<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Renée | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Renée.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">317700ff5e35c07ee1ac56efa5d82e94</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/9/#post-53003</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jun 2023 09:51:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really like the mosaic floor in the entry using the envelope tiles.  Sand green looks good with red and white.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> It&#8217;s just you, or maybe your new laptop.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5479f9365b0d6e6a21687b4e1a7c2c3d</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic table cloths in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/table-cloths/#post-52589</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 May 2023 01:27:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is the back side open so you can either still sit under the table or easily slide boxes or backpacks underneath?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09a83f8816d3a200c21c30b5a2e0111f</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic your display name in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/your-display-name/#post-51738</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:32:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Couldn&#8217;t find where to change User Name. Found where I could change everything else (password, display name, etc.) Would you post instructions?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">016382ba8e6cfda009354e4437387baa</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-50715</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:41:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> I have the weekly handout pdf&#8217;s and air hockey file from Oct &#8217;21</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb756a51c22650fe393a0643a91e9f45</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Hello SC Lug Members in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50427</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2023 21:58:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Pamela, welcome to the LUG!  I also recently discovered how much fun LEGO is now (yup, had just one box of bricks as a kid with a couple of doors and windows, guess I was supposed to build a house). I recently built the TreeHouse, so much fun and pretty.</p>
<p>Did you play the LEGO video games?  I played them on xbox 360 with my daughter when she&#8217;d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40267"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50427" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2db3d829a01d678fd3ac8a38c60c5fc8</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Lego Photography in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-photography/#post-50098</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jan 2023 02:40:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Would love to see a picture of the lightbox you just found <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4576a233065dbaeff5e18e5e7243ef03</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Hello World in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-world/#post-49434</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2023 10:36:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG!  What themes do you like to build?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98d7e8ee80f283d6972e1795e02c8b72</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Intro Post: Hi Everyone in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/intro-post-hi-everyone/#post-49432</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Jan 2023 10:27:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG! Wildlife builds are also one of my favorites. My sister is a high school biology teacher and last year I built a model of her classroom (love the new virus tile). I&#8217;m looking forward to meeting you at the Ross Park Mall event!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">374f0f58c5f17d06ceaa5b7b5ae730ef</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Christmas Wreath in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/christmas-wreath/#post-49131</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Dec 2022 11:49:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome design! And I really like the background you dropped into the instructions, I didn&#8217;t realize that could be done.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a44e121b6b550d8260537af46f87b872</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic 2023 Q1 build challenge -Micropolis build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/micropolis-build/#post-48735</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Dec 2022 02:19:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Giving the first quarter build challenge thread a bump</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74c4959c77d2dbefc7713d22689e38d4</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Star wars Recon trooper diorama in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/star-wars-recon-trooper-diorama/#post-48734</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Dec 2022 02:03:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really like the tree. It`s so wide at the base that it feels ancient. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8b359a32cb9f9f98b6630cea0f08e27</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-48650</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Dec 2022 21:51:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We&#8217;re getting <a href="https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/atv-and-otter-habitat-60394" rel="nofollow ugc">otters!</a></p>
<p>#OttersForLUGBulk2023</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04949f0f78ae32a911ff159ae81239e5</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic A case for Set 41949: DOTS Bag Tag Mega Pack [LETTER TILES!] in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-case-for-set-41949-dots-bag-tag-mega-pack-letter-tiles/#post-47774</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2022 11:10:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sweet! Thanks, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/castlesonly/" rel="nofollow ugc">@castlesonly</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c55add997d4b4304ca27acd267119a15</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/49/#post-47708</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Nov 2022 01:23:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The two white minifig heads in the current VIP add on pack &#8220;Fun and Funky&#8221; are glow-in-the-dark.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">938f836dcf5ef551350b999b3ee8643e</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Fun with Instagram in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fun-with-instagram/#post-47694</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2022 11:43:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>While @legoparkranger often just spotlights a national park everyday, this post was AFOLly hilarious</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">788ad969e9c437e80ccf62ce1687a956</guid>
				<title>Renée started the topic Fun with Instagram in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fun-with-instagram/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2022 11:38:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m starting this topic for a place to share tips on what to follow (@steelcitylug @LEGO), what to tag (#steelcitylug #LEGO), and pass on interesting posts from Instagram. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f0ce993736f9f9c4e847287b4bb2fb8</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/page/2/#post-47638</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Nov 2022 08:57:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is what happens to me, too, and editing the post to add another picture works for me. When I submit posts with pics I do it from Chrome on Windows, is that what you are using?</p>
