<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Dan | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Dan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">308c24d2e4fdaefb7be40bdd558cd2b2</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67775</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2026 10:30:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t think of a specific display &#8230; until you asked, <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>. How about a tropical paradise with a waterfall, a lagoon, palm trees, flowers, birds and a capybara? and maybe a canoe in the water and a primitive hut on stilts? </p>
<p>It could be populated by some of the more diverse Friends (although not Encanto characters) -or- Islanders I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51585"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67775" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">911fd82a65bb5e7632f85c0bd174b974</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-66537</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Oct 2025 22:04:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> that is AMAZING and WONDERFUL news!  Sending you wishes for a speedy recovery and hope to see you soon (once you are able to be out in public).</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5868c605ab17439b5675b2c38d362c77</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-66526</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Oct 2025 00:22:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> Glad to hear that you&#8217;re recovering well. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see you again soon.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f12d377f6b06e857b0cd9c4611fd7d4</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-64278</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2025 11:19:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> I have shared on my Facebook page. Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing with us. I will be praying for you through this process.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ef6e09d163d1c11a47f7d3df5548d91</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-64160</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Apr 2025 09:43:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> I&#8217;m so sorry to hear that. I hope you find a match quickly.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">629bddd2f51fe367933acb61f9255cbb</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic New Member - John Santore in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-john-santore/#post-64119</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2025 15:09:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Uh-Oh, 4960 Route 8 is in Shoppers Plaza!! That IS in <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> and my back yard (and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/cybladez101/" rel="nofollow ugc">@cybladez101</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/skippermike/" rel="nofollow ugc">@skippermike</a>, among others)!!</p>
<p>Welcome <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jsantore/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jsantore</a>, look forward to meeting you!! We do have one relatively close event to your new store coming up in Mars PA for the Mars New Year Festival June 6-7th if you want to check out that thread!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28e8462899c6cd558eec6825e6cad69e</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/17/#post-63107</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2025 01:42:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This past weekend, I discovered in a cactus garden that <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> has a genus and species name also.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711098cd7d922ec320f05e343d058c59</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just bumping this as the 13th is this Saturday.  Wanted to get a likely headcount.  I have invited several friends of mine (non-LUG members) at least 2 of whom are coming.</p>
<p>In:<br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dansboss/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dansboss</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a><br />
Myself +2</p>
<p>Out:<br />
@hacimh</p>
<p>Unknown (others who are in the north area and/or have expressed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45688"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1baedd6aa2178fb8493d4c77fc26a25d</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58586</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2024 17:05:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> the color that I selected for the lights in studio is &#8220;luminous yellow&#8221; &#8230; it allows parts to be a light source  &#8230; apparently if you want this feature to standout, you can also reduce the ambient light </p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a> a studio version is not required, but it seems most are virtual renderings; the caveat&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45674"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58586" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ffda9aeba46be9c6762c79e293dd123</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58514</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2024 13:05:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK, thank you <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>.  I&#8217;m keeping both days open for now and can likely do both if there is enough interest in both days.  Hoping some more North side residents chime in here.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7598119dd9cd61c73c191d0469bed38b</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/14/#post-57664</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:27:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;re pretty close, that is going to be my next project, using roughly the same color scheme. I&#8217;m finishing a North Pole version of Phipps, with similarities to the Friends Botanical Conservatory. I mostly have to wait for clear dome pieces to arrive, but adding plants would also be a good idea. 🙂 </p>
<p>Also <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>, I thought of you when I saw&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45021"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/14/#post-57664" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f549b2ef5130d200574b82c192482c47</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/8/#post-56522</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jan 2024 01:07:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> I checked and I did not see it. I will bring a copy of the issue to International Lego Day.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77035ee2606b0130a5d991606bfa4ac2</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear started the topic Q4 2023 Build Challenge - Puns Brought to Life in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q4-2023-build-challenge-puns-brought-to-life/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:33:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For the December 9th meeting &#8211; the build challenge is Puns Brought to Life. </p>
<p>Bring your best dad joke or pun in LEGO form. Need some inspiration &#8211; thank you <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> for this link: <a href="https://pun.me/puns/funny/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://pun.me/puns/funny/</a></p>
<p>Reminder:<br />
Q4 Meeting<br />
Penn Hills Library<br />
1037 Stotler Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15235<br />
December 9th<br />
12pm &#8211; 3pm</p>
