<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Jim Rolfe | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Jim Rolfe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:11:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2357f81b6189ce738e42ee3e093c8417</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62230</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2024 16:40:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Whoa!! It only took them 30+ years to figure out there would be a following for this!! Guess I know what&#8217;s on my Christmas list for next year!!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, which minifig do you think will be the most in demand? I&#8217;m going with either Guinan or Wesley Crusher!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b032373e6236671914e0a073d751f3a</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61435</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Nov 2024 09:44:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; Eleventeen. Wait, no… Thirty-Twelve!</p>
<p>You forgot my personal favorite, eleventy-billion.</p>
<p>&gt;&gt; Would that include “Most days between posts in Own Thread” at 516 days?</p>
<p>Ha, I doubt it.  It&#8217;s been a long time since I&#8217;ve seen anything on the threads from Jim R, Kevin M, or Rich M <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mrmain18/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mrmain18</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>.  This is another instance thoug&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47578"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61435" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d866c9021e67957d36426630ae4d4e6</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59617</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2024 00:01:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> that&#8217;s ok, I can meet up sometime this weekend to grab them maybe.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> what would work for you? Text me: 724-601-9461</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> any chance we can use your snowtroopers again?</p>
<p>If not, I&#8217;ll have to put a call out for snowtroopers from others which is fine, just coming down to a time crunch in a sense. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> might need to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46358"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59617" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bba88c6e65b23aa084cf1ca0c41f8cbb</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59587</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jul 2024 20:11:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Howdy all! In my rush to do all things Hoth Battlefield, I&#8217;ve neglected one of the most important parts: Snowtroopers!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, we used yours in the past, might we make use of them again this time?<br />
We should not need any bricks on them to designate whose they are as I have devised a way to keep them all separated.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> if we could&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46338"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59587" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f98810b23e524c39974c78b7e5a7cba</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58615</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2024 16:13:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> no worries at all.  We&#8217;ll catch you next time.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711098cd7d922ec320f05e343d058c59</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just bumping this as the 13th is this Saturday.  Wanted to get a likely headcount.  I have invited several friends of mine (non-LUG members) at least 2 of whom are coming.</p>
<p>In:<br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dansboss/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dansboss</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a><br />
Myself +2</p>
<p>Out:<br />
@hacimh</p>
<p>Unknown (others who are in the north area and/or have expressed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45688"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/5/#post-58608" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">835ea76db6fed88369ce337c9c45afb3</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic From the LAN: LEGO® VIP collectible coins are back! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/from-the-lan-lego-vip-collectible-coins-are-back/#post-42292</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:45:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> Same here!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4e1e0944078cc92b819111a75d7936f</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/41/#post-39731</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Jun 2021 00:46:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, we actually stopped by the store today anyway.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dfe10675db3ac080d63bd4d003f9f66</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/40/#post-39096</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Apr 2021 03:33:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, what pieces did you order?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09f93422f3c0d678a2473c5dffb9553f</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic new rules for eBay in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-rules-for-ebay/#post-37618</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Nov 2020 22:46:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recall going through a similar process with PayPal not that long ago. It&#8217;s easy for a company to say their site is secure, but many companies seem to have failed miserably as preventing data breaches. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, I think the only option is not to sell on feeBay, but that eliminates a huge number of potential customers.  </p>
<p>The last time I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31365"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-rules-for-ebay/#post-37618" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9434a66b7e17c2c5737393eea3fc0385</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic October - Halloween in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/october-halloween/#post-37323</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Oct 2020 02:57:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>! This is really awesome. &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">276bbf826b09d8a2debc120c50f20185</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic New Mosaics on Aug 1! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-mosaics-on-aug-1/#post-36886</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2020 19:48:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>!  I&#8217;m trying to get us TO the Warhol museum!  Fingers crossed!  THe new head of marketing at LBR is from PITTSBURGH! WHOAH!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13278f778096053e24cc93fc3dfc576f</guid>
				<title>Travis replied to the topic A New Space Faction Discovered in the Galaxy in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36272</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2020 21:55:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jim, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>,  the mother ship idea sounds really cool.  My ship plans have come to a crawl.  I got furloughed for a week and decided to try and finish our bathroom remodel.  Then my birthday present came from my kids . . . the Dom&#8217;s Charger from Technic.  It is definitely a cool model, but now that it is done I can get back to space travels.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">092148a0440c5e9e33166c363c87c925</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Time Aplenty in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/time-aplenty/#post-36233</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Apr 2020 22:00:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Any Trekkies out there?? This has been on my &#8220;list&#8221; of MOC&#8217;s I wanted to build for some time. While I started this well over a year ago, the addition time on my hands since &#8220;stay at home&#8221; went into effect definitely helped get this across the finish line. Took a number of iterations to get the profile correct, to figure out how to build and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30319"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/time-aplenty/#post-36233" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d292ee09a0883138c824a7da4790cd38</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/34/#post-36146</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2020 15:00:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The store was MT_Bricks.  Nothing to do with LUG Bulk that I know of.  I ordered several well priced baseplates.</p>
<p>I agree with your assessment.  I assume even at retail, they don’t hand count though.  BUT, maybe they do.  It certainly looked weight measured and bulk bagged and packed just like LUG Bulk orders are.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bd0f652eac9eda5eff52565b58c9346</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/34/#post-36145</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2020 14:21:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That definitely sounds weird <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>. What was the store name? Anything LUGBulk related?</p>