<p>Thanks for demonstrating the Pumpkin transformer for me at the show. The cards with pictures is a good idea, or a sign along the lines of &#8220;Have a favorite? Want to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38388"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/page/2/#post-47638" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59a481ff854c4f90ce2458eca1039d6c</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic New Lego Geek!! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-lego-geek/#post-46942</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2022 00:56:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love Medieval Blacksmith- it was one of my first sets (yeah, I&#8217;m that new -LOL)!  I like sets with good animals/plants (Picnic in the Park-Squirrels!, Farmers Market Van-new plant piece!) and use them to build and inspire MOCs. I want to build Succulents next.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8741524bad9576bbf3228e13961c0743</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic New Lego Geek!! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-lego-geek/#post-46939</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2022 19:35:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jessica!  Do you have a favorite theme or style you like to build?</p>
<p>Consider visiting us or joining us at <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-fest-live-pittsburgh-10-29-10-30-22/" rel="nofollow ugc">Brickfest</a> next month &#8211; we&#8217;ll have lots of displays and members there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af68a029c39f9edab92c57b634fcb7a7</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-46327</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2022 12:27:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found this problem interesting so I thought I’d try it out myself.</p>
<p>The first problem I had is that after I hid the Cones, I didn’t have a Hidden Parts list.  I fixed this by exiting Stud.io and re-opening it.</p>
<p>I Restored the Cones, and they didn’t show up in the Main palette, just like you said.<br />
Because of the first problem I had, I decid&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37488"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-46327" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0570141771d526921be7c411d31dc4ff</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/48/#post-45952</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Aug 2022 09:30:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Or if you&#8217;re coming home and forgot to get your kiddo a gift&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87e32eeb34942e494bdc43b54c13740b</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/page/2/#post-45868</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:05:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Squirrels on roller skates!  And I&#8217;m pretty sure that&#8217;s a jar of Nutella up on top of the cabinet, LOL. </p>
<p>Both the floor and the back wall are built studs to the side, which is cool.  The squirrels are only dark orange and black, the easiest to get (Picnic in the Park City set) outside of LUGbulk.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e33bd3d1d4edd5b8e117b7de273fb396</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/page/2/#post-45660</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2022 19:41:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome SquirrelMech!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a9b2e01c86fd34b723a395f31beec0b</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/2/#post-45647</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2022 09:53:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There&#8217;s always 25 posts per page.  It can be a handy fact if you want to make sure a post sits at the top of a page.</p>
<p>Interesting that the coordinate system is the same as Minecraft. I had a bit of trouble getting used to that one back when my daughter and I would play it after school. Maybe it&#8217;s a European convention?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8987f26421c7f2cc7e64299ba42d68df</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/page/2/#post-45447</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Jul 2022 14:58:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s things like this (#7)&#8230;</p>
<p>that lead to incidents like this (#5)&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea801fb0f2ec60ac41974dc2e4d7e322</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic A case for Set 41949: DOTS Bag Tag Mega Pack [LETTER TILES!] in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-case-for-set-41949-dots-bag-tag-mega-pack-letter-tiles/#post-45167</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2022 00:56:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I picked up the 41938 DOTS Designer today.  Same set of letter tiles, but for 10 more bucks I got 849 pieces instead of 228. I especially liked that white and black came in all four shapes (square, round, quarter round and dental). Other DOTS colors are light aqua, lavender, bright light yellow, bright pink, blue, yellow and red and only in square&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36649"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-case-for-set-41949-dots-bag-tag-mega-pack-letter-tiles/#post-45167" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ad6fd17b678d560feb17eace56bfe42</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/2/#post-45166</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2022 00:26:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> Yes, Renée is reading this, and she would like to know where the video of your GBC is 🙂  </p>
<p>I saw my first GBC display at BrickUniverse Rochester and I thought it was awesome.</p>
<p>I expect your proposed use of submodels for major sections will make your life a lot easier. It reminds me of how we used functions, objects and classes when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-36648"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/2/#post-45166" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">896ba05edd2802882309a1b29e7ac27e</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/page/2/#post-45055</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jun 2022 23:42:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The uprising continues even closer to home:</p>
<p><a href="https://www.mlb.com/pirates/video/squirrel-gets-loose-at-pnc-park?t=cut4" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.mlb.com/pirates/video/squirrel-gets-loose-at-pnc-park?t=cut4</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c939c118b3ebad1cf096929eb66b207</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/47/#post-44388</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 May 2022 12:32:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was trying to link it to something special for May the Fourth.  Disappointingly, it was just a bug :(.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">437237d3ca521fd835124584fc7d5428</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-44384</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 May 2022 00:05:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Weird, I was filling out my store survey (from the emailed store receipt link) and the buttons at the bottom of each page were in another language? Google is not being helpful&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b1042712a2d0114e042256e47404154</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-44350</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 May 2022 01:17:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There&#8217;s also a new color rabbit!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd1804fb3e36cf697c6104569b6f0e19</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-44278</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Apr 2022 23:40:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This program is rudely not letting me quote #19279 by <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> on page 10 of Threadjacking where he mentions <a href="https://bricksandminifigs.com/our-stores/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://bricksandminifigs.com/our-stores/</a>, so pretend this is the quote.</p>
<p>Awesome!  There&#8217;s one in Omaha, NE where I&#8217;ll be visiting my aunt next month!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c150f37e3c74a6f1e0697e6ae28b716f</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/page/2/#post-43644</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:05:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I somehow never new this thread existed&#8230;</p>
