<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Erin D. | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/lwquestie/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/lwquestie/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Erin D..</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">984f37195e01e1c0b20d38f1c1a9d59d</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/3/#post-35894</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2020 15:36:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll bring something that I&#8217;m not emotionally attached to 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5afbceb63096fbad815ba81b4e79fa83</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35867</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 18:08:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Imma pull a BYO LEGO for this event.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d427d80da5ad78feb8571abb55ed114</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35808</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2020 23:53:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Any chance there are free tickets left?  Two for Friday 6:30 (for me and Paula)?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b644e5908df88949b6f0b70c660c5344</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Empty LEGO Set Boxes in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/empty-lego-set-boxes/#post-22759</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:26:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, I don&#8217;t have that one.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">806edad4eea08ff75b87c200a19bb784</guid>
				<title>Erin D. started the topic Empty LEGO Set Boxes in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/empty-lego-set-boxes/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Aug 2017 17:48:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a pile of set boxes destined for the recycle bin, but figured I&#8217;ll run it past y&#8217;all first.  If anyone wants them (some or all), they are free for the taking.</p>
<p>It&#8217;s primarily Star Wars sets (Rebels, mostly), Disney Princess, Friends, with the odd other thing here and there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3d0f55fc854acb68d6c8bb8e576fc92</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic 2017 Q3 build challenge - Collaborate in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q3-build-challenge-collaborate/#post-22579</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:41:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, Matt!  Of course, I found it right after asking 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82465cd5120f334210032a72d9719710</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic 2017 Q3 build challenge - Collaborate in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q3-build-challenge-collaborate/#post-22576</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:23:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hahah, I was just looking around to find the meeting date.  Help a sister out?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36e074314666529fbc4d147c8f9fed85</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic LEGO Modular Houses 10th Anniversary - Share your builds and collection in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-modular-houses-10th-anniversary-share-your-builds-and-collection/#post-20583</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:41:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the thoughtful comments, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>!  </p>
<p>Good point about the parts list, I didn&#8217;t think of that and had no idea it would be possible to use non-existing parts in the designer software.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1936ad9f9c433294249d5e372ef9144</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic LEGO Modular Houses 10th Anniversary - Share your builds and collection in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-modular-houses-10th-anniversary-share-your-builds-and-collection/#post-20576</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2017 21:45:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorta, kinda on a tangent &#8211; has anyone had any experience with ordering custom modular directions on eBay?  I&#8217;ve seen some interesting things on there.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/acilsakura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@acilsakura</a> &#8211; This is the one I mentioned to you yesterday &#8211;<br />
<a href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Custom-Modular-Ladies-Apartment-INSTRUCTIONS-ONLY-/142255734530" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Custom-Modular-Ladies-Apartment-INSTRUCTIONS-ONLY-/142255734530</a></p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> &#8211; Where do they want this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17640"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-modular-houses-10th-anniversary-share-your-builds-and-collection/#post-20576" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22112da37ad7b956baca680c50dd2277</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic LEGO Modular Houses 10th Anniversary - Share your builds and collection in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-modular-houses-10th-anniversary-share-your-builds-and-collection/#post-20576</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2017 21:45:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorta, kinda on a tangent &#8211; has anyone had any experience with ordering custom modular directions on eBay?  I&#8217;ve seen some interesting things on there.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/acilsakura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@acilsakura</a> &#8211; This is the one I mentioned to you yesterday &#8211;<br />
<a href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Custom-Modular-Ladies-Apartment-INSTRUCTIONS-ONLY-/142255734530" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Custom-Modular-Ladies-Apartment-INSTRUCTIONS-ONLY-/142255734530</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bed4680a21ca9892cf872d89760a2e0</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic LEGO MUSEUM in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-museum/#post-19244</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:45:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooooh, field trip with bonus Lego Store opportunity!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4f78b6cc214fb118c451abdc87383fa</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Hi!? in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-5/#post-19168</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Dec 2016 16:23:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>, welcome!  </p>
