<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Pamela S | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Pamela S.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8da6490f86661a2fb01cfe1e56a13f25</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Old Ninjago for sale or trade in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/old-ninjago-for-sale-or-trade/#post-69808</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2026 17:41:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Alan,</p>
<p>I&#8217;d love to talk about trading and/or paying for all these sets.  I&#8217;ve been working up my Ninjago collection for the past several months. The City of Stiix is an awesome set and the other two aren&#8217;t to shabby either. Are you looking to steer away from Ninjago? or are you still collecting Ninjago (newer wave stuff)? Minifigures? I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52710"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/old-ninjago-for-sale-or-trade/#post-69808" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cad277ec92e429102a4b1d7b9d90e211</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61593</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Nov 2024 10:46:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for that shout out <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a>.  Not sure if the contest is still running, but I&#8217;m going with 1250ifty!  Good luck to me and thanks for remembering the folks, good times on B&amp;C!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1f9a74970b020859d58ba0fc96a3a69</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Creepy crawlers in the basement in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creepy-crawlers-in-the-basement/#post-60904</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Oct 2024 01:41:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I completely agree with <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>.  And I just appreciate you host us and invite us in ~ Thanks for that!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09b1b097055c6529ca2b8869bcb89007</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Is anyone interested in splitting/pooling for D&#038;D set? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/is-anyone-interested-in-splitting-pooling-for-dd-set/#post-58537</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Apr 2024 10:12:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you go to the LEGO store and purchase today, they might still have a few left in stock. I purchased my set earlier yesterday around 2:30pm and I still saw another mimic gwp or possibly 2 behind the counter.  If you go early, I&#8217;m pretty sure it would be yours, as the weather was so bad yesterday it probably kept most away from the mall and LEGO&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45638"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/is-anyone-interested-in-splitting-pooling-for-dd-set/#post-58537" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdfb35d7ed4845a6bf058e73c7c47731</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58483</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2024 02:35:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As it stands now, I&#8217;m going to have to jump ship. My friend is not going and therefore I&#8217;m out of luck for transportation. Not sure if someone else is going and has room for me, (my stuff, and some Logan&#8217;s stuff .. not much really), I&#8217;d be more than happy to pay some of the gas.  I&#8217;m going to try to swing a rental as well, but don&#8217;t this.. as it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45595"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58483" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b76d05012768507dad2cb1c35bdb496d</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58482</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2024 00:54:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> could you please check discord or give me a call or text ~ My cell is 412.983.4708<br />
1. Just want to make sure your ok, 2. Want to check in on the deal for the sets &#8230; I need an address to either meet you or to just drop by. I&#8217;m tied up tomorrow from 9am &#8211; probably 6p, but have no issues dropping by or meeting after.  </p>
<p>I&#8217;d ideally like to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45594"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58482" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3489b780318f5600ff084d1c8fc31528</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/14/#post-57487</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2024 20:47:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats Greg ~ That&#8217;s awesome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">420065bbd4277940dd2f3ced42bc6b9f</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/8/#post-57349</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2024 15:02:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> OMG, this video was awesome. I thought your part was great. And don&#8217;t be a dork, your voice is fine&#8230; lol. I only mention it and laugh, because I have always said the same about my voice!  Anyway, great video and thanks for sharing.  I&#8217;m just sorry I&#8217;m seeing now&#8230; just a little behind on forum reads, but I guess better late than never.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24c3220561692faa1f98fd16b591e403</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-56965</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:39:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would definitely like to display a MOC or 2 this year. It will be on the &#8216;smaller&#8217; side for sure. I&#8217;m thinking of a LEGO Art mosaic and possibly a small diorama from a favorite movie, video game or something.  However, I would also like to be a part of a larger MOC with someone else displaying at the event.  Would anybody be interested in taking&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44519"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-56965" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db20a474a02008f28635eb55b1ca0c59</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56906</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2024 03:14:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6pm.  I should be able to make it this time!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f44f8dfd3042e06a5ef4b376881ce4cb</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56520</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Dec 2023 21:58:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m definitely going again this year with my friend (and her son, Matt is suppose to come too).  