<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Logan C | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/loganc/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/loganc/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Logan C.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">259ac00d7692bca2afa50ac2ef8bcf3a</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69472</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 23:19:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s INSANE! Huge congrats!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee0bb548bcb0d624ed83cc00dc12ebe2</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59440</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Jun 2024 12:54:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve gotten the majority of my MOCs registered at this point.  There might be a few small changes here and there depending on what I can get done in time for the show, but I&#8217;m confident everything will fit within my requested table space.  On the MOC registration page today I noticed a new popup that may be of interest to some of us:</p>
<p>&#8220;Map was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46227"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59440" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bae9a1cd045a8fbedad4cf18a1f0a34f</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59324</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 13:32:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow there&#8217;s been a lot of activity here&#8230;sorry I&#8217;ve been unavailable the last couple of days.  I just confirmed that I need 2 tables, although my brother (who wants to hang with me for the convention) might have a MOC he wants there too, so I&#8217;ll share that space with him if that&#8217;s cool.  Neither of us have registered our MOCs yet.  We&#8217;ll make an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46162"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59324" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">830b6653d1fe8d243754e2bed4d1cf6f</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58880</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 May 2024 06:37:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Whoops, I&#8217;ve forgotten to keep up with this forum.  I&#8217;ll read through the backlog when I get a chance to catch myself up.  In the meantime, I just figured I&#8217;d update you guys on my plans.  As of now, it&#8217;s looking like the people I was primarily planning to display with may have to drop out this year.  If that&#8217;s truly the case (I&#8217;ll try to keep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45877"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58880" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c336740d3619a27bdd3f448c348888e</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-57460</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2024 03:41:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have several 2x4s from Brickfairs past, so I think they were doing that for a while.  Then they were 2x3s, and now 2x2s.  I&#8217;ve never seen them do 1&#215;2 though, that&#8217;s pretty unique and I think I might actually prefer that over another 2&#215;2.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0befc9448298dc8584d266142938e9d</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic changes to variants on bricklink in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/changes-to-variants-on-bricklink/#post-57207</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jan 2024 18:22:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Honestly this update is really upsetting to me.  I use Bricklink is an inventory catalogue first and foremost.  Looking up the distinctions in part variants and which sets have which variants is the primary reason I use the site every day, even more than actual shopping.  And yes, the small differences MATTER.  As someone who spends a great deal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44684"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/changes-to-variants-on-bricklink/#post-57207" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac8df50b5344ac582e9943b1fadc7e14</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Q1 2024 Build Challenge - STAR WARS in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q1-2024-build-challenge-star-wars/#post-56208</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:22:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HA that would actually be a hilarious build!  IDK if I&#8217;d feel right calling that Star Wars though.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll probably go for some kind of small-ish diorama. Hopefully I can at least find a way to feature some droids to stay a little more on-brand for me 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed80a24da1463347f52b4176f244854a</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Q1 2024 Build Challenge - STAR WARS in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q1-2024-build-challenge-star-wars/#post-56201</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:31:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m super excited for this one!  Still not sure what I&#8217;ll actually build though&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d138e207af8c679df0298f6a60d9753</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56200</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:29:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wouldn&#8217;t miss it for the world!  I&#8217;m gonna estimate 1 LUG table for now, although once again I&#8217;m not sure how much I would put in the LUG area vs the Pop Culture section with my Transformers peeps.  And with the new &#8220;only bring new builds&#8221; rule, I&#8217;m not sure how much I&#8217;d be able to bring at all.  I haven&#8217;t been super productive in the latter half&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44053"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56200" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98e4bbd48b2d0834428d318c935e8cf1</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Squirrel Apocalypse Collaborative in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/squirrel-apocalypse-collaborative/page/2/#post-55700</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Nov 2023 10:42:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They would be unstoppable o_o</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">607f6c72b161753b19582e6da20c6ba5</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Tim&#039;s (the other one..) Menagerie in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/tims-the-other-one-menagerie/#post-54943</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Sep 2023 23:29:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love that Iguana!  So cool!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbe9bf617b3ceb283139130d49824ac9</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Q4 2023 Build Challenge - Puns Brought to Life in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q4-2023-build-challenge-puns-brought-to-life/#post-54757</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Sep 2023 23:13:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know exactly what I&#8217;m building for this&#8230;but I&#8217;ll keep it a surprised 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fabb9f70852a15b8ea9e3333559bd7b4</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Q3 2023 Build Challenge - Custom Car Show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53375</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jun 2023 03:14:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did someone say Transform?  I think we can all see where this is going for me&#8230; 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93257783d2cfdc16a70a5c0c74d53e9f</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic 2023 Q1 build challenge -Micropolis build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/micropolis-build/#post-51697</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Mar 2023 06:52:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s my finished Micro build!  I didn&#8217;t have the parts with me to make a physical build, so I went digital.  But don&#8217;t worry, I didn&#8217;t cheat.  100% legal techniques and existing part colors.</p>
