<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | JR | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/teambrix/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/teambrix/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for JR.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:04:22 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d988c4471ab28acc6859adb878f0a1d</guid>
				<title>JR replied to the topic Greetings All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-all/#post-16130</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Apr 2016 14:24:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I live out near Robinson.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0da593e09669465b7ce1263ca4440ad3</guid>
				<title>JR started the topic Greetings All in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-all/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Apr 2016 12:06:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I signed up about a month ago, however I guess I never did my intro post.  So&#8230; hello!</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been a Lego nut since I was a kid.  Have 4 kids of my own, with my 8 year old even a bigger nut than me.  He has my original lot of legos on top of all of his that he has accumulated over the years.  He is attempting to build his own city in our basement.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13705"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-all/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab1f13af001b7358a2f183cd71c8c234</guid>
				<title>JR changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/13400/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Apr 2016 20:46:20 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8009449094144e48aee43c20126145b7</guid>
				<title>JR&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/13372/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Apr 2016 20:03:59 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68dfa324f23a9d0bc8a150cfdb128140</guid>
				<title>JR became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/13254/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Mar 2016 00:11:35 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>