<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | LegoDude | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/legodude/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/legodude/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for LegoDude.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da9d1e30904fa584e6f04ed91b679f76</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic What the heck is Dan building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-dan-building/#post-38818</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:36:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Our Friend&#8217;s son in Erie does also make syrup.  Lines everywhere running to a pool and they ended up building a pressure boiler shack.  Quite the set up.  Are you this complex?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4615be0a81e027ab323db5ad0fb057e</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic What the heck is Dan building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-dan-building/#post-38573</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Feb 2021 03:28:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great seasonal look.  The use of snow as a prop is great.  Maybe tomorrow you can post the ice planet version!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">257f970f31722ccca0cb81e124b5626c</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-4/#post-38271</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2021 03:25:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Mark.  There are some really creative individuals int he group!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3903f0b502a9f7da92956a51ad4038c2</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35865</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 17:25:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The 9:30 to 11:00 slot will work if you are not going to use them.   Please be sure you are the first priority.<br />
Thanks, Len</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdf5f972664e692ff5d10fbd9ec74514</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35860</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 01:30:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good evening Josh,<br />
Do you have any tickets left for the brick bar?  My wife said she wanted to go&#8230;.so why not.  If I could get 4 it would be great.<br />
Not sure what you may have left at this point.<br />
Thanks, Len</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25e7c3c82c898430dcc7794c6f14c082</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/page/2/#post-35248</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:33:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice.  I do not have the Eiffel Tower.  For some reason I did not see the Alpine Village.  I really like the idea of the lego backdrop of mountains.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b623044d7723e736f720991183e5cebc</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35247</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:28:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Paula,<br />
Thanks for your teams work yesterday morning.<br />
Len</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f032a3371adf3e937a855fd4623d484c</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35209</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jan 2020 19:56:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just getting back.  I plan to be there.  Hope to see some of you in person.<br />
Thanks, Len</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a6c46617bc7121543932da8cc17e71c</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-35045</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2020 01:34:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I generally break down all the buildings and all the scenery and put them back in their boxes.  I only have the modular building on shelves in my basement.  Very little re-use of scenery.I use a paint brush to dust them every so often.  There are a decent amount of old blocks in the the white snow, so watch out where those huskies go.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f17b40bcf45917abbc1f57f6e4ec60c3</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-35002</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:57:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The train &#8220;standards&#8221; would be a decent thing for me to help out with to sort of work my way into it.  I will be out of town 2 of 4 weeks in January, but February should be better.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e4b8f62e8f2053d32d541f4ca79bad9</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34995</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:52:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This set-up took me about three weeks to complete due to the previous one being set up at Thanksgiving.  There were lots of details missed.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bffea15a556e1e44b5e118d08c22dc1</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34991</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:50:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The ferris wheel, UF ride, Train, Roller Coaster, wind turbine, and whirly ride all ran off remote controls.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ace9029539ea6dd5020bb36fab40dedf</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34989</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:48:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still coming because of size</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3bdaf278c341f34170f70a4390d0e35</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34987</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:47:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Next few</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a48bbb8422831abeabcc6d23223cc586</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34981</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:27:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Let me get a couple more posted and then I will stop.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8532141542753b3bfae3b31a2b842601</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34937</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 03:47:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The library was in Erie, PA and everything is apart except the modular buildings&#8230;.I will try to get some the RR museum items posted tomorrow.</p>
<p>PS&gt;  No need to call me LD (although I don&#8217;t care), my name is Len</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3e1f7375079cdf091d48939177cfe2a</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34933</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 03:38:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will have to shrink the other photos down to post them.  The reality is I use a lot of pieces (and people) that I have to form a scene.  Not near the artistic ability of some of what I have seen posted.  Realized I lived in Erie, so my only access to bricks was store sets until the last 5 year when there was at least an eBay option for random&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29233"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34933" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd06595c69a5cd3a2dc6d972d120e561</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34930</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 03:35:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Some Library photos from 2013-2016</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f636e3e534fce126ee6de919b8d005b</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34926</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 03:28:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A few from 2004?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7317c7839d871e2874f946eca7a05500</guid>
				<title>LegoDude replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34922</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 03:23:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A couple pictures from way back (2002?).  Back when Legos were relatively basic!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">555637218d018ac7d7e10af97896ca36</guid>
				<title>LegoDude started the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2020 19:01:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happy New Year!  Bob (Thanks by the way) reached out to me after he saw a display at the Western PA model RR museum.  I Have collected legos for over 30 years and have a good many sets and spare parts though the years.   I used to make displays in a library in an elementary school in Erie.  I recently moved to Pittsburgh (Wexford) and only have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29157"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc8dd736ff887905e12d70bd3b9fd757</guid>
				<title>LegoDude became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/29155/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2020 18:34:18 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>