<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Rachel Hellenga | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/rachelh/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rachelh/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Rachel Hellenga.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0462e5f52b600654761f7dd1b5fca58</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Bricks Cascade 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricks-cascade-2020/#post-36080</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Mar 2020 16:51:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rachelh/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rachelh</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/hacim/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hacim</a>  I have added the event to the PAB Tracker.  I did 4 cups for Micah as well.<br />
That kind of Herculean gastrointestinal strength might deserve an extra cup.  :-p</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d912b152b0a592e9a77175de611b006f</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35874</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 20:27:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I mean if you plug the address from the ticket e-mail (424 S 27th St Pittsburgh, PA 15203) into Google Maps, the pin does drop on the Cheesecake Factory&#8230; but yeah.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rachelh/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rachelh</a> swears this is legit, and I&#8217;m inclined to trust her until proven otherwise 😉 , but I still am <a href="https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/mckayla-is-not-impressed" rel="nofollow ugc">#notimpressed</a> by this event / its management.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1808dd89bc715c188c336638ade3e1dd</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/4/#post-35568</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2020 17:04:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>! This is exactly what I plan, seating the bars into parts 11090 and 23443. These two parts, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rachelh/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rachelh</a>, they will transition bar and Technic back to studs again, and since the length of the intervening bar doesn&#8217;t have to sleeve all the way into 11090 or 23343, this can create the irrational distances required for the third&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29740"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/4/#post-35568" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>