<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Paula | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Paula.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42b08a0dc92e570e28dec52c6ca31561</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60057</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Aug 2024 01:21:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not yet &#8211; within the next two years.  They’re giving employees time to make life arrangements </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5229ff2059ad28934cdf5c29a3b48a5c</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic AFOL Day - 5/29/21 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-5-29-21/#post-39376</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 May 2021 13:41:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Hello!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m so excited, yes! This Saturday is AFOL Day!<br />
There is still a mask requirement in the mall and at our store: we were told to do the best for our guests but not to get into any altercations with guests who may refuse.<br />
We still have a limit of guests in the store, and we&#8217;ve been fluctuating between 10 and 20, which really depends&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32504"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-5-29-21/#post-39376" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7fc74cb6fd9fa9b2e0f7430274801ad</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Looney Tunes minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/looney-tunes-minifigs/#post-39173</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Apr 2021 19:11:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I mean, that sounds perfect</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8277cc59383a0333962257b0887dbcc8</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Looney Tunes minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/looney-tunes-minifigs/#post-39125</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Apr 2021 19:25:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I should mention that that experience came from the last series</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ed5d9061c15b226d44ce2c2368e9c89</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Looney Tunes minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/looney-tunes-minifigs/#post-39124</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Apr 2021 19:25:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>just a note, we are not getting full sets in our boxes.  We are not allowed to sell a whole box to one person however we can sell a full set to three different people 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ad3890513aec184e59bfa07e6074c0f</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-37137</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2020 12:33:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey all! I&#8217;m so thankful that our AFOL&#8217;s here have been so patient with us as we get used to new procedures.  We want to extend an invitation to you that has to be confirmed on our end: for Saturday&#8217;s AFOL Day we can accommodate two people every half hour to pack your own cups (we will still pull your parts for you) by reservation.  That means&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31007"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-37137" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">276bbf826b09d8a2debc120c50f20185</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic New Mosaics on Aug 1! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-mosaics-on-aug-1/#post-36886</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2020 19:48:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>!  I&#8217;m trying to get us TO the Warhol museum!  Fingers crossed!  THe new head of marketing at LBR is from PITTSBURGH! WHOAH!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9dae167c9840df8ceeda356a4daee3e9</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-36885</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2020 19:45:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hey hey!<br />
So we&#8217;re getting limited quantities of August launch items on the 24th.  Partner stores can sell it when ever they receive it but to keep the stores in line with each other, the company has asked us all to launch on Monday. HOWEVER, Harry Potter has now been pushed to September the 1st.<br />
And when I say limited, I mean LIMITED.  That&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30798"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-36885" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1748347252f740c805ba0cb895898f4f</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-36597</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jul 2020 13:22:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hey friends. phew! It&#8217;s been a crazy month! I&#8217;m happy to say that we are starting to get some goodies back in &#8212;&gt;  Haunted House, Sian, Croc Train, IM Helmet are all here and I heard that the Barracuda Bay is on its way!  We got in some oldies but goodies too &#8212;-&gt;  Treehouse, Bugatti, Assembly Square, Corner Garage, 1989 Batmobile, Disney&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30607"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-36597" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c5a27579dca39ff0db44125ad361e35</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-36528</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jun 2020 11:57:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heeeeey howdy hey!  We will be having the menu board, so you get to pick from the wall and we&#8217;ll fill the cups for you.  We are going to have that up and running today!  We were told to overfill but that will never match putting things together brick by brick.  We will not be accepting personal cups but if you let the team know you are a lug&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30554"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-36528" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fe197152720b4a57086c1f04b40bbf0</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36462</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2020 12:51:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Phone orders only, and Jason probably will not be in until 1030am today.  412-837-4125<br />
Yup &#8211; feel free to share on social media.  Unless something happens with POS today, we set everything up yesterday.  Pick up is behind cheesecake factory &#8211; there are 6 spaces.  Jason will need to know the make/ color of your car that you&#8217;ll be bringing.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aaafd461d6b50e0c59cc1eb1066f4a92</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36460</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2020 12:34:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Hello! Your friendly neighborhood LEGO store has curbside pickup this week, from 11am to 4pm, Wednesday through Sunday.   only 1 set of any style per purchase, and we will not receive any GWP&#8217;s.  We plan on opening back to the public the following saturday.  Cross those fingers! We miss you all!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f711afa456338d6c8832d0274bea6016</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36404</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2020 15:40:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>and not just with us, target and walmart too.  It&#8217;s definitely going to be challenging for a few months and I&#8217;m not optimistic about holiday 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">211e8be2257f5570c8c15b44a2844f61</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36402</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 18:40:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>PS:<br />
 We do not have plans at the moment of selling from the PAB wall or BAM.  That plan is fluid at this time. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3808be9535aea692b9c02fc5d0052ed</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36401</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2020 18:39:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey everyone! Just dropping a line to see how everyone is?!<br />
