<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Dan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ee153235d88ad8c9aef8850cb7b65be</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic LUG Layout Designer - OLD THREAD (locked) in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-layout-designer/#post-68803</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2026 02:28:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That looks like a modernized version of Bluebrick!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09527e4e81b22c58cfce68feefea4703</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67768</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2026 02:38:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What were you thinking for the display?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e8fb579f0301f06baf357674fe18762</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic rotating display sign up in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/rotating-display-sign-up/#post-67659</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jan 2026 21:29:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seems like the link is broken. All I see is a tag </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a26d6166edbec7b1b35c37957e8744c7</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-66519</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Oct 2025 15:31:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope, can&#8217;t even spectate (need to avoid crowds for now). Pics would be appreciated!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abb2741db84db0861752375339175ee6</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-66516</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Oct 2025 14:45:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wanted to thank everyone for your support. I have received a kidney transplant and am recovering. I won&#8217;t make it to TUBS this year, but hope to be back to 100% soon!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8e365d47b5db37aa09939aa9e94ce2b</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic New member - Alan H in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-alan-h/#post-65447</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Aug 2025 02:46:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Allen! I&#8217;m also a Classic Pirates and Castle fan, but I mostly focus on space at this point. Do you do any MOCing?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">901be6e6ce123218c04ee54655c9ef76</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Donation on behalf of the lug to BP splash pad in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/donation-on-behalf-of-the-lug-to-bp-splash-pad/#post-65446</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Aug 2025 02:44:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks great!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae7095715231828a608775996643af18</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-65398</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Jul 2025 15:19:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Prebuilt. There will be a lot of other fun stuff going on at Q3 &#8211; not enough time to sit and build!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de478fa66d0d7c36b262892188388c33</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-65396</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Jul 2025 14:12:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Valid sizes are (in studs):<br />
6&#215;10<br />
14&#215;10<br />
14&#215;22</p>
<p>No height reactions.</p>
<p>Headstones must be in your grid (NOT outside as I had them in the render).</p>
<p>Goal is to have fun! Sometimes people have a little story to go along with the build. We just have someone who didn&#8217;t participate judge the entries.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ef33a3ec8a4e10e799ecbc2d47ce7df</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Bricklink: STEM Nuclear Waste Transport in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-stem-nuclear-waste-transport/#post-65127</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Jul 2025 01:53:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks cool! Liked!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5fe6082ff48d394790b7788b5d9fee2</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Create in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/create/#post-64848</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jun 2025 22:12:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you have instructions/Studio files or just pictures?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79e6b29bfa8e75a5e84294c83cf158f1</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Howdy Folks in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/howdy-folks/#post-64401</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 May 2025 15:12:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome! We&#8217;ll see you at the party!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">caef649c7d674fb327b008e73c68649d</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-64198</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Apr 2025 01:51:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you all, I appreciate your support! It&#8217;s a tough time, but I&#8217;ve been blessed to have great friends and be part of many supportive communities. Sharing my message is a powerful way to help.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb2ad76cbc7b193c94874f371cae8662</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-64155</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Apr 2025 03:39:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for your support. It&#8217;s not a surprise, but progressed quicker than expected.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2736a8ae45aa34d619b7b8007608821d</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic New Member - John Santore in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-john-santore/#post-64154</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Apr 2025 03:37:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome John! Sounds like a great location for a store &#8211; very close to me!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2179389abfd1ab714800bf6c1ad3c6a6</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic At long last, I have joined the LUG in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/at-long-last-i-have-joined-the-lug/#post-64152</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Apr 2025 03:31:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome MJ! Do you follow <a href="http://www.classic-castle.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Classic Castle</a>? I enjoy looking at the entries for their build competitions &#8211; there are some truly fantastic creations!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53c9691404d94c2c8356b405b9e19ab3</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-64032</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Apr 2025 01:53:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is this an accurate depiction of each plot size <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">007fb9550f976e01a67d3f63870a9ecc</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Lego City Bank MOD/MOC in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-city-bank-mod-moc/#post-64031</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Apr 2025 01:41:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome back Duncan! I like the vault design and all the tags on the building. Looks cool!