<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Skipper Mike | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/skippermike/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/skippermike/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Skipper Mike.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d441c6b3d781fa4889d048714cfbc6c6</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic 2023 Q1 build challenge -Micropolis build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/micropolis-build/page/2/#post-51805</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2023 13:39:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have two that are mostly done. I could hopefully finish them up this month and could add them to a display.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">827f6eef39f1ae926e3be7aa46078278</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic 2023 Q1 build challenge -Micropolis build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/micropolis-build/#post-48763</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Dec 2022 21:15:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Do we wanna do this as best Microscale City Block?</p></blockquote>
<p>Specifically, it&#8217;s for the 16&#215;16 quarter block. The idea is that they all connect for an entire city build.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35b8fd09d2722788477e8fd69ec5635c</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic 2023 Q1 build challenge -Micropolis build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/micropolis-build/#post-46911</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2022 23:15:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Sounds like we have a 2023 Q1 build challenge, yeah?</p></blockquote>
<p>Works for me. Are you able to change the thread title?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44184cace444361cd69b0c4f15a4dd93</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike started the topic 2023 Q1 build challenge -Micropolis build in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/micropolis-build/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Sep 2022 18:36:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was watching JK Brickworks&#8217; live stream today and he was building on a micropolis scale. I thought it could be a good build challenge to kick start a collaborative micropolis build for display.</p>
<p><a href="http://twinlug.com/micropolis-micro-city-standard/" rel="nofollow ugc">Micropolis Standard </a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c31b671100afc68af24b8b9132998ba8</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/47/#post-44493</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 May 2022 23:48:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Define &#8220;Mt Washington&#8221; I don&#8217;t go anywhere near there, but I wanted to play too </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">722efaaac41067b05785151390330174</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Lego Has Killed The Vidiyo Star in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-has-killed-the-vidiyo-star/#post-42455</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jan 2022 03:29:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m only here to give my approval for the thread title. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39b13c4c2f67bccf3ece15d746f50b05</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/45/#post-42360</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:54:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It was at 11:30am so might already have been awake. I didn&#8217;t feel it, but my Southern California wife who is attuned to the earth moving felt it. It was southeast of the city so up here in the north we didn&#8217;t hear it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2987a57990027fa8ef3f61bed78b4c2b</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-41779</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Nov 2021 01:42:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just as an update on this. The adult elephant heads, tusks, and trunk are available now. The connection is basically a technic pin so they can be attached to a brick built body. Useful if you need it to be sitting under a waterfall or something.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bddce13efd3402c367ae466c5be3dc0</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/43/#post-41750</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Nov 2021 20:47:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Does anyone have a few thousand light blue 1×2 bricks?</p></blockquote>
<p>I have a few thousand 1&#215;1 plates&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d251dda4fc4227325598649e3a1980fd</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Legoland in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legoland/#post-39786</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Jun 2021 23:10:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok, I do have an update. When you redeem points they give you a ticket code. You then use that to enter your reservations on the website.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e46d2aa2ef107701f5f8267ebe526f85</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike started the topic Legoland in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/legoland/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Jun 2021 18:36:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My in-laws live in Oceanside CA, about 15 minutes from Legoland California. We&#8217;re planning on trying to make it there this year. Has anyone converted VIP points into tickets before? I&#8217;m looking at it and there are some confusing parts. Most probably because of Covid restrictions.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09527dbc458adce5fd6bded48eb0c4f0</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-39252</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 May 2021 21:16:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oooh, if you see elephants, please let me know. #ElephantsforLugbulk2022.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80d50c725401143d29b5c71150495fa6</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike started the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 May 2021 20:43:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone else see the new City Wildlife sets? Lots of new animal figs. Lions, new monkeys, and maybe most exciting of all, new elephants. I&#8217;ll definitely be getting the lion set and probably a bunch of elephants. Either in the set or off bricklink.