<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | MICHAEL BIKSEY | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/m-alexander/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/m-alexander/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for MICHAEL BIKSEY.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac7c3015dc594653d349a8c2df1d241d</guid>
				<title>MICHAEL BIKSEY replied to the topic Moving Sale Spring 2017 in the forum BUY / SELL / TRADE!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/moving-sale-spring-2017/#post-20548</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:48:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello all,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m Michael &#8212; registered a few days ago, posted my introduction yesterday. I&#8217;ll be moving west this summer for work and thus am selling off my Lego collection this spring. I&#8217;m moving it out piecewise from where its been in storage, so I&#8217;ll post sets and bulk pieces/parts as I pull them should anyone be interested. Here&#8217;s the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17675"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/moving-sale-spring-2017/#post-20548" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac7c3015dc594653d349a8c2df1d241d</guid>
				<title>MICHAEL BIKSEY replied to the topic  in the forum June 6.2026</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/reply/reply-to-moving-sale-spring-2017/#post-20548</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:48:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello all,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m Michael &#8212; registered a few days ago, posted my introduction yesterday. I&#8217;ll be moving west this summer for work and thus am selling off my Lego collection this spring. I&#8217;m moving it out piecewise from where its been in storage, so I&#8217;ll post sets and bulk pieces/parts as I pull them should anyone be interested. Here&#8217;s the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17673"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/reply/reply-to-moving-sale-spring-2017/#post-20548" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac7c3015dc594653d349a8c2df1d241d</guid>
				<title>MICHAEL BIKSEY started the topic  in the forum BUY / SELL / TRADE!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/moving-sale-spring-2017-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:48:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello all,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m Michael &#8212; registered a few days ago, posted my introduction yesterday. I&#8217;ll be moving west this summer for work and thus am selling off my Lego collection this spring. I&#8217;m moving it out piecewise from where its been in storage, so I&#8217;ll post sets and bulk pieces/parts as I pull them should anyone be interested. Here&#8217;s the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17614"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/moving-sale-spring-2017-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c0e7483f89f2904bd43e8e132c6736e</guid>
				<title>MICHAEL BIKSEY replied to the topic Good Hello to You All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/good-hello-to-you-all/#post-20542</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2017 20:20:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Today and onward I&#8217;ll be pulling out everything from storage, organizing, and posting it under the buy/sale/trade section. Thanks for your interest!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c5f25ff9787693ffa820eae56001fb0</guid>
				<title>MICHAEL BIKSEY started the topic Good Hello to You All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/good-hello-to-you-all/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2017 03:05:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wishing I found this group years back; alas, this is something of a &#8220;Hello, I must be going&#8221; introduction. I&#8217;m Michael, an avid Lego builder since further back than I can remember and resident of Washington PA (for now) &#8212; this summer, I&#8217;ll be moving west for work, to transmute my passion for tinkering with (at times) infuriatingly small and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17598"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/good-hello-to-you-all/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4ef9ebba9c59b658c1da3ad8378bf70</guid>
				<title>MICHAEL BIKSEY changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/17596/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Feb 2017 23:25:50 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24473d101caea94307ab0d1eab1ee8b8</guid>
				<title>MICHAEL BIKSEY became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/17521/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:21:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>