<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Jim Rolfe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jim Rolfe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">999a5ece1399594c4f1eb2a880a8dfa7</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Need mass quantities of tiles - in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/need-mass-quantities-of-tiles/#post-68054</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2026 23:29:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have never seen a purchase area where you order from several sellers but pay once.  For me, it has always been individual sellers. </p>
<p>Try ordering direct from LEGO. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bd50e81647dc6894099c43419cb4412</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Site Attachments in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-attachments/#post-64785</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jun 2025 13:21:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Josh!  Worked great once I figured it out from your tutorial!  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f1416c2c98e6d8737f54a205bf33695</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Site Attachments in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-attachments/#post-64481</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 May 2025 13:10:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>YEs, I used to be able to resize on post from the iPhone.  Now I cannot.  So everything in the phone is bigger than the legal site limits.  On the last post I did, I sent the pics to myself via an email and resized on the attach function tot he email.  Then I posted that way from a PC.</p>
<p>I don&#8217;t like the extra step for sure.  Used to be quite simple.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c751dd038aafcaddd48539f09696426</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe started the topic Site Attachments in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-attachments/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 May 2025 12:39:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello!</p>
<p>Noticing lately (last ~3 months maybe) that the site crashes my posts.  Especially with pictures.  I usually use my iPhone so it may be a device interaction.  The site (or phone) used to ask what size photo to upload.  It no longer does this so likely this is the issue.  I don&#8217;t know if this is a site setting or something changed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49502"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-attachments/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c67543116a70b320cefc8ed07f7d6be</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62228</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2024 14:26:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And now it happens!  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba6998c86b4476a162710c11a805831f</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Creamsicle-Tron?!? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creamsicle-tron/#post-61818</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Dec 2024 18:07:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got a shipment notification today with the GWP stack and this redemption in the order.  I did have one set I ordered on discount canceled within the order.  The rest of the order seems to be fine though.  Fingers crossed it comes but it should.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3152aa59ecc119a8899a812606cdef4</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59812</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 15:46:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You are exposing slight variations piece to piece in the manufacturing and molding process.  Across distances those variations add up to slight measurement inconsistency and bend.  I watched a video on YouTube a year ago about this in a life sized scale build of a bathroom and the builder showed it in that build.  Interesting inconsistencies&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46488"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59812" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bb3e91957ac0d2e1bd2f5d3865c2044</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59610</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2024 11:30:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lego builds the universe!</p>
<p><a href="https://nationalpost.com/news/space/european-space-agency-lego-moon" rel="nofollow ugc">https://nationalpost.com/news/space/european-space-agency-lego-moon</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e9234cb82dddb05481251f1dafde35b</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58614</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2024 13:07:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much for the invite!  I am fully booked with my daughter&#8217;s &#8220;friend&#8221; birthday party. that afternoon/evening.  Maybe next time!  Have fun!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80229d2c349b37c7e16c204e9bd30f50</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/56/#post-56478</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2023 15:05:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Definitely seems convenient!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edaf319b09f3f04cfefd6391b518fb10</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/55/#post-55776</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Nov 2023 13:58:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Glad it worked out for you.  Yeah, I got my &#8220;Disney&#8221; merch, just not the Lego.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8ee891a402fa5ea76ca43505d19cbfa</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/55/#post-55677</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Nov 2023 14:21:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A Public Service Announcement:</p>
<p>Careful ordering through Disney site vs Lego site.  I ordered a Lego set through there when they had the Mickey Steam Boat Willie GWP a couple weeks ago.  They had it available a couple days before the Lego site so I thought, &#8220;why not.&#8221;  Got an order confirmation.  Then a week later a delay email.  Last night, a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43712"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/55/#post-55677" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29c0c9f8d1f3d892e1b60a48529a8f6b</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/55/#post-55486</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2023 17:46:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They did have a preorder on the Dune Ornithopter cheaper than Lego!  Does that make up for it?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa1f80d607e1548e54f2774dc116e501</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/55/#post-55485</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2023 17:45:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please don’t say that in front of my daughters!</p>
<p>We need a full size Bluey and Bingo build.  Could probably use the Bricker Build Pikachu and just turn it blue or orange.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59925990e6434ed803c5144c73accfad</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-55304</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Oct 2023 18:56:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pick A Brick has been updating their list of Animals and Plants with new parts.  I saw the new Great White shark pieces, new hammerhead pieces, new Orca was there, new large and small polar bears, new large and small seals, new large and small sea turtles, as well as a myriad of new plant parts and colors.  There are a bunch of parts listed with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43514"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-55304" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44251027109bc056b1382a5fd0d4870a</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54414</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Aug 2023 18:09:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I now love Ed Sheeran!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa7bb139c5b416166245d886520e1e6e</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/42476/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jul 2023 18:57:21 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eb3c822bde0b1b88e40a7d1e880a4c4</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/4/#post-53019</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jun 2023 23:06:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don’t know what your final storage looks like but for me each of those bins would be another week on average of sorting into individual parts.  See you in another year!  &#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbaa5bbc2d35761038e5c38f0a791c67</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/53/#post-53018</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jun 2023 22:58:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Spoiler Alert….</p>
