<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Kristin Wagner | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/rengawmk/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rengawmk/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kristin Wagner.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b64f97ec2d1d2ccc202e2238ff496c57</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner replied to the topic New Wheels for Wheels Bingo Benefit in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-wheels-for-wheels-bingo-benefit/#post-70187</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jul 2026 14:12:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t see a GoFundMe, but I did see a Venmo link for donations in the discussions part of the event page&#8230;</p>
<p><a href="https://venmo.com/u/Wheels-Nick" rel="nofollow ugc">https://venmo.com/u/Wheels-Nick</a><br />
For any donations</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4939c52618ee63a1883176d0cdc0f3c2</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner replied to the topic Hi, I’m Spencer! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-spencer/#post-67767</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2026 02:32:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Spencer! I&#8217;m one of the ones you met (I put the Friends stuff in the display case). Glad you joined! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2384be1b665c640c83d291fde0edf704</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/50315/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Aug 2025 23:29:30 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afe7c914c1cfe1dcd66ecf1f931f52b2</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner replied to the topic New member - Rachel in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-rachel/#post-65230</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Jul 2025 22:03:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Rachel! Glad you&#8217;re here 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12e5590686e884e251737475306066ea</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/48686/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2025 00:35:04 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08678a2cb27b1db27454a97d320271a0</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/46373/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2024 17:30:06 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94849e7fa60ae78f4919876d3a43cc7a</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/42997/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Aug 2023 19:14:16 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2670010daf4d893d4b939758de6f5811</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/41686/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 May 2023 03:05:44 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ab34ae1948da58e1af689405f9a57f1</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/39605/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Jan 2023 21:41:39 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb73bc0d56f1257ae7ab51d9172c76aa</guid>
				<title>Kristin Wagner became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/39144/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Dec 2022 18:19:22 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>