<p>Wanted to get super creative, so I made this crazy flying saucer leaving crop circles in a field and destroying a bridge!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bb15beb419f7934fd8deefdb2087578</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/52/#post-51378</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Mar 2023 18:58:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WHOA That&#8217;s amazing!  I love the variances in color and texture in this.  Probably some of the most life-like landscaping I&#8217;ve seen out of LEGO!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5534580e9fc3ccfd8414a7965de2965</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Hello - Jacob in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-jacob/#post-51360</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Mar 2023 17:49:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, great to see a fellow Pitt student!  Welcome to the LUG!  I&#8217;m a junior, what year are you?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef15609822b3eb42d34c5a025594df96</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Another newbie in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/another-newbie/#post-50566</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2023 00:56:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just got that 3 in 1 robot at the mall event, its a great little thing for only $10.  Prime is a fantastic set, and I super regret passing up on Voltron when it came out, haha.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82037fdd79bd5f7740b3d8f02376abd0</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Introduction February 2023 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/#post-50565</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2023 00:53:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I totally vibe with that.  I think 2009 is my favorite year of LEGO.  I have a bunch of the Clone Wars era Star Wars sets and the majority of the Indiana Jones sets (stoked about its rumored return this year).  And I was also into a bunch of the unlicensed stuff from the time like Space Police III, Pirates, and Power Miners.  I think I missed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40380"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/#post-50565" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bc61246152ecafc7e127b18216118b4</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Another newbie in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/another-newbie/#post-50461</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2023 18:28:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did somebody say &#8220;giant robot&#8221;?  Which one(s) specifically?  I happen to do a lot of robot MOCs, mainly transformers.<br />
Anyway,  welcome to the group!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9065f7b7e1697b0329586ec2e2da9d5</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-48657</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Dec 2022 23:40:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am all in on the Otter Apocalypse train if they end up on the list.  They&#8217;re my brother&#8217;s favorite animal so I know he&#8217;d be stoked about it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d0825fed5945faea11143912b97aa48</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/page/2/#post-48035</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Nov 2022 09:51:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interesting!  I think I&#8217;ve seen this builder before on YouTube.  The really small LEGO Transformers are very popular on YouTube for some reason.  Guess it&#8217;s because they&#8217;re easier for kids to build.</p>
<p>Yes, most of the time.  I&#8217;ve recently switched my default browser to Brave but it has still run into the same issue.  I&#8217;ll try editing the post&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38663"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/page/2/#post-48035" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dea56178ec4062e71b5465ef1a102b77</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Build a Turkey in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/build-a-turkey/#post-47958</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Nov 2022 01:08:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love the space turkey.  Reminds me of Gigan from the Godzilla movies</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f74ddde4035ed94710dcbbe8e734b14b</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/page/2/#post-47637</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Nov 2022 07:37:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is how I try to do it but it never works for me.  Always essentially crashes the site and when I refresh I find my post submitted with only the first picture I added attached.</p>
<p>Hmm I didn&#8217;t think of this, I&#8217;ll give it a try next time I post a transformer.</p>
<p>I know of at least one person who does this, and it works great for a static&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38387"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/page/2/#post-47637" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b6cf1336a8ec8400c42c77217a1543f</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-there/#post-47057</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2022 19:41:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A fellow YouTube person, nice!  Welcome to the LUG!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96cd167f6476edf614be818308535b37</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/page/2/#post-46902</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:09:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks!  I will be bringing Spitfin to BF-PA, but haven&#8217;t decided what mode to display him in yet!</p>
<p>This has been the subject of much debate with my fellow LEGO TF builders.  Consensus seems to be that everyone would like a Megatron next, but we know LEGO would never do it (at least in his original form) because of the gun alternate mode,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37872"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/page/2/#post-46902" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a1a675e2d04c9b3b2808724459ced61</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-46728</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Sep 2022 01:36:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Finally, here&#8217;s a pic of Spitfin using his rifle, so you can get a better look at what that looks like.  Love those newer effect parts, they make for such dynamic action poses!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1cfb11b9b3fd24a70ad991a34c4584f</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-46726</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Sep 2022 01:33:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here is the robot mode.  I wanted to go for a WWII soldier/pilot aesthetic but that was mostly thrown out the window when I realized how funky the proportions would get.  I did manage to maintain this in the robot&#8217;s head though, which was modeled after a WWII pilot&#8217;s headgear/goggles.  