<p>Did anyone see the new Spiderman movie??  Guess what one of the Spiderverses is??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">920a65c38733919da67775d9efc4e4a5</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Chicago LUG member looking to display in Pittsburgh. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/chicago-lug-member-looking-to-display-in-pittsburgh/#post-52690</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 May 2023 12:32:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I watched this whole display overview when BTB first interviewed you!  Great display!  I would love to see it in person.  I have not had the opportunity to travel to any larger shows like Brickworld or Brickfair, but I know other LUG members have and also displayed so maybe they have met you or at least have seen your display.</p>
<p>Great work!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b8e3216a9b769416738087aeb225005</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/52/#post-52363</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Apr 2023 12:16:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I take sets out their box all the time.  Save space.  I can fit 3-4 sets in a smaller plastic box.  If I had planned to keep it for parts only, I would throw away the instructions too.  Who knows….</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cb56237631e4d1d08c494bd8ad37499</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/51/#post-50828</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2023 20:38:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I never saw this in the movie and now my mind is blown!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4adb8bf3d46c6e00a55fe3c623902c92</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/51/#post-49968</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jan 2023 20:37:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone know what BrickLink ID this might have?  I have tried several searches with no luck….statue, idol, T-Rex, dinosaur(that one hurt a lot), figure (also extremely painful).</p>
<p>Any help would be appreciated!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37bc17bcc3909bb593526b7d32353fdd</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-49356</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Jan 2023 02:47:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Grabbed some baby animals. Lambs and calves were on Pick A Brick. Noticed a black baby Lion on pick a brick as well.  Not sure if it is still there.  I guess it was in set 60353.  I hadn’t seen it before.</p>
<p>I’m still looking for elephant bodies.  Have never seen them available.  If you see them please let me know ASAP!</p>
<p>Thanks!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a86f8bdfc4ea489a15de10a1e086b8d</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Build a Turkey in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/build-a-turkey/#post-48279</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Nov 2022 12:35:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pretty genius!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54b48d173f451d29a85336f842efc3a5</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/50/#post-48265</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2022 16:28:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think you mean “shake my money taker”!   &#x1f923; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ea9bfd93e92a9146f634ebf3d12ffc1</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic A case for Set 41949: DOTS Bag Tag Mega Pack [LETTER TILES!] in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-case-for-set-41949-dots-bag-tag-mega-pack-letter-tiles/#post-47821</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Nov 2022 14:54:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How many letter packs are enough?  10?  20?  Asking for a friend.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ee81a84226825cded8f8578dd8dd0c9</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/4/#post-46861</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2022 10:53:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like your catch basin!  Are those stickers on those bricks?</p>
<p>I think Josh bought like 1 Million GBC balks at LUG Bulk so maybe he can spare 1 or 2 to fill the cups!  &#x1f602; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce37d3809bd837933804c421d963a136</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/4/#post-46673</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Sep 2022 19:20:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I only knew then what I’d want now.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b79661dacca2cca014e52339989f685b</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/3/#post-46634</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Sep 2022 00:26:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So, I watched the Beyond The Brick full length walk through today over lunch.  Unknowingly at the 49 minute mark I see &#8220;Steel City LUG&#8221; on a GBC module which of course caught my attention!  Then I saw your name <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> and was thoroughly impressed!  Not by the working nature of the build, but of all those lovely lime green wall panels!  I am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37719"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/3/#post-46634" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65be58b1ec1fdc1ecb30e513c2f98e41</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/47/#post-44937</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2022 14:53:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That is me!  It even has the bruise on my face where I fought with myself for spending so much on Lego!  LMAO. I fought the Lego and the Lego won.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04a7b5f847347b018436674991271be2</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/47/#post-44936</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2022 14:51:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I see myself using that upside down tile maneuver in the future!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">015859d7a339e4cbdd9b4d7fe0ea1ede</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-44349</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:42:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m still more interested in the new animals!  New cow.  Calf.  Baby lamb.  Piglet.  A new color chicken.  And the sheep piece that looks like wool you can sheer off…come on!  Take my money.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">678a562228d29bf7231b6d958702894e</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-44346</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:24:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks like your #1 pick for LUG Bulk 2023 has arrived!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ead1aa5e1f9ff4fa105c0e502463ce27</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe started the topic New Lightyear Sets Revealed! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-lightyear-sets-revealed/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:47:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How about that new Vic Viper coming soon?!?!</p>