<p>Looking forward to seeing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43141"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q4-2023-build-challenge-puns-brought-to-life/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c716ca73e8182cd28afa0eed2511cec</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Stud.io in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/stud-io/page/3/#post-50714</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:31:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> That&#8217;s usually my go to, but I&#8217;m not sure when I lost them and wasn&#8217;t able to find anything. Fortunately, I have some hard copies and found some digital materials, but not the most current versions.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4191b9ec229ac054cd07702e497fbe08</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic your display name in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/your-display-name/#post-50583</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2023 14:46:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>oh, I thought you meant something else besides &#8220;the short version of your name&#8221; when you said &#8220;nickname&#8221;&#8230; </p>
<p>Gonna change your display to WalkingDan or something, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62bb3726b36e8f308892a0063860774e</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Lego Photography in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-photography/#post-50181</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:10:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> I am not sure, I have never used it. But if I poked around for a few minutes on your phone I&#8217;m sure I could figure it out</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> That makes sense! looking forward to your photos in the future.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f1f9c516016617fcdac79d363590b81</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic 2022 Q4 build challenge - minifig in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2022-q4-build-challenge-minifig/#post-46714</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Sep 2022 19:14:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Figbarf!</p>
<p>Here are a couple of custom figs I&#8217;ve seen from the LUG that are noteworthy:</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>: The Brictator, or that loner terraforming guy. Or finally build William Howard Truss!</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a>: Does Whitetron have a named character?</p>
<p>Maybe I could update Buckley &#8220;Buck&#8221; George&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f9db26391d30eb64da0be7fae262a98</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/6/#post-45869</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Jul 2022 20:01:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>From BrickWorld Chicago 2022.  It&#8217;s a really cool build, and I was impressed by their decision to make a modular collab based on pizza-slice shaped sections.</p>
<p>Notes about this one as I watch:</p>
<p>&#8211; There&#8217;s a lackey sighting at the 3:44 mark.</p>
<p>&#8211; Hanlon queues up Micah&#8217;s appearance shortly after the 4:50 mark.  (Yes, it made me el-oh-el.)</p>
<p>&#8211; I had&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37171"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/6/#post-45869" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7d303c5c9691a7498c827067dcefdcc</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic What&#039;s Old Doug Been Up to, Anyway? (pictures of latest work) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/whats-old-doug-been-up-to-anyway-pictures-of-latest-work/#post-45286</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jun 2022 22:33:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> You tricked me.  I thought this was an update from Doug himself.  Hopefully reviving this thread will pull him out of hiding (i.e. enjoying the beautiful life in Colorado).  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d5ae0c78fa87aa1f2528f0a010f2550</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/12/#post-42207</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Dec 2021 03:35:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>12/24/2021:</p>
<p>NEW CAR COMPLETED</p>
<p>This is the alternate #18 car, earmarked for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>. This is another case, like all alternate cars before this, where the alternate fits among the regular field in terms of quality. No drop off here!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d1abb81253c1649d2ca8e97efc37a0f</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic [THE TWELVE BRICKS OF CHRISTMAS 2] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-twelve-bricks-of-christmas-2/#post-42141</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Dec 2021 20:46:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> are you using Travis bricks at the top and bottom of the cell?  Obviously the fence piece is the primary 12 Bricks part for this design but (presuming those are Travis bricks) good job working in a secondary 12 Bricks part as well.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43281e414e34deab90a6a1217123eec8</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic 2021 Q4 build challenge - Alt build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q4-build-challenge-alt-build/#post-41949</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2021 21:01:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> You&#8217;re in luck! I have one left with your name on it. Send me a text 412 &#8211; 719 &#8211; 6465</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2e3281c323d101d6e7a2149abecdf11</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic AFOL new to the group from the south! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41444</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:26:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, we&#8217;re talking Moonbase and Space now, so, what kind of Star Wars or Space stuff do you have? NASA and Star Wars, huh?</p>
<p>By the way, *thumbs my lapels* I am the winner of the Maximum Verbosity Trophy. We sometimes build in joke / accomplishment trophies to hand out during our quarterly meetings. We build them just for fun too. Anybody can&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34010"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41444" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24f550cf76147798b03e6c6aeb3dc761</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic AFOL new to the group from the south! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41083</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:16:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG. Don&#8217;t worry about maximum verbosity of any post you make; I&#8217;ve already gotten a club award for that. It&#8217;s true! We have fun here, so share your passion for building without restraint. Excitement is infectious!</p>
<p>Off the top of my head, here are the builders whose unique work inspires me.</p>
<p>As for the North Pole Village, talk to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@g&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33754"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41083" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec65faab69ce94f308be32888d40c73d</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40556</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:08:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/30/2021:</p>
<p>CAR CONSTRUCTION</p>
<p>* <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>: That alternate #46 car looks good, and turned out to be just about on par with the #17 and #23 cars. It&#8217;s inevitable that the cars are each a little different, as dictated by the sticker sheet available. There really isn&#8217;t much improvement I could suggest, and that&#8217;s a good sign.</p>