One of the coolest details to me is the rifle holstered on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37785"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-46726" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">608d4bb178b142d1be5c6ea70b7e0624</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Physical Color Palettes in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/physical-color-palettes/#post-42768</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Feb 2022 02:35:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The thought to try something like this has crossed my mind before, but I never felt like I needed it enough to actually go out and buy the parts to make one.  If I did, I certainly wouldn&#8217;t go in-depth enough to look for every obscure retired color, especially those with limited runs.  But even if I wouldn&#8217;t get a lot of practical use out of one,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35044"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/physical-color-palettes/#post-42768" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c036012d146fc8b9f029f2e50db80e3</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic What custom stickers would you want? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-custom-stickers-would-you-want/#post-39309</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 May 2021 19:06:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not usually one to use custom stickers but I could see myself getting some in the future.  One thing I&#8217;ve noticed a lack of recently is the Red Cross logo, which would be great for hospitals, ambulances, and military-related builds as well.  I think LEGO has done the logo as stickers/prints in a few older sets, but nothing recent or easy to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32455"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-custom-stickers-would-you-want/#post-39309" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea8028bdefecd3ea01597b6c222b847c</guid>
				<title>Logan C&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/32379/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Apr 2021 19:09:37 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5bc035ec7c2a4adbef8c2024821b38d</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-39137</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Apr 2021 02:06:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I&#8217;m not mistaken, Lightspeed was part of the Technobots team that combined to form Computron.  I don&#8217;t have any plans to start building a combiner in the near future, but I know my friend Jermaine has done a lot of them, including Computron.  He shares his work on YouTube and Instagram under the name &#8220;BX Brix&#8221;.  In other words, yes it is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32326"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-39137" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3b9e0fa988e846f190348eed6f467fc</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-39060</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Apr 2021 21:05:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks!</p>
<p>The other transformer I finished recently is G1 Sideswipe.  This one took a super long time to design because I wanted to make the lamborghini mode as accurate as I could.  I also once again got a little crazy with my &#8220;no parts-forming&#8221; rule, as I made sure the shoulder cannon was included in the transformation without needing to be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32280"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-39060" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdfb6073bd0934a6bcaa0c76749dd1fc</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-39010</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Apr 2021 22:06:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I figured I&#8217;d update you all on what I&#8217;ve been working on recently (I guess this is my unofficial building thread now).  I&#8217;ve completed the designs for a few transformers but haven&#8217;t had a chance to Bricklink the parts to get all the colors right yet.  For now, I have them rendered in Stud.io so I could get an idea of what they would look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32247"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-39010" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">158019ac1efa3a83a04e33b77ba3653f</guid>
				<title>Logan C&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/32028/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Feb 2021 09:05:40 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">131a724bc8cc1a8bc5327d024e1da28e</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Pittsburgh Newbie in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-newbie/#post-36932</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2020 14:35:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh no, I don&#8217;t have nearly that many Transformers.  That&#8217;s my buddy Jermaine&#8217;s display (from LEGO Masters).  There are quite a few LEGO Transformer builders that go to Brickfair VA.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a914d515e0fe164b56d0e96b9029fb89</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Pittsburgh Newbie in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-newbie/#post-36881</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2020 15:47:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I build both characters from original G1 cartoon and original character designs.  Thinking about doing some stuff from Transformers Animated soon too.  I&#8217;ll post some of my work in the MOCs section when I get a chance.</p>
<p>And let me know if you want any advice for those mechs.  I&#8217;ve spent a great deal of time familiarizing myself with the various&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30794"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-newbie/#post-36881" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3781f6abf7f607180e85dc42dc310c7</guid>
				<title>Logan C replied to the topic Pittsburgh Newbie in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-newbie/#post-36840</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:44:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been an exhibitor at BFVA every year since 2015 and attended as a member of the public for a few years before that.  I always bring a sampling of my Transformer MOCs, and the last few years I&#8217;ve brought my Scout crew along (at the table with the big green banner).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b6ac0fd8efd079df554a0d1ee9d546d</guid>
				<title>Logan C started the topic Pittsburgh Newbie in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-newbie/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:30:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey everyone!  My name is Logan and I am 18 years old.  I just moved here as a student at Pitt, so I&#8217;m a little new to the general area of Pittsburgh and its traditions (if anyone knows the best places to eat, let me know).  </p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been a huge fan of LEGO for as long as I can remember, mostly as a MOC builder, but also as a consumer of sets.  I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30766"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-newbie/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e04cd1ccf0b67926a4150ee5524d98a1</guid>
				<title>Logan C changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30764/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:20:31 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19628135201056a9dfe614fec6766c09</guid>
				<title>Logan C became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30762/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2020 03:47:52 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>