I&#8217;m still trying to get Matt to join the LUG.  He is a little shy and has a bit of a speech impediment.  I keep telling him, that no one here is that judgmental and very your all very kind and welcoming &#8230;Kinda hoping when he comes to the show, he&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44256"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56520" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77a521e74819030ac45511309684123d</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Q2 2024 Build Challenge - LEGO TSUGI in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2024-build-challenge-lego-tsugi/#post-56519</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Dec 2023 21:44:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow. This build challenge is something I can definitely get into. It will be my first challenge entry &#8211; very exciting!  Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9539243f930fcdc1856dec5371f67fa5</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56058</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 16:52:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> I&#8217;m really running behind as well. It was a way to late of a night on Discord build n chill last night and I&#8217;ve woken up with a terrible headache/migraine. At this point, I think I should cancel.  I&#8217;m sorry; I was really looking forward to playing some new great games! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb2b7000f1dd2389d049a1ac0a6d3c14</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-55928</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Nov 2023 11:31:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok, Sunday December 3rd.  Do you need anything and/or should we bring games?  I know you have so many to choose from, I&#8217;ll just be happy playing any games with you guys.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a9b3f13ebc54ce4b9ce5e562daf0456</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-55802</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Nov 2023 00:27:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Either date works for me as well. Thanks Mitch!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8d84750480a281a595b4013b908ad56</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Minifigure Plexiglass display (100 figs) in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/minifigure-plexiglass-display-100-figs/#post-55717</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Nov 2023 08:14:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/andrewse2/" rel="nofollow ugc">@andrewse2</a> Do you happen to have a picture of the display case? I might be interested as well.  If <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> or <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/nkurta0505/" rel="nofollow ugc">@nkurta0505</a> do not buy it.<br />
Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e75f7c6491a7b3be4eb14b7382270eb</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Q4 2023 Build Challenge - Puns Brought to Life in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q4-2023-build-challenge-puns-brought-to-life/#post-54731</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Sep 2023 13:16:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know how I&#8217;d put my best dad joke into lego form, but thought I&#8217;d share my favorite all time dad joke&#8230;</p>
<p>2 potatoes walking down the street, how do you know which one is the ho?</p>
<p>but of course, the one stamped &#8216;Idaho&#8217;  &#8230; lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a62705399d9513ddf12816a6a919cbe</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic GWP for sale in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/gwp-for-sale/#post-53476</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jul 2023 17:50:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second that&#8230; I really wanted the Disney 100 GWP, so if you have a few at home <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> &#8230; can I have second chance at one?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4a9aa160d3f1c922c83996e04b2a21c</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53430</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jul 2023 11:18:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> for the cool link to the online board games!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a07c41667271f31aa62d0df62f9902ff</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53428</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jul 2023 10:48:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> On Discord it says Saturday the 8th at WholeFoods on 5700 Penn Ave in Pittsburgh from 2pm &#8211; 5pm.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4b438d64fa500859d1aa749536e270f</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53164</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:29:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> I&#8217;m so excited for this. I don&#8217;t have friends / relatives that do board games.  I do have a family full of card players for games like Phase 10, Hearts, Spades and so forth. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> games are definitely something I&#8217;d be interested in for sure.. No one has mentioned D&amp;D yet?  Any folks ever interested in classic D&amp;D let me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42162"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53164" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6e22dd19ff1fa545c3f8a12d72fa5e9</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53163</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:24:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> I absolutely would be interested in playing the card game Hearts&#8230; absolute love that game. I also have a bunch of UNO games that seem cool. Some aren&#8217;t even opened or played yet.  Another favorite of mine is Phase 10.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5eadeb9036de6c333fb527a5f28e1aac</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53161</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:19:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> I&#8217;m little confused, you said the 8th or the 2nd, however, on the when to meet link it is showing Sunday July 9th on my end?</p>