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8da826a931b1d45d9d25017ff13e9f2d</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Looney Tunes minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/looney-tunes-minifigs/#post-39133</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Apr 2021 18:04:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So what I&#8217;m hearing is we should each go buy 12 and then sit in the food court to trade around for the full sets&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">417a12feca44b44b8de029b9376befda</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Looney Tunes minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/looney-tunes-minifigs/#post-39091</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Apr 2021 22:53:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw that too. I also saw on another blog that was a mistake that affected a few boxes and has been corrected.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6005b050ed5de28d84f511bf1352c2c</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Looney Tunes minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/looney-tunes-minifigs/#post-39066</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Apr 2021 12:17:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I haven&#8217;t looked at all yet. I was trying to get out ahead of them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1a2fcdd30b1be022e4ed25e4dc6c2f3</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike started the topic Looney Tunes minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/looney-tunes-minifigs/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Apr 2021 11:51:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks like the Looney Tunes collectibles are starting to appear in the wild. Is anyone planning on buying a box? I&#8217;d like a complete set as I definitely grew up as a Looney Tunes kid. (&#8220;Shoot him now!&#8221; &#8220;You be quiet, he doesn&#8217;t have to shoot you now.&#8221;)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81ea183d9ae1907152e865c44db2fafd</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/40/#post-39037</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Apr 2021 00:24:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Speaking of glow zone. I was shopping for lighting effects for my tiki bar and found these. I bought one to play with, but they also have a 3 light kit that is battery powered or can run off a power supply. </p>
<p><a href="https://www.propscenerylights.com/product/blacklight-bulb-390nm-uv-led-g4-style-black-light-with-cable-socket-for-12-volts-dc/" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">UV LED lights</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64a2fdc1f9f2035ccb0d78b6cc683fd1</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/39/#post-38266</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2021 02:14:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Anyway speaking of huge projects, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/skippermike/" rel="nofollow ugc">@skippermike</a> is going to have to revise his life’s dream: NPR story on Jungle Cruise</p></blockquote>
<p>Yeah, I saw that when it was announced. It&#8217;s almost like Google knows&#8230;</p>
<p>I won&#8217;t have to build the uncomfortable African headhunters section. One of the concept art pieces shows a minor change to a set piece I already built.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31758"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/39/#post-38266" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dc97ecb2f1c5d1f6a1472fd2a2f8b18</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Roller Coaster in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/roller-coaster/page/4/#post-37924</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Dec 2020 15:40:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think that turn at the top of the hill wouldn&#8217;t work. But the rest of it probably would. The Coaster they sold does work like that, just barely.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b7e78473add6e90f22ec29557cf1c54</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic September - Fall in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/september-fall/#post-37160</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2020 00:25:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Posted it today September 31.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b26806ad28f0c2e04dfc8bbb782dc34</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic September - Fall in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/september-fall/#post-37119</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2020 23:57:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> how do you want to do this? Should I send you a pic, post it on my own Insta, or go straight to group instagram with it? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d9f0a0a92173fc059315213f444b8d4</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-37031</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2020 01:12:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has there been an update to PaB menu? I could use some parts for my Fall monthly build.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">737893f62e2942d7da5bac534266413b</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic September - Fall in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/september-fall/#post-37029</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:39:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to try and get something put together. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89a14d0a5ab1b332d5fda244a9be609f</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Minifigure Conundrum! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/minifigure-conundrum/#post-36869</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2020 23:55:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Maybe a pic so we can evaluate? Is the chroming original or an aftermarket process? I was thinking that a hair dryer or heat gun might help.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">684afacb2752d0c2c037cc6fc20b0bae</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic September - Fall in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/september-fall/#post-36868</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2020 23:45:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am so going to make a pumpkin spice latte.