<p>“https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/xl-15-spaceship-76832”</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62c36a2c80591dd7170a1579f6e29895</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Lego fair ? In beaver county april 2nd in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-fair-in-beaver-county-april-2nd/#post-43607</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Mar 2022 19:30:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you follow the church links they also send you to buy bricks as stated.  That sends you to Amazon and some knockoff company for bricks.  So….that may be where the extra “g” in their “Leggo” comes from.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9b830722ca20898f3b3006f9008958f</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Lego fair ? In beaver county april 2nd in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-fair-in-beaver-county-april-2nd/#post-43606</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Mar 2022 19:27:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was at the mall and saw a sign for this.  I tried the website and got no results.  On the sign I did not see any church site.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49954149c71949aeba2d8c392f9db834</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Lego Has Killed The Vidiyo Star in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-has-killed-the-vidiyo-star/#post-42457</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jan 2022 14:18:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“I’m Skipper Mike and I approve this title.”</p>
<p>Lol. &#x1f44d;&#x1f61c;</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a>, you’re welcome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c1fea56dce310111c16aa00db25574f</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe started the topic Lego Has Killed The Vidiyo Star in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-has-killed-the-vidiyo-star/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:37:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>From Brickset (and Lego):</p>
<p>&#8220;LEGO has announced the cancellation of VIDIYO products, effective from the 31st of January.</p>
<p>An official statement follows:</p>
<p>In July 2021 we decided to pause the LEGO VIDIYO roll-out to review performance and test new ideas. Through the extensive quantitative and qualitative research we have undertaken in the previous&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34775"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-has-killed-the-vidiyo-star/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5b00dbea07ae923fec5619ab8578cc8</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Why is everything Out of Stock? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/why-is-everything-out-of-stock/#post-42372</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:33:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://us.zavvi.com/lego/lego-technic.list" rel="nofollow ugc">https://us.zavvi.com/lego/lego-technic.list</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07a5bd7b6dd6e229a0c122ef5bc4ec51</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Why is everything Out of Stock? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/why-is-everything-out-of-stock/#post-42371</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:33:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Zavvi US has a ton of Technic including 2022 models.  Some on sale.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e976174475785326fb34c210fd868fc8</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic From the LAN: LEGO® VIP collectible coins are back! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/from-the-lan-lego-vip-collectible-coins-are-back/#post-42305</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jan 2022 19:32:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So&#8230;the site was up and I got the codes!  Yay!</p>
<p>As a matter of course&#8230;..you can only use one per order.  🙁  This was fine when they were spread out over several months/quarters.  It did not hurt so much.  But now&#8230;you need to make 6 different orders ($35 each if you want to avoid shipping charges).  So, just plan on that $210 bill as well to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34684"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/from-the-lan-lego-vip-collectible-coins-are-back/#post-42305" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66591b6ff78795959b928749443682c2</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic From the LAN: LEGO® VIP collectible coins are back! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/from-the-lan-lego-vip-collectible-coins-are-back/#post-42291</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:35:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>But thanks for the advanced notice!  Now I can login exactly when their VIP site shuts down.  &#x1f61d;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e1727dcaf14c9e575b86ee036c41890</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic From the LAN: LEGO® VIP collectible coins are back! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/from-the-lan-lego-vip-collectible-coins-are-back/#post-42290</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:34:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a lot to say about previous releases of these….I am hoping for the best but planning to still not get them!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89ec9df0fd0877fbe3e0f9a7aa20cfba</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-42165</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Dec 2021 15:51:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also….the sheep and chickens are in stock as well if you wanted some farm animals.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">652ba9ff72be0652d4ef7cbb3683b544</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Wildlife sets in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wildlife-sets/#post-42163</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Dec 2021 15:30:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got the heads and trunks as well as some female lions.  It only took 10 days to get them.  The heads are individually packaged with the pin built in.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae821b0724bde32260230c2717888c6a</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/44/#post-41946</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2021 02:55:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Agreed!  The space sets are the best.  I was just pulling some interesting parts out.  Overall City is fire, police, and helicopters.  I did like the new ambulance color and thieves getting creative by using an ice cream truck!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6002cb4a989c6c711422b8495ec2bd23</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/44/#post-41936</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Dec 2021 01:05:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not sure if anyone looked at the 2022 sets coming out for City but lots of new stuff in there.  Black and brown squirrels, kittens, dogs, brown horse, and a new ice cream suit for the minifigure in your life.</p>
<p>Brothers Brick has some good images.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9281da64ea36fe0ae0a724944534868</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Wanna Sell a Big Set? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wanna-sell-a-big-set/#post-41907</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Nov 2021 19:02:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It was like $635 at zavvi near Thanksgiving.  So $670 may be ok.  Shipping will kill that deal as it is big and heavy!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71e780fc371aa4f62851a3b06c0387dd</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Wanna Sell a Big Set? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wanna-sell-a-big-set/#post-41890</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:15:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Zavvi had a falcon deal but it’s probably gone now.  Worth checking.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>