<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Paula | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Paula.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:52:16 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">308c24d2e4fdaefb7be40bdd558cd2b2</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67775</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2026 10:30:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t think of a specific display &#8230; until you asked, <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>. How about a tropical paradise with a waterfall, a lagoon, palm trees, flowers, birds and a capybara? and maybe a canoe in the water and a primitive hut on stilts? </p>
<p>It could be populated by some of the more diverse Friends (although not Encanto characters) -or- Islanders I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51585"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67775" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad20f2f9726c4dbde9a9c2f1bb1bd8b0</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/16/#post-60606</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Sep 2024 12:14:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> They octagonal baseplates and the cheese mosaic did not get incorporated into my latest project, however, I found finally discovered a use for Friends minifigs. </p>
<p> Elements of this MOC are drawn from the Pixar movie, Coco, which centers around the Mexican holiday, Dia de los Muertos. The central building is a shrine to the Coco character Ernesto&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47010"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/16/#post-60606" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b33235c21ec931d6a5f556c1e05e8a5</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic AFOL Day - 5/29/21 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-5-29-21/#post-39396</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 May 2021 23:16:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What time does the mall open now? <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a> no chance in letting us in early like before?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b12748441431f7096e034b8dd1cccd5b</guid>
				<title>Krista K started the topic AFOL Day - 5/29/21 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-5-29-21/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 May 2021 10:42:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>AFOL Day is this weekend. It looks like LEGO sent out email invites this time if you&#8217;re registered. The mall recently extended their hours to 9 pm on Saturdays in case you were planning a trip.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a> are masks still required? I heard it&#8217;s up to each store now. Also, is there still a limit on the number of people in the store? Thanks! &#x1f60a; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c487326233d3027d91721a0e9e9ed1bb</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/page/2/#post-37139</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2020 13:38:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I cannot make it this weekend.  I may be down today or tomorrow some elements.  Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">266b4c19e10fc1778302a63b73c25052</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic New Mosaics on Aug 1! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-mosaics-on-aug-1/#post-36753</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2020 17:41:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>These are in store now!  I saw the Iron Man yesterday.  The box looks awesome and I still think it’s a better deal to buy the set.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>, you gotta build the 4 Marilyns and put em up behind Darth Vader!  Totally Pittsburgh!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0c79ffa84e87416752702e45764ec6e</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Lego store pick a brick refresh in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-pick-a-brick-refresh/#post-36558</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:30:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I posted pics of the current PAB parts Menu as of 6/21/20, and the way things will work now with COVID (per Paula), under the &#8220;LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday&#8221; thread on 6/21/20. I asked Paula about new parts, and she said at the time that it was unclear as to how often she would be getting them since not all of LEGO&#8217;s manufacturing facilities are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30570"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-pick-a-brick-refresh/#post-36558" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df29250d14a00bcfec0dd2c2ef841de6</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Here comes Peter Cottontail! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-comes-peter-cottontail/#post-35989</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2020 17:57:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>, what unique parts are in the Build-a-Minifig tower now? Among others, I&#8217;m interested in the Vitruvian Man torso, and the torso with the blue crystal on it. Does the store have these torsos in those bins now?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a252a6d15e444ca862c7647b3105ceeb</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35296</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2020 01:38:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a> Thanks as always for planning a great AFOL day for us. As others have said, Jason and Lori did a great job hosting for us. Penelope missed you! Hope you are feeling better.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f14797bf3c8b49676e86a5fc029fd4d</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35229</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2020 18:34:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will echo these sentiments.  Lori and Jason were awesome this morning.  It was really nice meeting new members Travis and Len.  Hope to see you both at the LUG meeting in a few weeks.</p>
