<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Tommy L | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/octankragle14/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/octankragle14/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tommy L.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d5744f554dcc04d352a7976d92e5fd6</guid>
				<title>Tommy L replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Tommy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tommy/#post-60322</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Aug 2024 02:06:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to the Saturday August 31st meeting!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62e902963c6fc21627fb62a6ac70a6c1</guid>
				<title>Tommy L started the topic Hi, I&#039;m Tommy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tommy/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Aug 2024 01:59:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, my name is Tommy!</p>
<p>I’ve enjoyed playing with Legos my entire life. Every time I went to my grandma’s house growing up, I had to play with her Legos from trying to accomplish the task of awkwardly trying to fit her minifigs through a classic 2 x 3 red door, building a house with spare parts, etc. I still build/play with Lego set, with my fav&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46719"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tommy/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dd653cd733893a39b0158ed33e75436</guid>
				<title>Tommy L changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/46718/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Aug 2024 01:25:42 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">454be663c687d5a3478f514579eb87c3</guid>
				<title>Tommy L&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/46717/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Aug 2024 01:21:27 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">454be663c687d5a3478f514579eb87c3</guid>
				<title>Tommy L&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/46716/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Aug 2024 01:21:27 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f678593b7655c60ecae98c1a8847d41d</guid>
				<title>Tommy L became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/46637/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2024 02:33:47 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>