<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Mitch | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Mitch.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:11:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b032373e6236671914e0a073d751f3a</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61435</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Nov 2024 09:44:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; Eleventeen. Wait, no… Thirty-Twelve!</p>
<p>You forgot my personal favorite, eleventy-billion.</p>
<p>&gt;&gt; Would that include “Most days between posts in Own Thread” at 516 days?</p>
<p>Ha, I doubt it.  It&#8217;s been a long time since I&#8217;ve seen anything on the threads from Jim R, Kevin M, or Rich M <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mrmain18/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mrmain18</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>.  This is another instance thoug&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47578"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61435" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35030d59b1016677ac7941ddfad36724</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59807</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 14:13:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/loganc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loganc</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> </p>
<p>PLEASE READ:</p>
<p>Big news everybody &#8211; I&#8217;ve been talking to Todd about exactly which tables are ours in the island.  Basically, he had intended to give it all to us, and as best I can piece together, he met our 10-table request by creating a 10-table perimeter, and then filled&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46485"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59807" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9121c5b455d17aab8f6a377ea2f102a0</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59680</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Jul 2024 12:38:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is anyone interested in going to SEE (not display) Brickfair in Virgnia for a day on Aug 3/4?  </p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> did the Air BnB plan come to fruition? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711098cd7d922ec320f05e343d058c59</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just bumping this as the 13th is this Saturday.  Wanted to get a likely headcount.  I have invited several friends of mine (non-LUG members) at least 2 of whom are coming.</p>
<p>In:<br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dansboss/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dansboss</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a><br />
Myself +2</p>
<p>Out:<br />
@hacimh</p>
<p>Unknown (others who are in the north area and/or have expressed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45688"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a967fd1080f0a95cfa39cdc684d95ac9</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58497</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2024 19:57:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> thank you for hosting another awesome Board Game session.  We had six people attend and played three games.  The first was a group icebreaker word association game which was more complex than it first appeared.  As a group, we failed miserably the first time, but rallied the second time for at least a somewhat respectable score.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45606"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58497" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2a2c37b732e8b494c333cae714a7911</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58458</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Mar 2024 15:05:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My son, Jacob, will most likely be coming with me as well.  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> we&#8217;ll probably be there around 1:00-1:15 pm.  I had forgotten that we have the Blessing of the Baskets for Easter on Saturday at Noon (it takes about 15 minutes).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">037d4b8484fa673bd8e5d24f63f08599</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57650</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:35:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> I&#8217;m leaving now (running just a little behind).  I should be there around 12:15-12:30 pm.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff703e14e0f8eef4157ebb5cd8d38e44</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic Polls in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/polls/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2023 23:53:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> don&#8217;t ever say I never did anything nice for you.</p>
<p>At the bottom of creating a new post, you&#8217;ll see the option to &#8220;add  poll to this topic&#8221;</p>
<p>enjoy.</p>
<p>also this video might help.  <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XVNhXsBvPg" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XVNhXsBvPg</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9402c2e4ff6dfc3462f2c835029f88b</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56216</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:15:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooh, my favorite! Sadly, I&#8217;m ahtta tahn that week&#8230; maybe we can play MTS again some other time.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> &#8211; Worth exploring integrating polls; historically, we&#8217;ve just created a Doodle or similar and linked it here. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">404220f870790a3618e0b204799f1345</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56067</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2023 21:01:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner.  Yes, those were the two games.  It took us about 3 hours to play both although the games had to be explained up front to those of us who had not played each game before.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> thank you for hosting and showing us your Lego room.  Ben happily checked off another LUG member&#8217;s Lego room from him personal&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43960"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56067" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9539243f930fcdc1856dec5371f67fa5</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56058</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 16:52:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> I&#8217;m really running behind as well. It was a way to late of a night on Discord build n chill last night and I&#8217;ve woken up with a terrible headache/migraine. At this point, I think I should cancel.  I&#8217;m sorry; I was really looking forward to playing some new great games! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6288c320e3e02a8329c6aa1ff985175</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-55869</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Nov 2023 22:54:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great, December 3 at 12:00 noon it is.  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> what is the address?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03093a20b6a439dcdd53a44ff673ade8</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53496</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jul 2023 21:08:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Feel better <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4b438d64fa500859d1aa749536e270f</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53164</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:29:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> I&#8217;m so excited for this. I don&#8217;t have friends / relatives that do board games.  I do have a family full of card players for games like Phase 10, Hearts, Spades and so forth. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> games are definitely something I&#8217;d be interested in for sure.. No one has mentioned D&amp;D yet?  Any folks ever interested in classic D&amp;D let me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42162"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53164" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f892a3edd06b39f1f78b2a9befb558c</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53162</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:21:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schaup</a> &#8211; my boardgames friends aren’t big on HP games. I only have Codenames. </p>
<p>Thanks to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> &#8211; I’ve played the deck builder and it is awesome but I know my friends won’t play it, so I’ll just have to play with Mitch whenever I can. &#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5eadeb9036de6c333fb527a5f28e1aac</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53161</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:19:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> I&#8217;m little confused, you said the 8th or the 2nd, however, on the when to meet link it is showing Sunday July 9th on my end?</p>
<p>I guess in the end as long as I know what date to reserve, I&#8217;ll be fine.  I should be free both the 9th and the 8th, but wanted to let you know what I&#8217;m seeing on my end when log in on that link.</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e29a424abe153eb80a5573a919cea618</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Don in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/don/#post-52044</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Apr 2023 16:01:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>It&#8217;s all good. They don&#8217;t have to be professional quality. We&#8217;re doing these sessions where we teach each other things we know well. We jut had a session where Mitch (<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a>) covered just taking better pictures. I personally missed it, but if there&#8217;s enough interest maybe he can run it again. (As an aside Mitch, that might also make a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41402"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/don/#post-52044" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f21a8638c3bae6d07ff08ce039f43df2</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/51/#post-50178</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:24:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> just wanted to complement you on the quality of your rockwork in that picture.  It is very organic, even when zoomed in to look at the individual pieces, it still looks very natural and &#8220;rock-like&#8221;.  I will certainly use this as inspiration for my own rockwork.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6860ba23cb0d5fad55fed35e0b233eb</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Lego Photography in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-photography/#post-50162</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2023 01:47:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is there a setting to adjust in the Android camera app <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a>?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9cc4b487b0e256bdb90aff00f6d9b494</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Lego Photography in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-photography/#post-50118</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jan 2023 18:43:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a>! Admittedly, I did it really fast with my phone just for proof of concept. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">342577c85b5a645b4ae021978bc20577</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Trolley Museum hoth Moc in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/trolley-museum-moc/#post-48152</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:23:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a>, that looks great! Lots of detail! I&#8217;m sure it fits in nicely with the rest of the display!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63910658bdb92d92d2b0bafdd948f32c</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic New Member-Mitch in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-mitch/#post-47854</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Nov 2022 22:48:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> welcome!  We are planning a Hoth display as part of the Winter Trolley event coming up after Thanksgiving.  Check out that thread here: <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2022-winter-display-pa-trolley/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2022-winter-display-pa-trolley/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>