<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Rob | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/legolord82/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/legolord82/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rob.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:50:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d24ef6ec01d4b53660290a3e27b6b6e</guid>
				<title>Rob replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35220</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2020 06:44:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ashley and i will be there</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">985e8faee66579398e205866c46cb883</guid>
				<title>Rob changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/26687/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Apr 2019 14:05:12 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bab241d80ef3ff67ba1f47002d560138</guid>
				<title>Rob posted an update: I need some lug feed back, I pulled the trigger and bought [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/22542/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 01:47:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I need some lug feed back, I pulled the trigger and bought the new millennium falcon set today. Should I build it or leave in the box.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e933f3734871e2053e0b98c31d06ab7c</guid>
				<title>Rob started the topic Helicopter in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/helicopter/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jul 2017 01:20:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My son&#8217;s says dad lets build a helicopter so a few hours a later and some stiff legs this is what we came up with</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04654a34c1f6d149345065a06ac3e1d3</guid>
				<title>Rob replied to the topic Good evening from Crafton in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/good-evening-from-crafton/#post-21313</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Apr 2017 00:54:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>where is the build event held at on the 29th?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e97a4edca8ce3d19f609920b0d3d0ca</guid>
				<title>Rob started the topic Good evening from Crafton in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/good-evening-from-crafton/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Apr 2017 03:51:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone, i&#8217;m Rob in have been building since Duplo. Lego has always been a piece of me. i enjoy building creator sets and have plans to start working on a scale model of Disney World. i look forward to helping out in anyway i can.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">316bbc75aad283e119e3defb494e1121</guid>
				<title>Rob became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/18237/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Apr 2017 03:31:14 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>