<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Matthew | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/matthew-jeffory/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/matthew-jeffory/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Matthew.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3939b5e3e0952931cef1995c16e653f</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic MILS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils/#post-11457</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2015 02:02:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/matthew-jeffory/" rel="nofollow ugc">@matthew-jeffory</a> I&#8217;m not much of a town guy, but I think this thread may be in the same vein: <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/standards-tutorials-and-information-thread/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/standards-tutorials-and-information-thread/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ece48bd820dfe03ff289dfd68f60d613</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Third party bricks... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/third-party-bricks/#post-10904</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:39:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/matthew-jeffory/" rel="nofollow ugc">@matthew-jeffory</a> &#8211; I guess we all just immediately jumped to &#8220;anything not made by LEGO&#8221;, but yes, you&#8217;re right on the second vs. third party distinction. Basically, second party would be a competitor trying to dethrone the original inventor, whereas third party would be an independent enterprise trying to enhance the original product by providing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-9166"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/third-party-bricks/#post-10904" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b0e0906b6dbce6c95f9184059b85648</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Pick a Brick wall in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pick-a-brick-wall/page/2/#post-10378</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 01:23:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I believe <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/matthew-jeffory/" rel="nofollow ugc">@matthew-jeffory</a> is soon.  I&#8217;m not sure what stores.  I&#8217;ve also found online resources on listing PaB walls to suffer from a serious lack of updating.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>