<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Mike K | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/mk32/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/mk32/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mike K.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:11:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d7ea1bc29af842ce971f3ae9a7ddc08</guid>
				<title>Mike K replied to the topic Creamsicle-Tron?!? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creamsicle-tron/#post-61832</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Dec 2024 20:46:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was able to place my order (and the promo code was accepted) later on 11/29. Just received both the promo item and my order today. Of note, the pseudo-Classic space minifigs in the promo are lacking their air tanks; it looked like that was the case in the images I’d seen and I was hopeful that it was just bad angles, but alas, no air tanks.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f947677fd7e3b8e463e1cfbb35aba92e</guid>
				<title>Mike K replied to the topic Creamsicle-Tron?!? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creamsicle-tron/#post-61763</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Nov 2024 05:38:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Which is right now, and for the past several minutes, I have not been able to get onto lego-dot-com. I’ve been placed in a “waiting room” due to “high demand”, which refreshes automatically every 20 seconds. At first I wondered if the site had been hacked, but I’m wondering if this explains it. Everybody’s trying to get their orange astronauts be&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47771"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creamsicle-tron/#post-61763" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb13b24fd5804a6b7707fef3605baaa0</guid>
				<title>Mike K replied to the topic Creamsicle-Tron?!? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creamsicle-tron/#post-61761</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Nov 2024 04:56:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It appears this is an Insiders Reward available for redemption with 2400 Insiders points.  Goes live 11/29.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">520c580e6822c00f46978c1c63327a53</guid>
				<title>Mike K replied to the topic Site Development - Input and Progress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-development-input-and-progress/page/2/#post-56568</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2024 14:21:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for digging into this, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> &#8211; looks like this functionality has been restored, much appreciated!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7247a31788a246a1f5148a320456ff52</guid>
				<title>Mike K replied to the topic Site Development - Input and Progress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-development-input-and-progress/page/2/#post-56421</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Dec 2023 01:03:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have there been any updates that removed the Topic Freshness functionality from the forum? I was able to reliably find all new posts in a fairly easy manner with this but now am getting an Oops! That page can’t be found. error message when attempting to access the bookmarked link and no longer see this as an option at the very bottom of any f&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44196"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-development-input-and-progress/page/2/#post-56421" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f214f098c246ad26c53637fdf6bf125</guid>
				<title>Mike K&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40419/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Feb 2023 02:57:33 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6406e5c2068e86362b00bff019eb81f1</guid>
				<title>Mike K&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40363/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2023 17:13:03 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fd78451fd9e9ebd131b5c05e9e92c97</guid>
				<title>Mike K&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/37323/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Aug 2022 03:44:43 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">603c6df8b572b29adafa6e8a905096b7</guid>
				<title>Mike K became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/36247/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 May 2022 20:04:52 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>