<p>I guess in the end as long as I know what date to reserve, I&#8217;ll be fine.  I should be free both the 9th and the 8th, but wanted to let you know what I&#8217;m seeing on my end when log in on that link.</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7911dbccb7cf68f5a0e384cd2859f36b</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53159</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:01:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> your game collection is overwhelming cool, if there is such a thing. I never heard so many of those games, but the titles themselves look like they are exiting enough to want to try out.  I am surprised though not to see the any Harry Potter games, or did I miss them on the shelf?  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47d02cc2bd14b932022ff56e5f8a1c3f</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-52978</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Jun 2023 21:59:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, this sounds cool. I love to play board games too.  I also love cards as well.  I have a some of those to add in, if anyone is interested in those.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d7396600121c9060d7009c16bdaedaa</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Mosaic maker in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52209</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2023 02:20:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d0098fdb4bb6c294acc42ab67b2e63d</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Mosaic maker in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52196</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:06:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Never mind on the logo idea.  It basically says no logos in the page before you upload the image.  Grrrr&#8230; lol.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfa51acada846d0e1e4c87f5b57f6c96</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Mosaic maker in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52195</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:02:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought about doing this but for some reason, the mosaic maker online would not work for me.  I was going to do a great portrait of my cat or a Pens logo.  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> what do you think about trying a Pens logo on something like this?  Or do you think it would be better to try to make my own logo for the Pens with the method you gave me at the home&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41515"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52195" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e3a5aefc2ef8e0153b339e130237dd2</guid>
				<title>Pamela S started the topic Netgear AC1750 WiFi Router in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/netgear-ac1750-wifi-router/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2023 19:47:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If anyone is interested, I have a practically new Netgear AC1750 WiFi router loaded with tons of features.  I just can&#8217;t find a use, as I have the new Verizon router and it is impossible from what I can see to get the two to work together or to even make the Netgear just a smart switch.  Therefore, it is sitting in my house looking for a new home&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-41434"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/netgear-ac1750-wifi-router/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a5c0f0661eaa46022dc2083dad6b92a</guid>
				<title>Pamela S&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/41182/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Mar 2023 16:45:59 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6471a54e473d5632e90946c67a9c812d</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Hello SC Lug Members in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50433</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2023 02:54:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Tom!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98d317b3b10a43999f179544ed36344d</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Hello SC Lug Members in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50432</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2023 02:53:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Renee,</p>
<p>Thanks for the welcome to the club!<br />
And I most definitely play the LEGO video games when I get the chance. The LEGO dimensions video game where you build and teleport the builds in is a lot of fun, but I also like the LEGO Harry Potter series and some of the other various ones. I bought LEGO Star Wars (a few of them, for various game&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40271"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50432" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6674c14e4475267299e08aa0a9f1b85e</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Hello SC Lug Members in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/#post-50420</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2023 20:08:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Mitch!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m a bit confused. Do I just post in the LUG Buddy system that I need a buddy?</p>
<p>Let me know,<br />
Thanks!<br />
Pamela</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6a94cca3c1be0fc91c862d66342d745</guid>
				<title>Pamela S started the topic Hello SC Lug Members in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2023 19:30:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, my name is Pamela.<br />
I&#8217;m a little nervous and shy, but hope to ease up and open up more as I get to know some people in the group.<br />
A little about me and my LEGO collection:<br />
I am going to date myself a bit here, but I never knew LEGO building was so much fun until a few years back, because when I was younger, LEGO did not have building sets and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40258"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-sc-lug-members/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6c541fe8e9f3b1b5efe3a09834833b1</guid>
				<title>Pamela S changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40244/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Feb 2023 02:02:54 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8be593f655a8c1d3db9627593e44d829</guid>
				<title>Pamela S became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40241/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2023 22:51:31 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>