<p>Also, the selection on the Pick-a-Brick Wall was outstanding.  Some great parts there.  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a> thank you for keeping the selection fresh with new elements.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0e1b82aaa844355574338959cc832bd</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-35226</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:17:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Agreed!  Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>!  The kids loved the Valentine build!</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, thanks for letting me help on the Winter display!  Nice to work on it with you!  I think the whole thing looked really good and it sounded like folks enjoyed it!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf8e388473ef549aef97da52a8767a36</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic FREE LEGO Newsstand in store build, January 8th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/free-lego-newsstand-in-store-build-january-8th/#post-34967</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 18:38:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>, I have 5:40 but would hope I could slide in at 5?    🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eec2f9a24f070b79648d0b32263b0eb</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:01:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am working on re-designing my exo-suit hangar to fit the display case in the Lego store. I envision one side being the inside of it and the other side being the out side if it. The structure itself will be predominately gray. I want to keep the story flow focused and simple so I want to avoid Easter eggs or things that look out of place. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26752"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ead82dc0a5e567c4e986b33998ebd41</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/#post-30667</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Mar 2019 12:10:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>  For the North Pole school, I&#8217;m trying add to details to make it less plain than the original mockup.  Also I&#8217;m building an interior so this MOC can go in <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>&#8216;s display case next November.</p>
<p> I have been experimenting with patterns for the entryway, a window and potentially a walkway outside the school. Tiles are easy, headlight bricks are&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26357"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/#post-30667" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdb510b97664e5becbe62f7b7019626b</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Sean&#039;s Wife in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/seans-wife/#post-29114</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Oct 2018 02:11:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, Paula! (hmm&#8230; now we have two Paulas, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>&#8230; what we gon do &#8217;bout that??)</p>
<p>See you at a meeting or event some time? I feel like we met briefly once, but it&#8217;d be cool to get to know the woman who puts up with <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>! 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82465cd5120f334210032a72d9719710</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic 2017 Q3 build challenge - Collaborate in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q3-build-challenge-collaborate/#post-22576</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:23:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hahah, I was just looking around to find the meeting date.  Help a sister out?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b32a75b921fd243dc401b05f9a9b03a</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic 2017 Q3 build challenge - Collaborate in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2017-q3-build-challenge-collaborate/#post-22574</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:12:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/lwquestie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@lwquestie</a> and <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a> plenty of time to collaborate on something other than baked goods.  just sayin&#8217;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6eca18b15400b31b93565eca6bbaaf0</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic 2016 Q4 build challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2016-q4-build-challenge/#post-18937</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Dec 2016 18:45:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The part <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/JoshHall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@JoshHall</a> linked is the one I got at the last meeting. What part are you thinking <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a>?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a65107c1c8b4e7cf3c21fb082343492</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Joby Bane introduction in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/joby-bane-introduction/#post-17938</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 10:24:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A custom made space ship model that is 5 to 6 foot would be a insurmountable challenge unless you have built smaller custom ships in the past. An account of someone else who took on a project like this is here:</p>
<p><a href="http://kotaku.com/custom-lego-star-destroyer-is-so-huge-it-has-a-three-le-1773324734" rel="nofollow ugc">http://kotaku.com/custom-lego-star-destroyer-is-so-huge-it-has-a-three-le-1773324734</a></p>
<p>If you cannot find instructions on the internet,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15259"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/joby-bane-introduction/#post-17938" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48da001bf2144024bb5b3bf9cf7de5ac</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/3/#post-14544</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2015 22:03:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thought that&#8217;s what you meant. I&#8217;ve been</p>
<p>busy<br />
busy<br />
busy<br />
busy</p>
<p>man!</p>
<p>&#8230;.mostly trolling <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a> about The Force Awakens, but also spending time with family and friends, and LUGBULK&#8230;</p>
<p>Yeah&#8230; people keep messing up the spreadsheets and calling me for tech support&#8230; it&#8217;s exhausting.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">751884812da51d3023b39b935e591092</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Actors with 2 or more Character minifigs? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/actors-with-2-or-more-character-minifigs/page/2/#post-14253</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Nov 2015 01:29:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For some reason, this topic came up during First Night.  I think <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/paulamalu/" rel="nofollow ugc">@paulamalu</a> mentioned that she was not aware of this thread.  Seeing how the last post prior to this one was almost a year ago, I&#8217;m bumping this just to see if there have been any additions to the List.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>