<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | ChristianK | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/soul4ger/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/soul4ger/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ChristianK.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34efd323584bb49651c15eb4f910eaae</guid>
				<title>ChristianK&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/9160/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Apr 2015 02:48:20 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97c98ac94f32a612ce57da161f4b93d5</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Actors with 2 or more Character minifigs? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/actors-with-2-or-more-character-minifigs/#post-7229</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Aug 2014 18:06:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If Chris Pratt is to be believed, he&#8217;ll have a third minifigure in short order. He let slip in a recent radio interview that LEGO is making Jurassic World LEGO sets, and he approved his figure.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dace60a4827e4e01b204d62f502c723</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Pick a Brick wall in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pick-a-brick-wall/page/2/#post-7031</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:45:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greg, I&#8217;ll be happy to get them for you if you trust me with such a task. I know I haven&#8217;t met any of you, yet, so I understand any trepidations you might have. We&#8217;re going on the 19th of this month, so it&#8217;ll be after the meeting.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00651e20c215789ee906fc09612e57df</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic fairybricks charity in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/fairybricks-charity/#post-6800</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Jul 2014 01:28:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;re not kidding! Some great stuff on there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b61632a20ec512ac6452b6dc36e14c1</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Input on LEGO video game in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/input-on-lego-video-game/#post-6793</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Jul 2014 19:49:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All I could think of was a LEGO Futurama game..  Combining spacey and city stuff in one license/game. But the show is cancelled, so it&#8217;s really unlikely.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9602508c3e58e98ef00eec660ec1f31a</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic New logo and site design in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-logo-and-site-design/#post-6775</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jul 2014 22:40:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Any way they can get the SCLUG part to look like a bridge? Any depiction of the city should have a bridge, right..? I really like it, otherwise!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1b205422a5b13903ba6707fc8dd35e3</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Pick a Brick wall in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pick-a-brick-wall/#post-6767</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Jul 2014 23:42:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, Greg. Thanks for checking that out. I&#8217;d definitely take 100 of them for 17 cents apiece, if they&#8217;re actually still there. I&#8217;d be more than happy to fill the void with 1&#215;1 and 1&#215;2 translucent plates, pending availability. It all hinges on that, right?</p>
<p>As an aside, I&#8217;m headed to King of Prussia early in August. Looks like this one updated just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5574"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pick-a-brick-wall/#post-6767" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68b25b878de725fbd3c9ce40253e82de</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Pick a Brick wall in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pick-a-brick-wall/#post-6754</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:48:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow. The landscaper in me wants BUCKETS of those 6 x 5 plant leaves.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b018d455dfa2b8e6fd09e0a7bf7202c9</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Input on LEGO video game in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/input-on-lego-video-game/#post-6715</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Jul 2014 13:46:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greg, I&#8217;d keep your day job. Unless you were joking, in which case, quit your day job and become a stand-up comedian. That post was hilarious.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2846f3d90bf257becfec4bbe85e71bec</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Input on LEGO video game in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/input-on-lego-video-game/#post-6700</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Jul 2014 22:02:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well, an obvious extension of the LEGO Video Game series is The Simpsons, but I&#8217;m not a huge fan of that license, personally. And I&#8217;m sure that&#8217;s already in the works. </p>
<p>I LOVE the LEGO games &#8211; finished 100%&#8217;ing The Hobbit on PlayStation 4 a few weeks ago and I&#8217;m in the midst of playing PotC on PS3 &#8211; so this is an exciting proposal. Imma think on it a bit.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dbdb046582e1b5cdd6b9344105b8710</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Oh, whoops. I forgot to do one of these. So.... Hi, I&#039;m Dac. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/oh-whoops-i-forgot-to-do-one-of-these-so-hi-im-dac/#post-6058</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 04:26:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, Dac. I&#8217;ve written for a few video game websites in my day, as well, but mostly on a smaller scale &#8211; like RPGFan, RPGamer, Games Are Fun, etc. Where were you an editor? And with what import video game retailer are you associated? I&#8217;ve probably ordered from you more than a few times.</p>
<p>Nice to have you on board!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86864021e00d1a5744bcebbc7ab968cd</guid>
				<title>ChristianK started the topic LEGO Marvel Announced for Next-Gen in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-marvel-announced-for-next-gen/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 04:42:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know if there are any gamers here. I&#8217;m assuming there have to be at least a couple! The Electronics Entertainment Expo is ongoing right now in California. Warner Home Video announced that it will be [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">516cc7218106e45a79ee50bead7031f3</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic bricklink.com sold! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-com-sold/#post-2126</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2013 00:31:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>
Do you own a parts store, either on Bricklink or your own custom site? Rebrickable is currently waiving the usual small monthly fee and offering a free three month trial period for listing your [&hellip;]</p></blockquote>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de308f184a41f16f5c11b13d3cac7341</guid>
				<title>ChristianK changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/1676/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2013 11:28:01 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a85eb6c5ce19e05b8c6307b075273248</guid>
				<title>ChristianK started the topic Washing bricks. in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/washing-bricks/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2013 01:16:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So, what do you think? What&#8217;s the most effective way to wash bricks, to clear away ages of inactivity and layers of dust? The one time I tried it, I put them in a washing machine-safe bag, in a washer on a [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e23528f4b8603cf11f762526e74d0f76</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic CMF Series 10 / Mr. Gold in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/cmf-series-10-mr-gold/#post-1949</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 May 2013 17:50:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Wal-Mart in Bridgeville, on Washington Pike, had some Series 10 figures when I stopped in earlier this week. But I can&#8217;t testify to their current availability.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">721fe373f3e6e5ebffc93a3622fdde37</guid>
				<title>ChristianK replied to the topic Hi, everybody! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everybody/#post-1878</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 May 2013 21:25:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a flickr feed, but as of now it only has a few poor cellphone pictures of existing sets, no MOC stuff. I&#8217;m in the process of trying to put together a better photography area &#8211; meaning, I need to run to the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d3c8b3391899c4d479a6229d3fa9243</guid>
				<title>ChristianK started the topic Hi, everybody! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everybody/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 May 2013 17:26:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, folks! My name&#8217;s Christian. I live in the South Hills. Whilst incredibly bored at work one evening, I had an epiphany &#8211; Check and see if there&#8217;s a local LEGO Users Group. I came out of my Dark Ages roughly [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e34623d1af8d2afa97a9ea86fd43d74</guid>
				<title>ChristianK became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/1473/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 May 2013 22:22:56 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>