<p>I really like the balcony on the blue building. I also really like the multi brown log profile roof-from the camera angle I can&#8217;t tell, is it a garage or shed?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e24dc2d42537d8ccdad6845eff7034b7</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Hello I&#039;m Lauren in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-lauren/#post-43527</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:01:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lauren!</p>
<p>Always nice to have another photographer in the group- what kinds of pictures do you take professionally?  for fun?</p>
<p>We have an event out your way next month, Kerri and I will be there, check it out here <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/04012022-event-at-westmoreland-county-fairgrounds/" rel="nofollow ugc">04022022 Event at Westmoreland County Fairgrounds</a></p>
<p>Renée</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dfb465eef0b41ff68022c9a460a674b</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/5/#post-43399</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:09:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats Krista!  Also, Happy MAR10 Day!  </p>
<p>My mention on Tips and Bricks is now on their website:</p>
<p><a href="https://www.tipsandbricks.co.uk/post/1613-technique-discussion-ice-techniques" rel="nofollow ugc">TipsAndBricks 1613 Ice Techniques</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abf8456d6922aa4c149f26dbbb098d1f</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/#post-43362</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2022 19:04:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greg has cookies on the brain.  First squirrel cookies, now cookie tables. Not only would his bridge make a stand out cookie table decoration, it would look quite awesome with a hundred squirrels swarming it.</p>
<p>For those who like stats, there were 300 dark orange squirrels, 250 black and 250 light bley. Before I evened out the numbers, they were&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35476"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/#post-43362" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b73c6a41ca62e57ef6c4e542dfe29d4e</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/#post-43054</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:37:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does the forum dislike quoting and attaching pictures in the same post?  I&#8217;d made my original reply quoting greg and including the squirrel yesterday and it just disappeared.  </p>
<p>I plan on using slopes and SNOT techniques for my giant squirrel overlord.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">850b10136f1ebd4f0b9384a479d6204e</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/#post-43052</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:31:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This squirrel that <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> posted gives me Minecraft flashbacks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cfe73e342cd3e2f9c128832f2a480ce</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/7/#post-42891</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Feb 2022 22:39:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As long as you didn&#8217;t use almond or other nut flavoring, I think I can keep the squirrels at bay.</p>
<p>I really like the vertical piping on the house, and all the ways 1&#215;1 round flower plates are used.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78eab57a2cefba65d146e6b6c716a154</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/#post-42864</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Feb 2022 22:27:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>While I wasn&#8217;t thinking of buying squirrels in the hundreds, I was thinking about getting dozens to populate a Squirrel Hill MOC.  I was thinking about micro scale-ish sized buildings on the hill that would be recognizable Squirrel Hill landmarks, and of course the Squirrel Hill tunnels, hopefully with enough acorns squirrelled away that even&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35124"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/#post-42864" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f8ddfc4bfd52288f8f817e9b7f3385e</guid>
				<title>Renée started the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Feb 2022 20:57:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here we shall plan the Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative. Thanks to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> for the title.</p>
<p>So far I only have two squirrels, and three acorns, from the LEGO CITY Picnic in the Park. They&#8217;ve already been incorporated into my Kleenex Box Q1 Challenge build, but I&#8217;ll probably  have to pull them out temporarily for my Home &amp; Garden show MOC. I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35118"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2d74e65bb41eb78a457811d2c01ba8f</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Physical Color Palettes in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/physical-color-palettes/#post-42788</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Feb 2022 00:51:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really should create a new one. Not only do I have a few more colors, like pearl black, I hadn&#8217;t even had room for my favorites, the translucents. And now I probably have a better plate color for a background.  Not pictured: my cheat sheet printout with the bricklink color names on it. So glad I didn&#8217;t have to learn LEGO&#8217;s names for LUGBULK.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5eab61509f8701401d58b9f5b8618b92</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/2/#post-42767</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Feb 2022 02:30:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Initially I thought a plane was flying over -LOL</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22218fa57e2c46115f3698e770a922c2</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Lego Ideas: Emergency! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-ideas-emergency/#post-42584</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jan 2022 22:31:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>54!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">435a2846b5d87b90af1102211109060d</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/page/2/#post-42004</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Dec 2021 11:46:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love the knolling, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/carlsonf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@carlsonf</a>!  And the photo makes a better parts reference for working on the rebuild than the one in the back of the manual.  (I also saw a circuit board at first glance)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc401096181247e741688d756d3c9ff1</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic New Survey from LEGO - Retail Learnings in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-survey-from-lego-retail-learnings/#post-41544</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Oct 2021 10:27:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like doing these surveys to get a behind the scenes peek at what Lego might be considering.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">989bdd659ca8d3e720868088c5ad0221</guid>
				<title>Renée changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33658/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:55:19 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a11fa795c58776542b7908d6aff536b</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-40754</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Sep 2021 20:31:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That head tilt has WALL-E written all over it!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c24a48045c75aeb976e40ce02c2496e2</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-40698</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Sep 2021 10:36:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I ended up with an extra one, I&#8217;ll hand it off to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> for you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a410bccedd89be079aae17c9ea5244d</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-40652</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Sep 2021 21:08:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do we have to use <em>all</em> the parts?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>