<p>If you feel like getting out and about today, head over to SW Randall Toys downtown or to the PA Trolley Museum to meet some LUG members and see the displays.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1a2ae8d48aae84e7ee91f00a96af1a9</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/page/2/#post-18501</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Nov 2016 02:07:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As per the usssss&#8230;&#8230;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94d74932b095fa18596225e2ab1b36f5</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18489</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:33:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the tip.  I may consider that in the future, but the interface is so ugly.  Brickset is much more pleasing to the eyes.</p>
<p>No worries; I may be new to the group, but I am not new to the internet.  I should have added a LOL or winky face.</p>
<p>Please excuse me while I sort out my new set to start building (but only after adding it to the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15763"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18489" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5080692da7bf23cf2ea6143b426d4df8</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18472</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Nov 2016 22:49:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>LOL, just kidding 😀  This may help you understand why I didn&#8217;t mind verifying LUGBulk orders the other day 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9bfc26db4d82abc246860ea3ea781bc</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18446</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 23:54:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Don&#8217;t hate on the new girl, dude!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2bf51c54c69db56af621f287037331c</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18437</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 20:54:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the tips!  I&#8217;ll look at Rebrickable later today.  There is definitely value in being able to mark pieces from sets as lost.</p>
<p>And to prove I&#8217;m not insane &#8211; see photos 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">474ebd20b345768b1843431624f83617</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18410</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Oct 2016 15:52:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m finally getting back to entering inventory, and I have some questions about the systems.</p>
<p>Unfortunately, I&#8217;m having trouble installing Brickstock, so I&#8217;ll have to come back to that one.  And Bricklink is so commerce focused, I couldn&#8217;t see a way to just add my own personal sets to part out.  It seemed like the only way to part was to have a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15695"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18410" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f79e92433ef06503a4a34f006078d17f</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18410</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Oct 2016 15:52:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m finally getting back to entering inventory, and I have some questions about the systems.</p>
<p>Unfortunately, I&#8217;m having trouble installing Brickstock, so I&#8217;ll have to come back to that one.  And Bricklink is so commerce focused, I couldn&#8217;t see a way to just add my own personal sets to part out.  It seemed like the only way to part was to have a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15694"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-18410" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cd5fb560b95875b3d9c2c87ba5c0034</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/#post-16796</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2016 20:04:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0649ed1f3400cc929af4ecc554ea0be2</guid>
				<title>Erin D. started the topic Parts Inventory Program? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/parts-inventory-program/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jun 2016 19:58:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Any suggestions for a parts inventory program/app/site?  I&#8217;d like to be able to plug in set number and get a parts inventory, and also manually add stuff (if I happened to buy stuff off a wall).</p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a615b7272026edddc07211a70618ddd</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/4/#post-15267</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Mar 2016 01:53:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Didn&#8217;t see a reply or followup, but apparently Target now and most area stores supposedly have it now.  Going to try and find in the AM.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9854401c39778176fd219a734fbb3c10</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Shucks Howdy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shucks-howdy/#post-14533</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Dec 2015 23:40:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wish, but definitely not.  They went to a cousin or something when I was &#8216;too grown up for toys&#8217;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c41f5dbbe3d8a1913b595b18c32e2db4</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Shucks Howdy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shucks-howdy/#post-14374</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Dec 2015 23:16:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately, I can&#8217;t make the meeting on the 12th.  🙁  Will try to get to the Museum tomorrow!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d85283780d3154a9dc8db576ef7e1c7e</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic Shucks Howdy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shucks-howdy/#post-14357</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Dec 2015 14:06:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The cold never bothered me anyway.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fe5415ec5177797c50cfc355b756cf5</guid>
				<title>Erin D. changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12150/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Dec 2015 04:24:34 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a18f3a90cf7939811de4707997c703ff</guid>
				<title>Erin D. started the topic Shucks Howdy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shucks-howdy/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Dec 2015 04:17:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all!</p>
<p>My LEGO story begins with a giant assortment box that was a gift when I had the chicken pox in the early 80s.  I wish I know what happened to those old bricks.  Well, I started again last year with some of the Disney Princess sets, then got hooked with the Star Wars Rebels sets.  I have some fun projects ahead of me with those!  There may&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12149"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shucks-howdy/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95d147599675179e707c201243851f4e</guid>
				<title>Erin D.&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12131/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:26:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db3eec757ef671ec81c6d61253073ba9</guid>
				<title>Erin D. became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/12129/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:22:07 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>