<p>* I&#8217;ve decided to change the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33371"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/11/#post-40556" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4195c50c633d7c12de5685af23e2801f</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-40285</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Aug 2021 14:44:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/11/2021:</p>
<p>CAR CONSTRUCTION</p>
<p>* Did a little work on the 20 and 30 cars, mostly on the front hood for the 30 and the rear of the 20. I might diverge from some of the standard template of shaping that I&#8217;ve been doing on the 84, 2, and 3 cars, as this is my last chance to break from patterns that have made these cars easy to mutate over time.</p>
<p>* Did&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33162"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-40285" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36221cf0f46284d2400c6296aba8995e</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-39599</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:40:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6/14/2021:</p>
<p>Rough week. Filling in for someone&#8217;s vacation at work. Lots of work grind. Met with <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> to look at our most recent builds and swap ideas and plans. I might buy some parts from him.</p>
<p>So I decided to start fooling around with MILSing a green baseplate as the base for a modular park. I haven&#8217;t seen many City/Town displays with a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32643"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-39599" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d93ee4806f417b1bd51783282979b2e2</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic 2021 Q3 build challenge-Underwater in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2021-q3-build-challenge-underwater/#post-39569</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Jun 2021 16:07:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>: Aquazooooone?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17f25720330c1523160b05eebce59621</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich started the topic What custom stickers would you want? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-custom-stickers-would-you-want/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 May 2021 13:58:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Purists, the following thread contains disturbing content. Viewer discretion is advised.<br />
&#8212;<br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and I were talking this morning about custom stickers for industrial machinery. That brought me to a larger question:</p>
<p>&#8220;What common, custom stickers would we want that LEGO isn&#8217;t likely to produce in numbers or in the style we want?&#8221;</p>
<p>Here&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32440"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-custom-stickers-would-you-want/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c423899a38c47bd85d7472543bc50199</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Custom LEGO City / Town / Institution Names in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/custom-lego-city-town-institution-names/#post-39099</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:15:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>: The Clip &#8216;n Bar</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba298cb1de242a34a138663e0ebf5a7e</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Transparent brick fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39056</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Apr 2021 18:17:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well that&#8217;s pretty cool. Steel City LUG does a wide, wide range of things. We build displays for public events, but we also hold internal contests. Once COVID is over, we&#8217;ll start up a serious display schedule again. </p>
<p>We often find the best LEGO deals for bricks. We trade bricks. We help each other with ideas, building styles, and design&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32277"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transparent-brick-fan/#post-39056" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9787e21f854784832e3dfa562085fb00</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic [THE TWELVE BRICKS OF CHRISTMAS] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-twelve-bricks-of-christmas/page/2/#post-38015</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Dec 2020 02:39:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> Very fun and entertaining scene. I love the 1986 santa peeking out! The design for reintron is also superb. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35971758266a089b74aadb0eeb5b81b7</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/#post-37655</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Dec 2020 01:21:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wait wait wait&#8230; You used *buckets* as the exhaust nozzles, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>?!</p>
<p>Dare I say NPU?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33d3d70bea14ad8ea6ff589232758a35</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/#post-37652</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Dec 2020 01:05:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>. Those LBG 1&#215;2 panels to hold the long hoses in. Smart. And the guts to go with those long hoses in the first place. Trans-dark blue. And two sets of flight lights. Win.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0b6398b54649d534366c4a3b0a776c2</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/#post-37536</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:29:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I built most of mine yesterday during the meeting. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>, does the minifig count against the 35 parts? </p>
<p>This was a great idea BTW. We should do more of these.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b2d547d8963b33569709bbc6d17409b</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic new AFOL introduction in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/#post-37067</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:01:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyway, yeah! We&#8217;ve had members come in from as far away as Youngstown, Ohio, so you are absolutely welcome to check us out.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> is our GBC guy that I know of, and I think <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> was dabbling in multiple rail systems to add variance to his industrial builds. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a> is probably our best engineering talent, and his melding of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30947"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-afol-introduction/#post-37067" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28fb10d8aa54ae70a904792f5766898f</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-36928</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2020 14:11:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>! Take a look at these small Transformer OCs. Similar to the style of industrial robots you&#8217;ve built, I think.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4b7bf3839418dcdfaa9e112a958b68c</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/5/#post-36789</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2020 16:10:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had to give that some thought: &#8220;Am I overdoing the spoilers?&#8221;<br />
No, I don&#8217;t think so. Since others seem to like the variance in them, and they are a significant surface area of each car, I can change the shaping as I like.</p>
