<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Tom Garrity | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/thoga1109/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/thoga1109/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tom Garrity.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df060514a33e3e3507c416280d96f404</guid>
				<title>Tom Garrity replied to the topic New Member- Thoga1109 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-thoga1109/#post-57794</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2024 20:25:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Tim, my vision is to create  something similar to the Arts Festival with  a set of food stands and line of food trucks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2e3cdc4369305fcfaa02e34cc1696b4</guid>
				<title>Tom Garrity replied to the topic New Member- Thoga1109 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-thoga1109/#post-57792</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2024 20:22:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks John, looking forward to seeing you  again.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52dbc98a82bd045dff944214cf119579</guid>
				<title>Tom Garrity replied to the topic New Member- Thoga1109 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-thoga1109/#post-57790</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2024 20:17:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Absolutely! This will be my 15th year at the Home Show. It all started with a small 4 x 6 circus display with a couple tents, animals and a train. This year I&#8217;m bringing back the circus, (slightly larger This time 🙂 ). See you there!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a38577f9876d016bcd8ffd988612752</guid>
				<title>Tom Garrity started the topic New Member- Thoga1109 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-thoga1109/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:04:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, well I finally joined, took me almost years but I finally did it. My main 8nterests are the Winter Village and Disney. I am also starting to amass several Food Trucks and stands for future use in a Carnival or street fair setting. I  also have been collecting Brickheadz, mostly Disney and Star Wars themed. In addition I am a huge train buff&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45104"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-thoga1109/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60298047d912415c077518642d77df72</guid>
				<title>Tom Garrity changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/45103/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Feb 2024 23:46:14 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11ce45952ed35ca46c2f26daf7486202</guid>
				<title>Tom Garrity&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/45102/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Feb 2024 23:42:50 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a128aad8db98e5e4e4e6f29c5fcfebe</guid>
				<title>Tom Garrity became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/44230/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Dec 2023 01:49:37 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>