<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Mitch | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mitch.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e16594ad6edd3ffb5df9064dd4288b66</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58624</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2024 17:09:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking forward to it. Still 1pm start time? </p>
<p>I’m bring a new game I think you might really like Tim. Called Life of the Amazonia if anyone wants to look it up. </p>
<p>Will also bring Quacks and probably some others, feel free to request. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b928fb696388c4234e71ec7647f0770</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58465</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Mar 2024 21:22:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> thanks for the heads up! </p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/hacim/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hacim</a> do you want to come closer to 1 with Tim? Happy to play some two player games at 12, or delay to fit with Tim better. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf97995ad5fa8f469cb8f88e5f3dd840</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-58312</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Mar 2024 02:22:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bumping this as a reminder! Looking forward to it!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bdbd4febb956d3e2a95f9117bbc24e4</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-58037</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2024 21:14:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WHERE: Mitch&#8217;s House 957 Lilac st (has a very handsome and sweet kitty)</p>
<p>WHEN: Noon until we&#8217;re tired or people have to leave!</p>
<p>What should I bring?  Games if you want, but this is unnecessary, I have plenty! Maybe a snack or a soda, No pressure. </p>
<p>Looking forward to it yall 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ffc7d630de871df3f14f70cdc74a88e</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57861</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2024 21:25:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>30th it is! great reminder <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4ceecab4d3ab8e42dfff81cca04fc39</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57800</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:28:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Next month options are March 16th/17th or the 30th.</p>
<p>Probably do another mid day start but could be easily convinced to start in the evening sometime. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d16e286fb5114835ba16f177036d2f9f</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57561</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Feb 2024 18:56:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bummer! Text me if it looks likely you can make it late &#8211; 4015006251.</p>
<p>Maybe the next one! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b82e9307a2afa1fc8b46ee69fdfa808</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57337</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2024 02:39:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please keep this up hahaha I love to read them </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dcb942b03fec902956f3b233dbacc6a</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57109</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2024 21:53:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all! Planning the next board game event! Looking at February 18 at noon or one pm start time. Let me know if you’re interested!</p>
<p>The last event went great! We played Quacks of Quedlinburg, Tin spin, and Skull. It was a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to the next one. Special Shoutout  to Micah for bringing a bunch of extra options for us to play.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eee5cf8d8df0a31c79aae8a1b19ee06f</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-56952</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jan 2024 22:12:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No worries Ben! Well play something fast to warm up </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2251b517b6ef267c7c3b3cd6246e55ad</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56869</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2024 01:48:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bumping this and confirming a time of 6 pm start if that works for people?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3baadefdcdf4ed8b92b98a4535fb9949</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56701</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jan 2024 20:58:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> I think that would be up to you on where you display. I’m sort of in the same question but I think this year I am likely going to stick with the lug.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76519fb75b01325f8740bd8cedede7d7</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56205</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:44:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a feeling it would be that way. Let’s do Jan 20th as our day, what start time works for people? We can decide this further down the line if that makes more sense </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f3a7f5ecd698c4bda272304810d7cd6</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Site Development - Input and Progress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-development-input-and-progress/page/2/#post-56162</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2023 04:17:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a new feature request that has been seconded and thirded.</p>
<p>The option to have basic polls in our threads. It’s something I use on discord weekly and find it so much faster with higher response rates. Would also cut down on threads full of people just saying what dates or time work best for them </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9ef3758ca57c083ea2f9537282ee45a</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56161</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2023 04:14:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Scratch those dates.</p>
<p>New options are January 6th or the 20th.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02a7975c74b125ab5a5ef663e0128809</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/#post-56160</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2023 04:11:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hmmm explosions… how do we get certified to do that?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f58de95ff1213d6b698678dac25f799</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Q1 2024 Build Challenge - STAR WARS in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q1-2024-build-challenge-star-wars/#post-56159</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2023 04:11:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think I will likely judge this one, otherwise my entry would probably be a castle that’s a years worth of work hahaha! </p>
<p>As for rules I can’t really think of any. All Star Wars is fair game!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">952294c642859f63d31faf1a7378a617</guid>
				<title>Mitch started the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Dec 2023 20:46:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We have been discussing going to brick fair as a lug with more people than in past years and potentially getting an Airbnb together or something similar! Any ideas? Who’s interested?</p>
<p>I plan on going and displaying and Krista needs a table count so if you plan to display let’s collect that here as well. </p>