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b9223ac03188da7991c6a30effa4886</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63446</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Mar 2025 16:08:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When you&#8217;ve got a creative block remember what The Lord of the Rings teaches: <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/lotrmemes/comments/1j2qmxm/its_okay/" rel="nofollow ugc">sometimes it&#8217;s ok to give up</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">719dea76864b6c66d891d373dc8e409a</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63153</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2025 14:15:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t think there is a specific list where they can choose to ship to only certain state, but (as of a year ago) there was a Seller setting they needed to enable to collect that additional fee. If they don&#8217;t enable that setting then they end up showing able to ship to US, but not able to ship states where the fee was required.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4a4fed675729c5cafa66384e46b3550</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63151</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2025 13:36:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Found my discussion with a German seller. When asked why he lists the US as a shipping destination but not PA specifically he said:<br />
&#8220;I know that.<br />
If I do that, I have to pay the PP fees.<br />
And why should I collect the taxes for the USA?<br />
Lutz&#8221;</p>
<p>After asking why he still lists the US as a shipping destination (and pointing out he already collects a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48595"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63151" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de116def6825d52b4675a786d63ef0db</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63150</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2025 13:31:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve come across quite a few that ship to the US but not to PA specifically. There&#8217;s apparently something funky about collecting tax for our state.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc64453e37dae2fa2f612ba3043932d8</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic sorting desc or asc by date in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-63118</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2025 14:32:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Now we want to sort alphabetically by first name! &#x1f609;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">798f34dd691ff857261c0175f5b05af9</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Great to meet everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/great-to-meet-everyone/#post-63111</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2025 03:05:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Those photo builds look fantastic. It was great meeting you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5bf7d369b1e44885215e5e26028af44</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/17/#post-63109</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2025 02:58:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My alternate ego dabbles in biology!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">936fca658d5f2e0ca2d1701661a4aab0</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic LUG Cookbook in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-62946</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2025 14:40:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>JELLO POKE CAKE</p>
<p>1 package white cake mix<br />
1 package (3oz) strawberry Jello<br />
1 cup boiling water<br />
1/2 cup cold water<br />
1 tub (8oz) cool whip<br />
9&#8243; x 13&#8243; pan<br />
Toothpick(s)</p>
<p>Bake the cake as directed on the package. Allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes. Use toothpicks to make small holes in the top of the cake approximately halfway through. Mix the boiling&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48434"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-62946" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0aacc12fbb37320f0038b2648dcc000e</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62917</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Feb 2025 16:54:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A few notable events occurred around me when I was slightly younger than <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/smallfrost/" rel="nofollow ugc">@smallfrost</a>.</p>
<p>Flight 93 crashed a few miles from my house on 9/11. Our school was evacuated and you could see the smoke from our farm.</p>
<p>I also lived down the street from the Quecreek mine rescue. Our family knew the family who&#8217;s land was used to drill the rescue shaft. I saw&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48409"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62917" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">473c77d30805b78611561e6bb659a536</guid>
				<title>Dan started the topic LUG Cookbook in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jan 2025 05:07:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Some tasty homemade treats at the 2025 International Lego Day sparked interest in a LUG cookbook. Post your recipes here! <em>Bonus brownie points if you bring a dish to a share at a quarterly meeting!</em></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">383e4e6cd66a7d7bcbe324d2dbfebd97</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Introducing the teeniest LUG Member in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introducing-the-teeniest-lug-member/#post-62341</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2025 03:14:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c1ff2a339b44f900e55cf4e3eae6c7e</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Rambo Lambo in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/rambo-lambo/#post-62219</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2024 04:51:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking good!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daaaf2b53f1bdd48b70802a1e302ef86</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Eli in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-eli/#post-62217</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2024 04:47:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome! What do you like to build?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">920ec02697797f9dba57a2190d32ca8e</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/60/#post-61629</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Nov 2024 21:39:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are tens of us!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0652c978fc6df70cbe4abcf8ae0ac9d1</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Creamsicle-Tron?!? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creamsicle-tron/#post-61623</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Nov 2024 01:49:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seems they took that page down for now. Could be a nice entry for the build challenge!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a49020c441854b91d0e39e1f826ee31</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi, I’m Mark in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-mark/#post-61498</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Nov 2024 03:59:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Mark! I was in Indiana a lot earlier this year for some family matters. Had some King Buffet and Meadows ice cream!</p>
