<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Kevin | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/mrmain18/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/mrmain18/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kevin.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">885191c63fd82983f0b4c23f566e53e0</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Current PaB wall at Ross Park Mall in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/current-pab-wall-at-ross-park-mall/#post-70674</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 02:30:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know we don&#8217;t have 2&#215;4 light bluish gray tiles or I would have bought a couple boxes of them. No trans-blue tiles at the moment either. We did have red 1&#215;4 plates and 2&#215;10 (or maybe 2&#215;8) green plates, as well as a larger green round plate.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6838b52843a122c9f992f9519f01c6bb</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Current PaB wall at Ross Park Mall in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/current-pab-wall-at-ross-park-mall/#post-70665</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 20:34:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is there anything specific you need? I’m closing the store tonight and can reply after my shift if you see this in time. I will be there noon to 6 on Saturday as well if you want to say hi. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5031327541499552d840bfc0be09a39d</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic LEGOS for sale in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legos-for-sale/#post-69849</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2026 14:40:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/courtneywright76/" rel="nofollow ugc">@courtneywright76</a>. I knew there was something I forgot to do. &#x1fae3;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec85b539813f9ead591c13246798bb62</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69468</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 20:02:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just saw the news! That’s awesome! Congrats Jason and Jane (and Tina too)!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91fa7422e3c0f13a7a3388b6a72723d1</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-55552</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2023 19:48:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It might be late notice, but I am working at the comic store in West View this Thursday night. It’s officially an open table night at the store if we want to do a game night. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4aa676b1f69059660471881cafe3c479</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Bricklink&#039;s MOC Pop-up Store in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklinks-moc-pop-up-store/#post-54747</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Sep 2023 20:07:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I buy instructions and parts lists (and create want lists on BL from them) on Rebrickable all the time. This seems like a nice supplement to all the other instruction sites out there, just without any IP MOCs.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22e6b12a7cdf438b515bdbd993e275f3</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic BrickUniverse Harrisburg Oct 07-08, 2023 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-harrisburg-oct-07-08-2023/#post-53082</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:05:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To be bluntly honest, I don&#8217;t think this is a &#8220;send random stuff over&#8221; kind of thing. This group is very big on the builder being present to talk about their work. The producers were <em>very</em> interested in the Kyle and Lia have similar builds/interests, know of each other, but have never actually met in-person thing.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b600b129b1c25e89508ec6f492908e3</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic BrickUniverse Harrisburg Oct 07-08, 2023 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickuniverse-harrisburg-oct-07-08-2023/#post-53069</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jun 2023 02:46:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The show producers are looking forward to hearing from you. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">815d3b81a6b2d082dee649d769524a96</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Diagon Alley in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/diagon-alley/#post-52469</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 May 2023 13:41:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have the parts and stickers for all of the Scarlet Patronus DA MOCs. They fit really well with the last DA set. They are all on Rebrickable.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac12267fae289dc862a60486e58898c2</guid>
				<title>Kevin&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/41240/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2023 16:45:29 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58cca27a06b7d8bd2b9a8db060dca11f</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic MAC bids in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mac-bids/#post-51487</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Mar 2023 17:09:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s exactly why I have balked at sets like that one and the Daily Bugle from there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c15af8891f6b34c1445700c01e956e8f</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Introduction and Request ! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-and-request/#post-45297</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2022 03:30:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I never said it was a <em>safe</em> walk…just walking <em>distance</em>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94c985f83dd833cd4538535bf7c7a04c</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Introduction and Request ! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-and-request/#post-45291</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2022 02:01:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice to meet you tonight, Courtney! (Who lives within walking distance of <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>)</p>