<p>I’ll just need 1 table.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">251c92993af34f77b418ee87a5f2be7a</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/#post-56138</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Dec 2023 19:42:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow it looks great. Way more functional than the excel sheet. I love having a reference photo next to the sets, makes browsing much more enjoyable. Thank you for putting all that work!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99506ce1163b0db0f0dd9be422204567</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56137</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Dec 2023 19:38:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> This was a lot of fun! Thanks to Ben and Tim for making the trek. Thanks to Tim for showing me a game I had not played! I’m also impressed that Micah sorted that one out. </p>
<p> Definitely interested in another one come the new year, let’s start planning now. </p>
<p> I’m thinking second week of January. 13th or 14th or if enough people have MLK day off m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44012"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56137" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91f47711fc91a557198e6f89c706434a</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-56038</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Dec 2023 15:25:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the reminder Tim! Address is 957 lilac st Pittsburgh! Looking forward to playing some games. Anyone else is welcome to join us as well </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd27e685d4ef48bd2644aa429cf0a608</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-55864</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:05:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks like we have a handful of people interested, I’m going to call the date for the 3rd of December at 12 pm. Just so people can put it in their calendars, anyone else is welcome to join we’ll have space!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8506b753a0112895af895e27caef05b7</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-55737</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Nov 2023 02:16:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Reviving this thread!</p>
<p>I now have time and space to host this/lead it if it becomes bigger than my house can host.</p>
<p>Looking to have our first board game night on either <strong>December 2nd </strong>or <strong>December 3rd</strong>!  Depending on interest I can host about 10-15 people at my house but that could go up. </p>
<p>I am thinking mid day start, maybe 12 or 1pm. <strong>How do these&hellip;</strong><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43753"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-55737" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b15f943afe3a3f0b10c1d31f02cbd0c8</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53491</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jul 2023 20:19:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have an unfortunate update to make! I have come down with the worst cold of my life for the past six days and will not be able to host this event. We will reschedule for sure! I&#8217;ll be able to host at my new place next time so it might be even better.</p>
<p>The good news is, now yall can help with lugbulk! 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcfd3a7e5cb4b775cabfb14c610e6e56</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53382</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jun 2023 19:03:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2 Works as a start time!</p>
<p>Yes thats it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9cc825133226a888d17b6513d483486d</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53357</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jun 2023 02:05:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Final Decision is July 8th. Location will be the Whole Foods cafe on Penn ave. What times work for those who are interested and can make it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebba63c11ec4ea687b9764d41ab98804</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53152</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 01:47:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just want to check and see if we have more people for the 8th or the 2nd? </p>
<p>Here Is a <a href="https://www.when2meet.com/?20378207-Pdzvc" rel="nofollow ugc">when to meet link</a> and we will decide final day based on that! </p>
<p>Agreed with Tim! I am going to bring a couple of options likely but we will have a great selection to choose from!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe3d02fa430cf0f0a08e4161171705a7</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53027</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jun 2023 02:49:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seems like the 8th might be our winner by way of most people being available but we can do more in the future if there is interest. </p>
<p>It seems like we have enough people that we will definitely be split into at least 2 groups but maybe more so the more options the better for games I think!</p>
<p>Here’s my current list<br />
Dice forge ( the name describes i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42079"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53027" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e977b6dbe3b52852b16ea3fb5cfed4ab</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/4/#post-53026</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jun 2023 02:38:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow!!! Looks quite pretty I think. Well done. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10a5e6444799f47f4beb5d6ce75f109e</guid>
				<title>Mitch started the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jun 2023 00:54:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all! I was talking with Krista, and some others and know that there are a good amount of people that play board games.</p>
<p>I am thinking of having a board game night sometime in the beginning July. I&#8217;ll let this start as a place for people to see if they are interested and then we can start making some sort of plan.</p>
<p>Potential dates, July 2nd, 8th&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42026"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aba05e31e530c52435346517cc0489f4</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Hi I&#039;m Derek Von Doom on youtube in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-derek-von-doom-on-youtube/#post-52953</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Jun 2023 22:05:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome! I spot vaders castle up there, great set! do you do any custom builds?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cae5d699cb20b9b4f9dd9db901156198</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Long time FOL, first time LUG-er in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/long-time-fol-first-time-lug-er/#post-52397</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:05:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad you have the time to join! We have a build night this Saturday in Discord!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">916e392ac5ef965535c768e4aab50ab6</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Site Development - Input and Progress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-development-input-and-progress/#post-52389</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Apr 2023 14:50:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks great! thanks Josh!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e81a696d9cfe6606dd87696deb103430</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Don in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/don/#post-52053</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Apr 2023 17:29:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Would be happy to run it again! I can potentially also use the proper photo studio at CMU to teach in&#8230; might make a thread about this and have to do some more research but bottom line is I would definitely  teach another class. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba8d9159c0dc863e9ae7a05898550187</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/7/#post-51860</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Mar 2023 17:31:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ben I think it’s a great Video! They did a good job of actually showing the build, especially when you were talking About different parts that you liked and the techniques you used.</p>