<p>I&#8217;d guess the part counts may have to do with it being a traditional direct to consumer sale. My understanding has been Lego claims it treats LUGBulk as B2B so they relax their precision requirements. PAB sales are probably produced by a manufacturing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30240"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/34/#post-36145" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80804f256e235359f3a15b95bc04350a</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic FREE LEGO Newsstand in store build, January 8th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/free-lego-newsstand-in-store-build-january-8th/#post-34959</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 17:16:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> What time would you like?</p>
<p>I have every 20 minutes from 5 until 8!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2565090a2553113c3d0f104928139223</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/31/#post-34129</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Nov 2019 14:44:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> we got him from Rad Squirrel Woodworking: <a href="https://www.facebook.com/RadsquirrelWoodworking/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.facebook.com/RadsquirrelWoodworking/</a></p>
<p>He&#8217;s definitely taller than 7&#8243;. I think about 12-14&#8243;. But I can&#8217;t find pricing / details on the FB page, nor a link to a more detailed website. Maybe <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> remembers?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25853ab1f3928a9a6989b35bb99f0f2d</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32666</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:22:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okie Dokie!  I will hopefully be there 11:45-12 tomorrow.  See you then!</p>
<p>For <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>:  2 Galactic Bounty Hunters and 1 Pizza guy</p>
<p>For <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>:  1 Fright Knight, 1 Pizza Guy, 2 Galactic Hunters</p>
<p>Ready to go&#8230;thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa1692583e11bc54c1c72a267c26f6f8</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32661</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:32:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, I can pick up Dan&#8217;s figs also. Buuuuut, since I work security, I cannot leave my site. Since lunch is the most convenient for you, I work at the Frick Building, which is enclosed by Grant Street, Fifth Avenue and Forbes Avenue. I&#8217;ll be at the security desk.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67554582b808942c0466acabc23fe292</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32660</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:30:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@zaximillian&#8230;.OK&#8230;.can we meet at lunch on Friday, 9/13?  I can come down to Market Square quickly if that works.  Will you be grabbing <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> figs also?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f330286ad7a1192eb5f4842c649eff4</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32649</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Sep 2019 18:18:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK Rich.  I am waiting to see if I can go to Josh&#8217;s house one day this week.  If he is not available I can meet you in the city somewhere either tomorrow (9/10) or Friday (9/13).  Friday is likely better.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d08482a1254196e4e5649d4f22f23d95</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32632</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Sep 2019 14:05:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, we can meet any weekday Downtown, which is the most central place of anywhere. I get off work at 3:30 pm weekdays. I&#8217;ll plunk down $20 and get those four figs from you. It seems a fair price, as CMF 19 is a really good series.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3c4851a9990de12fe4da4e534b0a2bc</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32611</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 18:13:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, I&#8217;m really interested in these CMF 19 figs myself. Some of them interest me for varying applications except the Jungle Explorer and Bear Costume Guy:<br />
1 – Fright Knight: I am slowly collecting figs for fantasy displays, and this is one more &#8220;baddie&#8221; my adventuring party could encounter and eventually convert back to Good and r&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27691"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/page/2/#post-32611" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a508e78382fca8e7b24f474a1e2d661</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic LEGO Masters US in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/#post-32235</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:49:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>  Where did you hear about the seven weeks thing and what are the specifics?  We also heard about that but we couldn&#8217;t find any information online.  I pointed out to Rachel that on a show like Survivor, the whole season is shot before it&#8217;s broadcast, and once people are eliminated, they&#8217;re then sequestered on the second island for the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27486"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/#post-32235" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd98bd61423644455cd3b271b65e19a9</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Lego Trading Cards in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-trading-cards/#post-30701</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Mar 2019 20:19:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>AWESOME!  Thanks!  I will stop by Friday!  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6945288d13f33386aaf6034d712aa4d2</guid>
				<title>Paula replied to the topic Lego Trading Cards in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-trading-cards/#post-30690</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Mar 2019 19:59:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> Jim, we have 32 and 35.  I&#8217;ll set them aside for you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e106364e19fa4a4031e034b29174092b</guid>
				<title>Kristyn Rolfe started the topic Jim’s Wife in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/jims-wife/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Feb 2019 19:15:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello!</p>
<p>I’m <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> ‘s Wife.  Thanks for letting me join you all!  I usually help Jim sort parts and help the kids build.  I look forward to meeting some more of you as I’ve met <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5e84ec2b30450cb50e03cfef5018f9e</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic 2019 CMF releases in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-cmf-releases/#post-29919</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Jan 2019 22:03:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, I would be interested in going in on a set with you and Hannah.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0a77e8339b68122ea43a0dcfdd20682</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Target in Cranberry in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/target-in-cranberry/#post-28675</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:18:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>! I never thought to ask if they weren&#8217;t out. I&#8217;ll hopefully snag one today!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">772fb2e958d1dcdc36f151bc468c0695</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28202</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Aug 2018 21:44:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well, looks like they dumped all boxes out on floor.  Sorry.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be5315ff87da0986b53a437bbf1a1eab</guid>
				<title>Hannah Dow replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28201</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Aug 2018 17:31:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a>, I think if you&#8217;ve got one available/held for you, could you grab it for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> and I please? Although I am not in Pittsburgh to be able to meet you lol so I suppose I shouldn&#8217;t be callin&#8217; the shots :p Hopefully Greg or Bob chimes in prior to 3 to second this. </p>
<p>I think unless we hear otherwise, go ahead and pick it up and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24271"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28201" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76327072bbf236a013d7d1e05cfe0f4e</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28136</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 14:35:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Waterfront store is the only one nearby that I saw to have this event. They are taking reservations in case they get a lot of demand. Their number is 412-462-5743.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c72b0d59132ab8ff3d54c9d55677561</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic HARRY POTTER RETURNS in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/harry-potter-returns/page/3/#post-28130</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 11:40:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tcsbgdady/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tcsbgdady</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/hannah133/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah133</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> B&amp;N stores are having an HP event to build a mini Hogwarts Express on Saturday, August 4th.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>