<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Tim Brown | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Tim Brown.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b396d579b6add1da9b88cf986302fb9</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63289</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2025 13:45:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a> Great minds think alike. I think <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> is looking into dates for Penn Hills for Q2.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b597fc592d4487bf5075f1167649b204</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic sorting desc or asc by date in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2025 01:52:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>because I care, there&#8217;s a drop down box at the top of each topic to change the sort order.  defaults to the first being on top.</p>
<p>took me like an hour.</p>
<p>You&#8217;re welcome, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dwgrier/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dwgrier</a></p>
<p>let me know if there are any issues!</p>
<p>and I saw you used it while I was writing it, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a>  😀  thanks for the extra validation when I went in to make sure user&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48544"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f98810b23e524c39974c78b7e5a7cba</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58615</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2024 16:13:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> no worries at all.  We&#8217;ll catch you next time.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711098cd7d922ec320f05e343d058c59</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just bumping this as the 13th is this Saturday.  Wanted to get a likely headcount.  I have invited several friends of mine (non-LUG members) at least 2 of whom are coming.</p>
<p>In:<br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dansboss/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dansboss</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a><br />
Myself +2</p>
<p>Out:<br />
@hacimh</p>
<p>Unknown (others who are in the north area and/or have expressed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45688"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">341d05293759b775902ba3a938bf7136</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Q3 2023 Build Challenge - Custom Car Show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53334</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 23:54:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a> LOL, that&#8217;s true!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0acfffaf9289cbce97047d90568b51f</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Q3 2023 Build Challenge - Custom Car Show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53314</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 15:33:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a>  Let&#8217;s go with a max size of 4 32&#215;32 baseplates. I will add it to the initial post above.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a>  I used &#8220;could&#8221; for this exact reason. The only one I would shy away from is the plane. That would be better for a Custom Airshow build challenge (maybe sometime soon!). Now a jet powered car? Check! A car that transforms into a plane??&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42262"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53314" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>