<p>And your answers were great considering the questions asked! I enjoyed watching </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f467b358253786365d53c5ea3eb59473</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Site Development - Input and Progress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-development-input-and-progress/#post-51836</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:02:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just want to follow up on changing the way topics on the sidebar are displayed and seeing if we can expand it? I don&#8217;t know how to code but I am familiar with designing websites so I could potentially take a look at it if no one else has time 🙂 <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> what do you think? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ce81fc33c3302be54274f50b4b1e310</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic 2023 Q1 build challenge -Micropolis build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/micropolis-build/#post-51688</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:07:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bob is the judge, maybe a 3 judge panel?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">229102f99946d5c5068697423ade78aa</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic MAC bids in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mac-bids/#post-51445</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Mar 2023 13:10:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Worth Noting I have one multiple Justifiers that all had the figs removed, I had bought the protection so I got my money back but it seems sets with valuable figures are not worth trying to get through this site</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3129883b06792e247cdd5e05a2bf1fab</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/52/#post-51374</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Mar 2023 16:22:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Super cool. Would be nice to add some mountains to the display for sure, I would be interested in helping to do that at some point if we wanted!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3df8f137891e010c1be19aa1de710b2</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic New here in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-here-3/#post-51328</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2023 16:24:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the Group!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1f9cbedc775d139c448e57b3f491829</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Hello - Jacob in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-jacob/#post-51301</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:44:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wooo! More Star Wars builders! Welcome! Do you have any pics of what you have been building? </p>
<p>I’m Mitch, we briefly chatted in the discord side of things. Glad you joined. We have discord build nights every other Saturday starting at 7! I will be updating the thread for that soon so keep an eye out if you’re interested:) </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0dfa2c5179fefe939933353e52345691</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-50682</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2023 19:34:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Should we make it like the micropolis build where there are modules so they can all connect? I like the idea either way</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d962f65e592101e7c1467bf6b12c6f8</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic your display name in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/your-display-name/#post-50550</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2023 19:22:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>LOL good attachment name </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d418a207e13b63548db8dfa70d05d2f4</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic your display name in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/your-display-name/#post-50544</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2023 16:18:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with this as a newer member. Very easy to connect Bob on the forum to Bob in real life because of his display name. We have the same loose request on the discord server for the same reasons you said Josh. </p>
<p>All this to say, I would find this helpful if more people did it 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a8c598c4714540398299fb333bdbb9a</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Introduction February 2023 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/#post-50491</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Feb 2023 23:12:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Thomas! It was great to have you at the discord build night!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6edcdf483c8b83c30b7bc5ace74af5dc</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Hello SC Lug Members in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50434</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2023 03:27:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We actually have a Discord that you can <a href="https://discord.gg/AWDcGnT2" rel="nofollow ugc">find here!</a> We have a build night every other saturday from 7-whenever people get off!</p>
<p>this is a great time to build and hangout and meet some people digitally 🙂 and the discord is great for spontaneity as well as our scheduled build nights. please let me know if you have any questions, especially if&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40273"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50434" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c6ec4adf4ee339d69e02284528d04fc</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Hello SC Lug Members in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50422</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2023 20:26:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You got it! you could link this post so they can get a vibe of you and find someone who matches with you well, feel free to read through the thread to understand it some more</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dd9bcb0fbe34b32834f10325672b614</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Hello SC Lug Members in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50419</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2023 20:01:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Pamela! We are very happy to have you in the lug.</p>
<p>I want to direct you to our LUG Buddy system <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-buddy/" rel="nofollow ugc">located here</a> where you can have someone who has been in the lug for a while be your buddy and help get you as integrated into the lug as you want to be!</p>
<p>Glad you found the joy in building LEGO!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00af244b99a0ef1ec74f5aa1e7d52271</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic 2023 Q1 build challenge -Micropolis build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/micropolis-build/#post-50397</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2023 15:04:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This will definitely be a challenge for me but I am looking forward to it. Having all our builds make a little city would be neat. As for theme of our city, I have something in mind that will be different than just standard city but I think will still mesh well, is that okay?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5417a38c59e4f33a8e16bf061584de7</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic New here in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-here-2/#post-50322</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2023 01:56:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fixed 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>