<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Megen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/megen19/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/megen19/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Megen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc7dfde3c03baf0b98b707cdfc93f2ce</guid>
				<title>Megen replied to the topic Upscale Pirate Sword - HELP! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/upscale-pirate-sword-help/#post-63083</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Feb 2025 01:25:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Found the Rebrickable instructions, but I still need help in knowing what to search on Brinklink for the pieces in Steps 16, 17, and 18.</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ca2fa360dad1c11e4ffa6c8f1d91d4d</guid>
				<title>Megen replied to the topic Upscale Pirate Sword - HELP! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/upscale-pirate-sword-help/#post-63081</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Feb 2025 22:51:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry this Reddit picture didn’t upload &#8211; see below</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7b0d4237b64bb1d075c626c9232ce09</guid>
				<title>Megen replied to the topic Can you glue LEGO together? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/can-you-glue-lego-together/#post-58740</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:48:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for all the responses. I’m the type of person who follows the rules lol so it was a strange thought to consider gluing LEGO together. I was interested in having some bricks glued for the school’s LEGO club, but it’s probably best to just to make sure they are fully stuck together (which I do all the time anyway). Thanks again!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ebf7ece9b2aedbbe9d7f076124024a1</guid>
				<title>Megen started the topic Can you glue LEGO together? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/can-you-glue-lego-together/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Apr 2024 03:06:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey everyone! I may be interested in gluing LEGO pieces together, but according to LEGO customer service, they &#8220;don’t think it’s a good idea to use any type of glue&#8221; because it &#8220;can make [the bricks] change shape&#8221;. If it&#8217;s best not to glue the bricks, I won&#8217;t do it, but I just thought I&#8217;d ask if anyone has had luck gluing them together without any&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45756"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/can-you-glue-lego-together/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bac0b568e0a7f0609072f233222edef2</guid>
				<title>Megen replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58634</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:41:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry I can&#8217;t be there, all of my weekends are now overwhelmingly busy right now. I&#8217;ll keep my eye out for other upcoming dates to see if I can make it. Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12ccd4da93cb64d059ab5a494542a6e5</guid>
				<title>Megen replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58453</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Mar 2024 00:11:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would love to be there, but we have to do our taxes 🙁 hopefully I can make it in April!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a68fdbbe0320046eb306714e63021f65</guid>
				<title>Megen&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/45418/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:18:41 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">674f0c00c94a100a136ad721949f416c</guid>
				<title>Megen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/45417/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:17:15 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">224b543001ae959d48c11c2e0387124d</guid>
				<title>Megen replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57986</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Mar 2024 19:34:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m interested in attending board game night, but I&#8217;m a newbie lol. Please let me know where it is located and the time it begins, and I hope I can make it on the 30th! Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3fa96a443e7985c97d3e5ee57e1af60</guid>
				<title>Megen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/45073/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:52:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>