<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Rick Beideman | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/rbeideman/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rbeideman/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Rick Beideman.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8997ca5a017e2882c694143b21de98b6</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-20/#post-56482</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2023 22:30:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well, Micah (and dad Rick <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rbeideman/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rbeideman</a>) and Jonah (and dad <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a>) are great role models for his LEGO ambitions.</p>
<p>Wellll&#8230;. idk if I&#8217;d recommend your son follow Micah&#8217;s youtube lead, lol. It&#8217;s mostly Baja Blast / Taco Bell challenges and such&#8230; but as far as building acumen, insta/flickr presence, making pals with lots of virtual and irl LUGs&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44228"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-20/#post-56482" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a35673468a74584224f4fb87501fb7a</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Q4 2014 Build challenge - Adoorable in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q4-2014-build-challenge-adoorable/#post-9686</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Dec 2014 06:52:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Actually, &#8220;Most Creative Use&#8221;. </p>
<p>I think you mean &#8220;an&#8221; M-Tron mineral grinder (I&#8217;m sorry&#8230; I&#8217;m so, so sorry&#8230;)</p>
<p>It was <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rbeideman/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rbeideman</a>.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, Ben, but&#8230; Greg didn&#8217;t make it.</p>
<p>Also&#8230; I forgot to take pics, too&#8230;  o_O</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>