<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Renée | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Renée.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:11:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73cad931f19307f3448da5136bb3ce97</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-50717</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2023 22:08:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a>! I&#8217;m going to dig through some external drives over the weekend and see if I maybe backed everything up somewhere. &#x1f91e;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb2b21a06c8c6cbc970e0b5e2f08caf8</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-46320</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:01:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; I have a lot of reading to catch up on! Just wanted to let you know that I’m not ignoring this thread, the summer’s just been really crazy.</p>
<p>Nope, too late 😛  At the party at Adam&#8217;s place, I met Renee&#8217;s husband Dan, and so I&#8217;ve already told him that Renee is my favorite person in the LUG now, because she&#8217;s the only one who reads all my Stu&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37481"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-46320" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d73b38dca55b8945f0af604f717429f</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/5/#post-43200</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Mar 2022 22:08:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a> got a mention on Tips&amp;Bricks for her ice technique: <a href="https://www.facebook.com/tipsandbricks/posts/1588954848139609" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.facebook.com/tipsandbricks/posts/1588954848139609</a> (web page isn&#8217;t updated yet)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e69006437b711f7cca865da4e29be45d</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Physical Color Palettes in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/physical-color-palettes/#post-42781</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Feb 2022 00:30:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I actually got that for my birthday this year. I haven&#8217;t gone through to see what&#8217;s missing, but it&#8217;s an interesting concept and looks nice. I thought it was just a poster when I put it on my list, but it does have small pieces on it in the respective colors. I got it more for an art piece.</p>
<p>If I remember correctly, I think <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a> had made one.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98f9e01aea72a4d6e3fb6cf292fdcdd1</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Build a Star! Post it here for 2021 #BuildToGive in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/build-a-star-post-it-here-for-2021-buildtogive/#post-42113</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Dec 2021 14:56:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a> That&#8217;s so cool! Thanks for sharing. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">873a023801987660fe44555d4bbfe4e5</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Build a Star! Post it here for 2021 #BuildToGive in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/build-a-star-post-it-here-for-2021-buildtogive/#post-42097</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:09:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice job on this <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ead45eeb8b24fd31f607d4bc8c8a8f2c</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/page/2/#post-42005</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Dec 2021 16:06:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had to look up &#8220;knolling&#8221; &#8211; thanks for the new word, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a>.  I built it as an homage to sorting, which is my thing.  However the more I looked at it afterwards from across the room, it came across as a shipping port or warehouse facility.  And the tires across the top read as big tanks.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcd95b2fd9d24a88a3a49fb934643266</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic New Survey from LEGO - Retail Learnings in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-survey-from-lego-retail-learnings/#post-41552</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Oct 2021 20:09:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a>! I do hope some of those ideas come to fruition. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b586b6b1d0ca13b4ea160d6eeb92a4b3</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-40703</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Sep 2021 18:48:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a> I appreciate it. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9541657074f869eaea0139e2bd219534</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2021 Q3 build challenge-Underwater in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q3-build-challenge-underwater/#post-40292</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Aug 2021 19:50:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> To quote Skipper Mike, &#8220;Frost won.&#8221; This was pronounced prior to judging at the Q2 challenge &#8230; for which Tom had not built anything. 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df13744edb84cea7695103073d43db53</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic 2021 Q3 build challenge-Underwater in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q3-build-challenge-underwater/#post-39571</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:34:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice! Great idea <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5897006ea6985d474b544dde6413efc5</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Transparent brick fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39059</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Apr 2021 18:42:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legoleia51/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legoleia51</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kacierno</a>! Welcome to the group! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>