<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Michael Mondock | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/sugerstdenis/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/sugerstdenis/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Michael Mondock.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f69fa80522cec0af6ce35eb61467ca7</guid>
				<title>Michael Mondock started the topic Hi, I&#039;m Michael! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-michael-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2026 03:49:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! My name is Michael. I am an AFOL in my late 20s from Westmoreland County, and I have loved Lego almost continuously since I was about 4-5. I love historic themes, especially Castle, Pirates, and Adventurers. I also collect Town, Modulars, CMFs, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars. I don&#8217;t have much experience with MOCs yet, although I MOD sets&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52631"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-michael-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08371b88b461b2893c8ff71a42c7af22</guid>
				<title>Michael Mondock became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/52629/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2026 03:28:50 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>