<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Josie Vistica | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/poppyperiscope/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/poppyperiscope/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Josie Vistica.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74ce226a5eb594273636214718cb147b</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-72847</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:00:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Working on something for the Santa Trolley layout 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d8f3b0be77cd9c31be80cdfba650d1a</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-70944</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:42:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s such a fun piece!! I hadn&#8217;t thought about a zombie MOC before, but now I&#8217;m considering&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa0f4aa132a08eab0c8e7cfe8464a6e4</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-68845</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2026 21:48:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It’s some wildflowers held up against the sky. I might still have the original image somewhere on my computer, I’ll post a bigger version later if so</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e69aa3d831ce7f500938a8838df7ba8b</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-68741</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2026 03:39:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No way!! That’s absolutely bonkers, what a coincidence </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a7b225db730b620ff5e0163725cf7ad</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-68735</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2026 02:55:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Easy-peasy &#x1f602; make that 448:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fac09bea946ba5eb893c065ffe4a67f</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica started the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Mar 2026 03:05:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Kicking this thread off with a micro-ship I made in studio. I always forget I can (and should) post things on the forum, not just the Discord&#8230;habit I&#8217;m trying to kick!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfe2411a4dd2157eaeff80e10c62bd8a</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica started the topic Hi, I&#039;m Not-Quite-New Here! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-not-quite-new-here/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jan 2025 18:48:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m Josie! My husband, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a>, has been active here for the past few months. I&#8217;ll be presenting some things with him at this weekend&#8217;s International Lego Day, so I wanted to join officially and introduce myself ^^</p>
<p>I&#8217;m a lifetime Lego fan. My grandfather, sister and I used to get a few sets every year and build them together. I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48251"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-not-quite-new-here/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1c2bd4e67951f54b581e30719c43fe9</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/48250/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jan 2025 18:39:22 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>