq=5556</a></p>
<p>Hmm&#8230; as much as I love soccer, dunno if I need to get into those&#8230;</p>
<p>He said +2 Euro per kg above 4 kg, and I&#8217;m at 3.5 kg right now.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58b307152ff64c0b747ef8db4c6285b9</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/5/#post-16240</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2016 03:35:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>instead of threadjacking another thread, or reviving a dead one, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> why can&#8217;t I find any good pics of the trolley displays?  Like a complete shot of the display?  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/solscud007/" rel="nofollow ugc">@solscud007</a> did you ever take any?  I&#8217;m trying to find some good pics in our flickr stream for our LEGO.com feature, and I can&#8217;t find anything really good.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3dd579ca38b99342e7abe4d167ec3e77</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/howdy-2/#post-12434</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:41:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ach! I didn&#8217;t know ye were Scottish, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a>!</p>
<p>Welcome, Patrick!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50be127d92c593ebd7c5eaa808a913f3</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic want to get paid to play with LEGO? in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/want-to-get-paid-to-play-with-lego/#post-10113</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:41:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah, some of us work day shift in Green Tree, so 3PM in Monroeville isn&#8217;t going to happen. (They do have other locations, I think&#8230;)</p>
<p>Don&#8217;t get me started on Snapology. Josh and I sent numerous communications to them a couple years ago, and they totally ignored us. Granted, it apparently was just one guy ignoring us, and supposedly he&#8217;s gone&#8230;&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-8411"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/want-to-get-paid-to-play-with-lego/#post-10113" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>