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fee53c1d41d42fd176c5d5288b8b216e</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Lego store pick a brick refresh in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-pick-a-brick-refresh/#post-36557</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2020 13:07:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s a good question, but not one I have an answer to. There&#8217;s a thread on here,(somewhere) that gets updated with new parts when we see them. There is also a flickr account down under &#8220;Resources&#8221; that has pictures of the elements.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27b24220f1ef213f3e8f6ae4959410c5</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-36520</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jun 2020 23:59:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went the weekend just before everything started getting shut down. What they had done at that time with the PaB wall was regularly spraying the bricks down with sanitizer. There was a sign that the bricks might be wet. Frankly, I&#8217;d take 10% less bricks in my cup if it meant not being exposed to a dangerous virus. But for the time being, I don&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30545"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-reopens-on-saturday/#post-36520" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fe98c47c92ba2ad8571cb3a2e4dbcd0</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Time Aplenty in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/time-aplenty/#post-36176</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2020 23:47:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s a neat idea. I&#8217;m still at work full time, so I couldn&#8217;t help with a 24 hour stream. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5297fa8d89d7222d7f694e3e1ac00e72</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Time Aplenty in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/time-aplenty/#post-36108</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Mar 2020 00:41:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I already worked from home, but now my daughter is home with me all day and I have less free time. She&#8217;s pretty good about letting me work, but as soon as I&#8217;m done she has all kinds of pent up energy and wants to play with me.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2380e1591a96bbc285fe6ea1d9f6f71</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/3/#post-35942</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2020 19:53:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>
but the old fashioned tasted like pure alcohol</p></blockquote>
<p>Well, an old fashioned is basically just whiskey. It&#8217;s whiskey, (bourbon or rye) with bitters and a little sugar. Usually with orange peel as a garnish.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae33d9174c38143a924954a353dc6e7b</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/3/#post-35920</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 14:46:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>… and?</p></blockquote>
<p>And I had a great time at the Hidden Harbor event, lots of good music, hanging out with my like-minded friends, aloha shirts and tiki drinks all around.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f88e7fe16e65c0e23bdb16df4769b360</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35877</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 20:30:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>the pin does drop on the Cheesecake Factory</p></blockquote>
<p>That&#8217;s my point, it&#8217;s not where Claddagh was, it&#8217;s where Cheesecake Factory is. </p>
<p>Either way I&#8217;m going to the Hidden Harbor event this weekend.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9069d388a68b4929862f0a49cb16e4bb</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35870</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2020 19:35:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>We just show up at “South Side Works”, and meander around the block until we spot a Brick Bar sign? (Yea sure, it looks like it’s at the former Claddagh, but have they made that clear?)</p></blockquote>
<p>The only people who said Claddagh are on this thread. Still no indication of where it will be.</p>
<blockquote><p>Imma pull a BYO LEGO for this event.</p>
<p>Sounds like a recip&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29993"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35870" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8765127f9f617be4e1284faad2c3714</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/2/#post-35732</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2020 02:14:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just got an email from them for it with an address. I plugged the address into the Google Maps and it pulled up the Cheesecake Factory on the Southside? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21ef9c156f222e7f926e7fbc44154583</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike started the topic Lego Masters in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Feb 2020 02:11:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I figured I&#8217;d start a thread to talk about the show. I&#8217;m not a reality show guy and I&#8217;m skeptical about how they craft the story lines based on the ads I&#8217;ve seen so far. However, I&#8217;m planning on watching just because I assume everyone will ask me about it.<br />
So let&#8217;s all talk about it together. Whether we marvel at the creations, say Micah could do&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29710"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d081a8a660aa0f19132ad21b99f93b0a</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic AFOL Day and YOU! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-day-and-you/#post-35003</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 02:04:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I talked with you a little in person about this. I also like the idea of of exclusive sets or minifigs available to Afols. I suspect that they don&#8217;t want this to be super well known and seeing exclusives showing up would add more publicity.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0eafe41ca728506b86fb63a76db851fd</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic LEGO Store AFOL Day - January 18th, 2020 9am in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-afol-day-january-18th-2020-9am/#post-34994</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:51:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll probably be there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9798eb880ed0224d8956c478d163044</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Greetings from the Jungle in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-from-the-jungle/#post-34275</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Nov 2019 01:52:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Neat, thanks! It&#8217;s missing the Jungle Cruise though. That river is the Rivers of America with Tom Sawyer Island, at least that&#8217;s what it looks like to me.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">362ba4b7fca7a233d7d74fda85578d5f</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Figure I had better do this again due to signing up then disapearing in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/figure-i-had-better-do-this-again-due-to-signing-up-then-disapearing/#post-34091</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Nov 2019 21:09:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad to see you on here again, and in the store today.<br />