<p>We pulled everything out of the bags and are amazed with the details in this set. That must have been one heckuva crash! Coop is excited to get started!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43b3365956191c6d841ff56a2fc76d97</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Introduction and Request ! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-and-request/#post-45245</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2022 18:29:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I sent you a Message thru the board with my phone number. If you can&#8217;t get to it, email me at mrmain18 at yahoo dot com.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f18018e47441a09594ffc2e527e36791</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Introduction and Request ! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-and-request/#post-45233</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jun 2022 01:16:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/courtneywright76/" rel="nofollow ugc">@courtneywright76</a> I sent you a PM about 10 days ago. We are still willing to help!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5df60663923258e7ed50fef9e0a6dc13</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Introduction and Request ! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-and-request/#post-44665</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jun 2022 03:32:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cooper and I are interested in helping out. We are in the north hills as well, but we are leaving town for a week tomorrow (Friday) morning. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f866193586b23fb7102b82358124d057</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Introduction and Request ! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-and-request/#post-44626</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jun 2022 15:28:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can ask my son if he would be interested in helping (with me &#8220;assisting&#8221; him), but it probably wouldn&#8217;t be for free. He may want a Target or Lego Store gift card.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">612cde7ad0a00bd5645c1071ac21a3c9</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-40691</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Sep 2021 22:51:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Want!</p>
<p>Can someone pretty please give one to Krista so I can pick it up when I pick up my mosaics??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ce56f668603e82c7ef2be865a752daa</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/page/2/#post-38165</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jan 2021 00:10:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For all the olds&#8230;</p>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" title="Explained in 90 Seconds: What is Instagram?" width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IG1HPKK7bg4?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d6c8b5f8d437294c20d4c6ad41c4e08</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38163</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jan 2021 18:33:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cooper has a new Brickhead he built posted on Instagram @CoopBuilds.  He is VERY proud of it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3fbd46f1eb27fa2bb90b895989f7c8b9</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38118</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2021 04:47:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a few, but that mostly lots and lots and lots of Bricklink orders.  I think I only used 15 or so different colors.  Photobricks doesn&#8217;t exactly have the largest color pallette.</p>
<p>If the attached image is the exact one you were using, it may that the image is too small.  When I downloaded it, it was rather tiny.  What size mosaic are you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31654"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38118" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d59c8b2ccfa197898a9b118ed0d088db</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38110</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Jan 2021 22:05:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found this particular MOC here:  <a href="https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-39220/papaglop/echo-base-shield-generator/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-39220/papaglop/echo-base-shield-generator/</a></p>
<p>If you are referring to the mosaics, I used whatever-sized piece(s) best fit the spot that needed filled.  They are all on 48&#215;48 baseplates.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eda9ea0961d890823ea76f8383be0093</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38104</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:08:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also decided to splurge on this guy since it&#8217;s from my favorite movie.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">973b6076d978307977c4afefff0b8598</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38102</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:04:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I ended up building a train platform to put under the Christmas tree and ended up with three separate train lines.  I finished building Papaglop&#8217;s Hoth Shield Generator MOC and threw it in the middle.  I figured the AT-AT would be a good add.  Coop decided to decorate it too.  The new Elf Clubhouse is in the corner just below the pic&#8211;I think it&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31645"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-38102" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">717691f0d5e004275b49edcf697c7334</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-37620</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Nov 2020 06:07:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I finished these guys too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b228ba22a3240711ce8855d1f5f4c2b6</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-37558</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Nov 2020 01:38:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>These too.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d3837e090614860e29ef29885d65f53</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-37556</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Nov 2020 01:37:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I finally finished my mosaic overload.  I may have been binge-watching Clone Wars a while back&#8230; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4fc747a36071fa922f904130b724ac1</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-37480</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Nov 2020 13:22:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s the $10 Spider-Man mech set.  He hasn&#8217;t built anything he wants to share quite yet.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3199b154b5677ccc55f119119076bfb4</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-37476</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Nov 2020 23:57:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Today, Cooper bought his first set, strictly for the pieces&#8230;I&#8217;m so proud. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa69c836bcd7955fa0ff7544b0377ff4</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-37448</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:32:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, all my mosaics are my own design.  I start in Photobricks or Studio 2.0 and move that into Photoshop where I can change colors and lay out the plates I will need.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">750cb5cf9a58dd9b5878c883b3227c53</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-37444</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 01:23:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also recently finished the first of a multitude of new mosaics.  I have a couple more that are very close to being completed.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afc9edf211db5798383373cb57a15d24</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/#post-37442</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 01:21:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>With the new season of the Mandalorian coming out, we had to pick up this guy (called &#8220;Baby Carl&#8221; in our house) for the first episode.  Carl now joins us every Friday for our viewing party.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5146af5543c85eb439f3cdbe67a5a0c4</guid>
