<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Phil Breneman | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/pnbrenem/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/pnbrenem/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Phil Breneman.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1b6940e7c3480f45a6a15990ce7a53b</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/#post-56096</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Dec 2023 15:40:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/pnbrenem/" rel="nofollow ugc">@pnbrenem</a> Thanks for all your hard work on this!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c758ecd9e170293cb43e844b7fa13d9</guid>
				<title>Mac replied to the topic Mils Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-questions/#post-47461</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2022 14:14:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> Thanks for the information. I was just looking online and saw several examples using the 4&#215;4 plates on top. Here is one example from brick train depot.<br />
<a href="https://www.bricktraindepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cams-Brick-MILS-BTM-Green.pdf" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricktraindepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cams-Brick-MILS-BTM-Green.pdf</a></p>
<p>I was just curious is there was an advantage of using lots of smaller plates on top, rather&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38258"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-questions/#post-47461" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73c2030489c53bf2b4e82b29e4fa86b2</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/3/#post-46277</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:13:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>looks great!  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/pnbrenem/" rel="nofollow ugc">@pnbrenem</a> and I were just talking about how the lug could benefit from a large scale landscaping mils, rather than just trying to focus on only town buildings and streets.  Some 3D topography with rolling hills/farm/paths/streams/forest/etc.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">378c37ff0e59c086456f9fe9a462fec4</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/17/#post-23507</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Oct 2017 00:59:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did we ever figure out who this was?  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/pnbrenem/" rel="nofollow ugc">@pnbrenem</a> asked me&#8230; I swear I had reached out to them&#8230;If I remember correctly, it was a retired couple that sell stuff from belleview&#8230;thought we became facebook friends at least&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>