I&#8217;ve been on daily conference calls as we plan our reopenings, however we in Pittsburgh haven&#8217;t gotten word yet. (Crossing fingers!)  We&#8217;ve been watching the PA numbers and every conference to keep up to date on things, as we want to keep our team and guests as safe as we can.  We miss&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30438"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/35/#post-36401" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f82e0c00f06f5c9d4d789d293ed9e21</guid>
				<title>Paula&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/30260/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2020 15:47:18 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8037bc0e49b370b6c8e5a23f4ebe3f1</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Here comes Peter Cottontail! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-comes-peter-cottontail/#post-35992</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2020 20:19:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yup!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d21068ba5d391a343b5c12e1030f81bf</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Here comes Peter Cottontail! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-comes-peter-cottontail/#post-35975</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2020 23:27:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>City pack did not arrive in time! Hopefully next Thursday!</p>
<p>Doors and frames are back in on the wall!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18c340fb7c294ff163a4bd57653f9597</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Here comes Peter Cottontail! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-comes-peter-cottontail/#post-35969</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:01:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>City pack launches on Sunday! Brown bunny, chocolate and flower head, wings are here!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49bd99e97f0e0daa6f7e789c2c8cee13</guid>
				<title>Paula started the topic Here comes Peter Cottontail! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-comes-peter-cottontail/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2020 14:41:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Friends!<br />
The new Brown Bunny pieces are available to order and have been ordered!  Hopefully we will see them next Thursday!</p>
<p>The new city people pack should be arriving March 1st! Along with DOTS!</p>
<p>Two in store builds next months, though neither are adult builds. </p>
<p>Best,<br />
Paula</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4ff6b36e5aeb589d2a44725dfaf3b00</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/page/2/#post-35381</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jan 2020 20:42:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m feeling much better, thanks!  It was a rough week! Please tell Penelope I missed her as well!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a19dd7888d2dcd3efd9f6c5a44168dc</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic AFOL Day and YOU! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-and-you/#post-35380</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jan 2020 20:41:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I sent all of this and more to Paul!  I can&#8217;t wait to see what changes are in store!</p>
<p>Thank you all for this great info!  You&#8217;re helping to lead the way!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1716a5b9e22f5a9a1a93595135ad09e4</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35241</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Jan 2020 13:01:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m so glad to hear everyone had a great time!<br />
I have been fighting a pretty gnarly cold, so I’m sorry I missed all the fun!<br />
Jason sent me pics of the new instillation &#8211; love it!<br />
As always, any feedback is appreciated!<br />
See ya next AFOL day!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">404b2b4349abe7479c60809224d70c88</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic AFOL Day and YOU! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-and-you/#post-35192</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jan 2020 22:23:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ll be typing a report for Paul on Monday so please add anything until then! Thanks again- I have some great things to share!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f074158e667f15531d52db6e8fc00feb</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35191</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jan 2020 22:14:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fantastic! Thanks for the rsvps- it helps us plan the day!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72087fe1871284df499857dd4230beeb</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic FREE LEGO Newsstand in store build, January 8th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/free-lego-newsstand-in-store-build-january-8th/#post-35190</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jan 2020 22:10:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for all the feedback as well! Had a great time!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7727b53b040e50b78afd80bee512ca8</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-34961</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 17:18:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Perfect, thanks all!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">468a44d0c43628495a0a6d2e8a5ea1f6</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic AFOL Day and YOU! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-and-you/#post-34960</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 17:17:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>you all are amazing! THank you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80804f256e235359f3a15b95bc04350a</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic FREE LEGO Newsstand in store build, January 8th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/free-lego-newsstand-in-store-build-january-8th/#post-34959</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 17:16:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> What time would you like?</p>
<p>I have every 20 minutes from 5 until 8!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef480f5ed900f9c0e296f7bc0683aa6e</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-34896</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2020 18:13:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>so&#8230;.it&#8217;s a party then?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f11f6778058f366b8a0518b8e9aca096</guid>
				<title>Paula started the topic FREE LEGO Newsstand in store build, January 8th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/free-lego-newsstand-in-store-build-january-8th/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2020 13:02:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sign ups are open for the free Newsstand build for January 8th!<br />
Please feel free to call the store and we&#8217;ll sign you up for a slot!</p>
<p>thanks,<br />
You Know Who  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e459777475630611025ca91eaa65b6e</guid>
				<title>Paula started the topic AFOL Day and YOU! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-and-you/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2020 12:59:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello LUG members!</p>
<p>I had the opportunity to take part in a call with Paul Striefler and we had a great discussion about the future of AFOL day.  </p>
<p>I asked Josh if it was okay to post the question here to all of you: What would YOU Like to see in future AFOL days?<br />
Is it discounts? Specials? AFOL only deals? Exclusives?</p>
<p>I would love to know&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29204"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-and-you/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb7b1977ce77c81e4e06bb264f67ca61</guid>
				<title>Paula started the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2020 12:55:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello All!</p>