<p>Welcome to the club!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">944f4e4fc8f48aeeac7d4d31a705a6c6</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Token Build/Exchange in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/token-build-exchange/#post-61324</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2024 12:57:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-convention-tokens/" rel="nofollow ugc">This</a> is the existing forum thread.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7206394997ec2222e9855e924b03e72a</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Interstellar Spaceship Upscaled in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/interstellar-spaceship-upscaled/#post-61322</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2024 12:52:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking good! Are the landing gear inspired by the Galaxy Explorer? What would it take to add a fourth engine fin opening toward the bottom?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b416542e0c908c255e722bbf8cac00ce</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic A Space Fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-space-fan/#post-61215</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Oct 2024 02:36:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Rhett! I&#8217;m also an M-Tron fan. I&#8217;d like to see your Secret Space Voyager rework!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1cc2ea2b521399c3649795432e93084</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/16/#post-60957</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Oct 2024 13:24:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha!</p>
<p>I like the new look. The awnings are nice and I love that checkerboard strip. Hopefully the pizzaria wasn&#8217;t closed too long for renovations!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b07f94d5847d5c5c11d485cc6576cc74</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Creepy crawlers in the basement in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creepy-crawlers-in-the-basement/#post-60911</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Oct 2024 12:25:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are bugs now the Q2 build challenge?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb1325ccdff7d7c5a0c4b9b2c3147378</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic The Behemoth (Bridge) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-behemoth-bridge/#post-60793</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Sep 2024 14:05:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is looking great!!! Looks like it can hold a pretty heavy train.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a53e721e55e969ce18cbfce4d2f02b7</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Ken in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/#post-60711</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2024 02:20:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh I really like that mini Galactic Enforcer! Mini Minecraft should be a lot of fun to build. When I&#8217;ve done small scale stuff I&#8217;ve used two 1x1s (plates or tiles) to make people &#8211; are you thinking something similar for mobs?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19515a60febd8c814edba97e390752b0</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/16/#post-60550</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Sep 2024 22:45:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Those are looking good! You may want to check out <a href="https://api.flickr.com/people/eilonwy77/" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">Katie Walker&#8217;s work</a>. She does plenty of cheese work and may provide some inspiration.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">170d7a6628c3d3c63c07f33e1f29f5d8</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hello, I’m Dallas in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-dallas/#post-60520</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Sep 2024 14:52:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome! Starting a collection over sounds kinda appealing as you can focus on what you like.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9ad38c9762ca6f83edd835985925a56</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Ken in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/#post-60517</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Sep 2024 14:48:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Ken! Micro scale stuff is cool. This is one of my favorites of set 6990 (not my build, it&#8217;s one I stumbled across online).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17f6de2099761d4270a85fe7d91e45ec</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Tommy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tommy/#post-60360</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2024 14:06:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you enjoyed your first quarterly meeting!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df9bb56e52bf9b4f8734a48f320c51b4</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Brickfilm: Just Another Cliffhanger in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfilm-just-another-cliffhanger/#post-60359</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2024 14:06:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m waiting for that space brickfilm now <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">888e141e764cc0eff5a71429fbb99648</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Tommy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tommy/#post-60273</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2024 03:06:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Tommy! I&#8217;m not directly a Ninjago fan, but the theme has been responsible for the release of some cool parts!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19e4cd3e0eed6b79f0a8972e62db0881</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Brickfilm: Just Another Cliffhanger in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfilm-just-another-cliffhanger/#post-60011</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Aug 2024 22:02:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really cool Dan!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">394b8843236a073cc3d94aceaee31baa</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/#post-59942</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Aug 2024 20:27:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m planning to participate.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ec15818ac3f276f94a630073885a18d</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Dan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-dan/#post-59922</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Aug 2024 01:59:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Dan! We&#8217;ll need to assemble a council of the Dans&#8230; <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bsodan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bsodan</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/howhardcoulditb/" rel="nofollow ugc">@howhardcoulditb</a>, and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/legomine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@legomine</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>