<p>The whole race field has kind of a Grand Touring (GT) V8 vibe to it. Within this race field, I see the cars as a junction&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30726"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/5/#post-36789" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b573535622640c027e1e2a8d96303b1d</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic A New Space Faction Discovered in the Galaxy in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36200</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2020 14:55:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>, this idea is right up your alley. I can mention how I designed my faction, but I think your engineering approach is more core to what Travis is trying to do.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/wreckgar13/" rel="nofollow ugc">@wreckgar13</a>, I think there are many different ways to approach designing a Space faction. </p>
<p>* You can start with a color palette, as all LEGO Space factions tend to have one,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30292"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36200" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96b89ea548cccaaaaa3db250a1da6e90</guid>
				<title>Rachel Hellenga replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/4/#post-35578</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2020 07:42:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah. Now I get it. Thank you <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and @zaximillion for furthering my education. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1808dd89bc715c188c336638ade3e1dd</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/4/#post-35568</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2020 17:04:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>! This is exactly what I plan, seating the bars into parts 11090 and 23443. These two parts, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rachelh/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rachelh</a>, they will transition bar and Technic back to studs again, and since the length of the intervening bar doesn&#8217;t have to sleeve all the way into 11090 or 23343, this can create the irrational distances required for the third&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29740"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/4/#post-35568" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7a5824e17bf7a12bac32f77204c867e</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Hello from Syracuse NY! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-33692</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Oct 2019 00:55:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> This is Jason&#8217;s work in our local newspaper:<br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/envira/fayette-county-fair-2019/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.steelcitylug.com/envira/fayette-county-fair-2019/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25853ab1f3928a9a6989b35bb99f0f2d</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32666</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:22:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okie Dokie!  I will hopefully be there 11:45-12 tomorrow.  See you then!</p>
<p>For <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>:  2 Galactic Bounty Hunters and 1 Pizza guy</p>
<p>For <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>:  1 Fright Knight, 1 Pizza Guy, 2 Galactic Hunters</p>
<p>Ready to go&#8230;thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa1692583e11bc54c1c72a267c26f6f8</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32661</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:32:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, I can pick up Dan&#8217;s figs also. Buuuuut, since I work security, I cannot leave my site. Since lunch is the most convenient for you, I work at the Frick Building, which is enclosed by Grant Street, Fifth Avenue and Forbes Avenue. I&#8217;ll be at the security desk.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67554582b808942c0466acabc23fe292</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32660</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:30:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@zaximillian&#8230;.OK&#8230;.can we meet at lunch on Friday, 9/13?  I can come down to Market Square quickly if that works.  Will you be grabbing <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> figs also?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b26942d247883674a493218de004c1c9</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32623</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Sep 2019 14:20:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>, did you get your clearance yet?  Or did you go another route?</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>, did you want bounty hunters also?  I can grab a couple for you too.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, did you want me to look for fix girls?  How many?  I think there is 3 in a box maybe.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>, where could we meet up?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f325bb9e06dec00a4fc3d253b741630</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic I&#039;m new here... in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/im-new-here/#post-32083</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jul 2019 16:05:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Blacktron. You hear that, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>?</p>
<p>Micropolis is something that <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/hacim/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hacim</a> is into and does very well. That&#8217;s another member to talk to.</p>
<p>As for building with and being inspired by your kid, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a> does this a lot with &#8220;Small Frost&#8221;, who is fun to have around. Small Frost has built MOCs for me, and built a minifig scale sand castle that blew&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27422"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/im-new-here/#post-32083" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6319440ee9b3a239b2f024534c3e6ce</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Greetings Local Lego Folks! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-local-lego-folks/#post-31820</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2019 16:07:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s true; this LUG has some serious trainheads. As far as industrial features combined with trains, Dan Walker, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>, is all about that, as that&#8217;s his line of work. Honestly though, there is so much creativity floating around that almost anybody could have ideas to work with.</p>
<p>We are still developing some LUG-wide standards for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27296"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-local-lego-folks/#post-31820" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eec2f9a24f070b79648d0b32263b0eb</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:01:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am working on re-designing my exo-suit hangar to fit the display case in the Lego store. I envision one side being the inside of it and the other side being the out side if it. The structure itself will be predominately gray. I want to keep the story flow focused and simple so I want to avoid Easter eggs or things that look out of place. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26752"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54400fe1a446d306d4c3eeca688c9533</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:32:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On Saturday March 9th I&#8217;m having a space build at my place from noon until whenever we&#8217;re done with it for the day. I&#8217;m ordering pizza. </p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;ve tagged everyone that I know of that is currently interested in space or expressed interest in coming. Anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26226"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>