<p>I would love to have an RSVP for the event if possible!</p>
<p>Just as a reminder: The discount is available only to those who have the LUG Sticker. </p>
<p>Thanks,<br />
Your friendly neighborhood LEGO Store leader,<br />
Paula 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6945288d13f33386aaf6034d712aa4d2</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Lego Trading Cards in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-trading-cards/#post-30690</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2019 19:59:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> Jim, we have 32 and 35.  I&#8217;ll set them aside for you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d11e836027da9de95ddabd6a0ab03be</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Lego Trading Cards in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-trading-cards/#post-30316</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Feb 2019 17:35:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jim,  the team always has cards to trade! Stop in!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00d9904029a8759d88dc128ab1954b8d</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Sean&#039;s Wife in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/seans-wife/#post-29128</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Oct 2018 17:50:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah! Another Paula!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">393343a62c6542a3463c7745446f9e27</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Excited new member! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/excited-new-member/#post-28986</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Oct 2018 02:48:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice to meet you at the store! I hope you had fun!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35238058575081795502d4c380ac6dc8</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic 2017 Q3 build challenge - Collaborate in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q3-build-challenge-collaborate/#post-22581</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:48:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Besides our stellar personalities? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6901b7af972265109cf72447e85508c0</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic FV Ocean Challenger in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fv-ocean-challenger/#post-21400</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Apr 2017 21:00:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sig is my favorite too!  I have his coffee!<br />
I have autographs from some of the captians, as well! Your crabby boat is awesome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8b24d66530eedda91c36371c485a094</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic 2016 Q4 build challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2016-q4-build-challenge/#post-18905</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:53:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are we using the parts we got at the last meeting? Or the part in the link? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fbbbe93867279f2cd714186fd9e1be2</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Hi Everybody! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everybody-3/#post-15291</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Mar 2016 01:05:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Evan! I&#8217;m a long time Star Wars fan &#8211; first time Star Wars Lego collector! What&#8217;s your favorite SW piece? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">595f4f04d34baef82d31eed45cfccbf1</guid>
				<title>Paula started the topic Shopgoodwill.com in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shopgoodwill-com/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Feb 2016 15:01:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Being that most of you are more informed than I, you may already know about shop goodwill.com<br />
I found some good unopened sets on there, and more importantly, your $ goes to a good cause. Goodwill puts people with disabilities to work. They&#8217;re a great foundation! I just typed in Lego to the search and it came up with Lego to bid on from all around&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12683"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shopgoodwill-com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85b93c8788adc0bb9aae1e4f2852cb71</guid>
				<title>Paula started the topic Shopgoodwill.com in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shopgoodwill-com/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Feb 2016 15:01:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Being that most of you are more informed than I, you may already know about shop goodwill.com<br />
I found some good unopened sets on the, and more importantly, you $ goes to a good cause. Goodwill puts people with disabilities to work. They&#8217;re a great foundation! I just typed in Lego to the search and it came up with Lego to bid on from all around the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-12682"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shopgoodwill-com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdfa7aac8bd170ebafbfa2501ed0c7ee</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic New Member! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-2/#post-14882</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:55:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We need to be friends. Elsa is my spirit animal!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a90f4ce6d116a5d9e20b76ead0d327f4</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic New Member! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-2/#post-14840</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:07:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sarah! I have all the princess Lego sets! I&#8217;m glad to see another princess in the group!<br />
Welcome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c99dfbf1749cf6f7bb17cfece7fe8519</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Shucks Howdy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/shucks-howdy/#post-14414</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2015 12:42:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Erin! I&#8217;m so excited!!! Let&#8217;s build all the things!!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf969779307ed91359c0a9458c184a75</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Actors with 2 or more Character minifigs? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/actors-with-2-or-more-character-minifigs/page/2/#post-14306</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Nov 2015 12:14:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is fantastic! Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e41b692a754e720cf10a9e6516bf0db</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Greetings from the Jungle in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-from-the-jungle/#post-12623</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:45:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55ebcafc28af2e98cbf6e8a4018de468</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Greetings from the Jungle in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-from-the-jungle/#post-12611</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2015 02:43:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What&#8217;s going on here is that Mike and I are now best friends.<br />
Get the point?*</p>
<p>*jungle cruise reference</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34c5a4f0c0c78c5ecf7bdd81c4ad2177</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Greetings from the Jungle in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-from-the-jungle/#post-12603</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2015 02:20:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hope you can get your jeep to TURN OVER! </p>
<p>Oh that ride is the best. From what I understand all the animals are real. They just bolt them down for our safety.</p>
<p>Have you heard Skipper Dan by Weird Al? Some music to build by!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>