<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Rachel Hellenga | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/rachelh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rachelh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rachel Hellenga.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15b252dbe37a7e9a8adfad68af053b6c</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Chicago LUG member looking to display in Pittsburgh. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/chicago-lug-member-looking-to-display-in-pittsburgh/#post-52691</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 May 2023 15:29:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Dale!<br />
I live in Elmhurst, IL and I joined the Steel City LUG a few years ago because my fiance&#8217; Ben lives in Pittsburgh. Maybe we can form a Chicago annex:) </p>
<p>Whereabouts do you live? Do you plan to display at Brickworld?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">652b4f48010242145b83710411f24fa1</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35737</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2020 04:41:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended the one in Chicago. You can see my posts about it. What kind of scam are you imagining? It certainly doesnt feature real LEGO bricks, and I question whether they have 1 million bricks on-site, but other than that it&#8217;s fine. It&#8217;s just an event that involves hauling a bunch of knockoff bricks and LEGO-themed furniture from city to city&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29884"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35737" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96b89ea548cccaaaaa3db250a1da6e90</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/4/#post-35578</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2020 07:42:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah. Now I get it. Thank you <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and @zaximillion for furthering my education. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9f397d90b39e764d49de67d31ae443d</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/29728/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2020 17:20:41 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73944384f7299b7093029e12b0f230a9</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/29720/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2020 07:27:46 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e18a6903303e8ce2274a6bcc3a27caf</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/4/#post-35540</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2020 06:19:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m intrigued but having trouble following. Wondering if you can post a pic or list the part numbers?</p>
<blockquote>
<p>Transitioning from bars to studs is pretty easy with Technic bricks with the bars threaded through pins</p>
</blockquote>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ad4cafa5a75907b32081f684a8dc70f</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35534</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2020 02:13:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ha ha ha! Agreed! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3749aeea330ca32fb183c0257e30aef</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35495</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2020 14:47:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m adding some comments to share my best guess at Brick Bar&#8217;s expectations of the LUG in exchange for the free tix:</p>
<p>Their emails to me referred to my &#8220;followers&#8221; and told me to send a list of the &#8220;winners&#8221; to be added to a &#8220;media list.&#8221; Sounds like they expected me to do a giveaway on a blog. I&#8217;m not sure they understand that LUGs are small&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29682"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35495" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef8ed62726572e3acd451c9673bcaec5</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/#post-35494</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2020 14:08:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;d ask for a pic but I think I won&#8217;t.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3de795e64382e6608b47d50bce5429dd</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/#post-35484</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2020 02:23:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Chicago theme contest winner: car with yellow parking boot.</p>
<p>Selfie with Tiana and her I (heart) Chicago + Sears Tower build. Tiana was the only contestant who built up instead of all mosaic style. I helped her find black bricks and contributed the white antennae.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">132550e8d1e90e8d7da194e7ac6e7337</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/#post-35481</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2020 02:10:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To be clear, I found it amusing only because it was startling to see &#8220;uncensored&#8221; LEGO and it was the first time it occurred to me that someone must be monitoring free build activities at conventions to nip this in the bud. Please do not send dick pics, LEGO or otherwise.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96653fd39c3563381fd5bb3a0dffa1c1</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/#post-35477</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2020 02:05:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Resized pics from Brick Bar. Will post more representative pics later. I cannot tell a lie, the Hulk build totally cracked me up.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64956f0def0ff2a5777bee5fe00985c9</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/#post-35476</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2020 01:59:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I attended the Chicago Brick Bar event today (thanks Josh for the heads up about it.) Ben and I had a debate about whether all sessions were for age 21+ or just the evening sessions. I&#8217;m attaching pics that would indicate we&#8217;re looking at 21+ all day. </p>
<p>As for the 1 million bricks, I believe I spotted one genuine LEGO part (a 1&#215;1 round tile with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29667"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/#post-35476" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb81a9677a76211805e9b75cd92a6e72</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/22660/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 21:08:56 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>