You picked a great time to come back, we have a bunch of events to display and staff coming up before the end of the year. Also, we&#8217;re in the sign up period for LugBulk. So go check out some threads on the rest of the forum. And then we can work on getting Franklin on here.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">291d64bdb864ee66c8247079b1078295</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Roller Coaster in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/roller-coaster/page/3/#post-33715</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:12:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Josh, it&#8217;s at the arcade in Kennywood. It&#8217;s in the back up on the wall. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50eeb7a40d898694ee3ebb07073fda0a</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/3/#post-31355</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 May 2019 18:01:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My work had me write up a little bit for our Intranet, I included the time lapse video from First Night. Here&#8217;s the text of it.</p>
<p>&#8220;Like a lot of kids my I played with Lego bricks as a kid. I grew out of playing with them by High School and left them with my mom when I went on to college. I never let her get rid of them though and even bought some&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26951"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/3/#post-31355" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00759dc67f8dbd19dc34a9f0ef649948</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Lepin &#034;shut down&#034; in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lepin-shut-down/#post-31128</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Apr 2019 19:49:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><iframe loading="lazy" title="Casablanca Shocked" width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HMIyDf3gBoY?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7089ba52efd465889bdc65187105c5ca</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike started the topic Lepin &#034;shut down&#034; in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lepin-shut-down/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Apr 2019 15:21:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am shocked, shocked that someone in China was selling knock off Lego sets.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48076505" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48076505</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a413f858197a336e8b59cce1874dd232</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh - June 29th &#038; 30th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-lego-bar-pittsburgh-june-29th-30th/#post-31111</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Apr 2019 00:40:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel called out. </p>
<p>I know a few bar owners and some other bar managers. And a few distillery owners. If we can do a more fully formed pitch, I can reach out to them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">668ee030c8bedbc6638008acfb21ee09</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh - June 29th &#038; 30th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-lego-bar-pittsburgh-june-29th-30th/#post-30958</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Apr 2019 13:33:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was actually waiting to get confirmation of this on a day that wasn&#8217;t April 1. Just to be safe.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3eb71a0cba57e3cd99e335bf2e7c8258</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic 2019 Q2 build challenge - Car show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-q2-build-challenge-car-show/#post-30678</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2019 02:59:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I started my build today. It&#8217;s a little different than the others I suspect. I also might not be able to attend in person.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccf46502dd2224dc387c97400e28c1f3</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Roller Coaster in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/roller-coaster/page/2/#post-25989</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Feb 2018 01:40:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Another video just came out. Looks to be the same person who made the video about bending track.</p>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" title="POV Ride on Worlds Largest LEGO Roller Coaster" width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_Ztt0_RWEDo?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f833d94110cceab2cc7399db29c2067</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Roller Coaster in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/roller-coaster/page/2/#post-25928</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Feb 2018 23:52:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I looked at it again just now and I don&#8217;t think my plan works due to the curves for the track supports.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">325e30b215e19be46cc356da205032e1</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic Roller Coaster in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/roller-coaster/page/2/#post-25926</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Feb 2018 22:35:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, that is what I&#8217;m suggesting. If we do it with the Jack Rabbit, then yeah, what they want goes. But if we start on the Thunderbolt from scratch it might be an option.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>