<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Pamela S | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Pamela S.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b032373e6236671914e0a073d751f3a</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61435</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Nov 2024 09:44:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; Eleventeen. Wait, no… Thirty-Twelve!</p>
<p>You forgot my personal favorite, eleventy-billion.</p>
<p>&gt;&gt; Would that include “Most days between posts in Own Thread” at 516 days?</p>
<p>Ha, I doubt it.  It&#8217;s been a long time since I&#8217;ve seen anything on the threads from Jim R, Kevin M, or Rich M <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mrmain18/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mrmain18</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>.  This is another instance thoug&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47578"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61435" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f892a3edd06b39f1f78b2a9befb558c</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53162</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:21:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schaup</a> &#8211; my boardgames friends aren’t big on HP games. I only have Codenames. </p>
<p>Thanks to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> &#8211; I’ve played the deck builder and it is awesome but I know my friends won’t play it, so I’ll just have to play with Mitch whenever I can. &#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29b948b13107211ff6232e1c5ea1fc65</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Mosaic maker in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mosaic-maker/#post-52204</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2023 00:19:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schaup</a> I would suggest trying the mosaic maker in Studio as a starting point. You&#8217;ll have to source your own parts, but nothing you can&#8217;t find on Bricklink.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>