				<title>Kevin started the topic Gee, I wonder what Kevin &#038; Cooper are building... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Nov 2020 01:19:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I often wonder that myself.  If you find yourself in the same predicament, FEAR NOT!  This thread is here to put your mind at ease.</p>
<p>Coop and I are usually found in a situation similar to the pic below&#8211;he builds while I locate the appropriate pieces, sneaking in a small part to build when he&#8217;s not looking.</p>
<p>(If this isn&#8217;t in the right place,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31241"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gee-i-wonder-what-kevin-cooper-are-building/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bccc56792cc44858f040c248afe3580</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic The 7 year old me finally got his pirate ship... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-7-year-old-me-finally-got-his-pirate-ship/#post-37264</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Oct 2020 03:34:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I always wanted that one too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e05ec24883ebd249d8f813056d543005</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/page/2/#post-37263</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Oct 2020 02:30:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did PaB for the first time last week and Jason did a great job stuffing the cup for me! (No&#8230;ummm&#8230;.yeah&#8230;intended)  I could use a little change to the lineup now.</p>
<p>My son and I were first in line when they reopened.  He wanted the ISS set THAT badly.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d1a461f14982360118fd2632b0386a6</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37261</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Oct 2020 02:20:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, Josh!  I&#8217;m getting close to finishing a few more.  I started waaaaaay too many at once.  I think I will start a new &#8220;what the boy and I are building&#8221;-type thread elsewhere on the forums.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3fb13eb8d7f38fe4c7542f5ed60e9f8</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37243</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2020 19:29:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s heavy, but it doesn&#8217;t seem like it&#8217;s going to fall.  I used two 30 or 50 lb hangers just to be safe.  It&#8217;s probably around 20 lb with everything.  I figure it&#8217;s not any heavier than a good-sized shadowbox full of stuff.</p>
<p>I never looked into getting a frame made around it at Michael&#8217;s or Hobby Lobby.  I just didn&#8217;t like the look.</p>
<p>For my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31081"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37243" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">969c0a5310e498da4fa39048a34f53e3</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37235</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:09:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sam suggested gluing it to a piece of thin plywood that leaves a quarter- to half-inch space between the edge of the baseplates and the wood.  Super Baby is 30&#8243; x 30&#8243; and the wood is 29.5&#8243; x 29.5&#8243;.  Per his suggestion, I used a Locktite adhesive that&#8217;s typically used for outdoor construction projects to glue the baseplates to the wood.  Once you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31075"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37235" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b439dbcb2ca5f745f81444f3994ec9a</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37199</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2020 17:35:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, Krista!  I have 8 or 9 more of different Star Wars and Clone Wars characters in varying states of completion as well.  I&#8217;ve had Studio 2.0 for a while, but never played with it much.  After seeing your post in another thread about it, I&#8217;m trying it out now.  I like that it links to BrickLink, but I&#8217;m not sold on it otherwise.</p>
<p>I use&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31057"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37199" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95ea1257563198af6c5096db1d1c9763</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37196</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2020 23:48:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is a mosaic of Cooper when he was about 18 months old.  He was dressed up for a trip to the old Pittsburgh Comic Con (RIP).  This is hanging in my living room.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6acd54c73c6e668d015338d2709b0bf8</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37193</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2020 23:46:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Let&#8217;s see if I can post some pics.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a28246c775373fc801068af200f2fde</guid>
				<title>Kevin replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37171</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2020 02:19:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, Matt!  We build pretty much anything.  The Star Wars line is my #1 and we have built a couple of the UCS-scaled MOCs I have found on ReBrickable and BrickLink.  I finally put together the &#8220;Plus-Sized AT-AT&#8221; after a year or so of gathering pieces.  The finished build is amazing, but it was a whole lot of staring at gray.</p>
<p>Coop and I are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31037"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37171" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0b04ceff67a1ad7fc130c9db7efc1ee</guid>
				<title>Kevin started the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2020 02:04:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello LUGgers! (Is that a real term or did I just make it up?).  I&#8217;m Kevin.  That&#8217;s my son, Cooper, in my profile pic.  He&#8217;s 7 and is a much better builder than I was at his age.  I have been lurking for a while and would love to become more involved, both on here and in-person.  I have been building for almost 40 years and recently started&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31030"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">348f1255004df49bfcb46b65fc70f16d</guid>
				<title>Kevin changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30837/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2020 05:42:01 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c86bc748c39069add11d241e202edca</guid>
				<title>Kevin became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30387/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 May 2020 05:13:30 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>