<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Thomas | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/tmafia/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/tmafia/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Thomas.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97c419dc835c7c9f8277161bdf9bebd5</guid>
				<title>Thomas replied to the topic Introduction February 2023 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/#post-50655</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Feb 2023 11:45:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I forgot that they had those unique unlicensed themes at that time, that&#8217;s a great point. Monster Fighters came out around that time too iirc</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2237cfbf90132a93a1a13beb61b2b599</guid>
				<title>Thomas replied to the topic Introduction February 2023 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/#post-50531</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2023 00:08:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What about you Dan, do you have a favorite theme or type of set?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a95b24122075b2c618025e7f21d011d</guid>
				<title>Thomas replied to the topic Introduction February 2023 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/#post-50530</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2023 00:07:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice to meet you all! Yep, I&#8217;m a Harry Potter fan. Need to get a better profile pic up but that one worked for the time being. </p>
<p>For building, I&#8217;m into just about anything. Favorites are Harry Potter, Modulars/Creator Expert, any anything licensed (Star Wars, Marvel, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Indiana Jones). Classics and/or movie collections&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40349"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/#post-50530" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7dc617f3d48b048e9fe2ceb03f87214</guid>
				<title>Thomas replied to the topic Introduction February 2023 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/#post-50496</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Feb 2023 12:07:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Absolutely that was awesome. Will be back next week! Looking forward to getting to know everyone better</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">509f9907c0cd2821b374e47e0074fc9e</guid>
				<title>Thomas&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40300/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Feb 2023 16:35:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9125b7a9f99048fc908f70dcabd42804</guid>
				<title>Thomas started the topic Introduction February 2023 in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Feb 2023 16:33:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone,<br />
I made an account on this site last fall but not active. Last weekend I met Mitch at Ross Park mall and he&#8217;s done a fantastic job showing me around. I&#8217;m feeling way more comfortable with everything going on (it was a bit overwhelming) and will be more active going forward. I was able to join Discord and will be signing up for the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-40298"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-february-2023/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72cddc0eef8654fa1c6693a422d317ac</guid>
				<title>Thomas replied to the topic UCS ATAT in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ucs-atat/#post-41683</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Nov 2021 10:19:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;d like to see how the availability of 4 $600+ sets does to sales &#8211; 75192 Millennium Falcon, Colosseum, Titanic, and now ATAT. (although to be fair I think 75192 is on the way out soon)</p>
<p>Out of these, I&#8217;d say the Falcon/75192 is the most preferable, being the first of the largest sets while also being Star Wars.</p>
<p>Of the other 3, I have to say my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34216"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ucs-atat/#post-41683" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abdecea23fd21b64a56eed800296a00c</guid>
				<title>Thomas replied to the topic UCS ATAT in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ucs-atat/#post-41682</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Nov 2021 10:10:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yep &#8211; that&#8217;s the reasoning I&#8217;ve followed before as well (as for not posting direct links or pictures)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8a7de6c0be649aef1234aa622d1137d</guid>
				<title>Thomas started the topic UCS ATAT in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/ucs-atat/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Nov 2021 00:10:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not sure if anyone saw, but there are some pictures of the UCS ATAT floating around online. I don&#8217;t want to copy here (I&#8217;ve been in a forum before where that was frowned upon), but if you are interested a google search or two would probably bring it up</p>
<p>It looks really good imo. Rumored to be officially revealed next week</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">881be1ffac1803965b0f492dc1ce6573</guid>
				<title>Thomas changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33889/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Oct 2021 22:26:41 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0e6743e5fb5ce6ff81ac38ec3cb9a1a</guid>
				<title>Thomas replied to the topic Hello from new resident! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-new-resident/#post-41264</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:48:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome thank you. My first name is Thomas, wasn&#8217;t sure what would show up between by username and name that I inputted on the signup. Nice to meet you!</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll check those out, I was just looking through a couple events. Thanks for mentioning them here. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e01abdb4b84d359246c6e62660c4912f</guid>
				<title>Thomas started the topic Hello from new resident! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-new-resident/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:29:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone,<br />
I recently moved to Pittsburgh from across the country (Pacific Northwest &#8211; Washington). </p>
<p>I&#8217;m a male in my early 20s who moved to Pittsburgh for work after college. I&#8217;ve always loved Lego and want to continue that after moving. I didn&#8217;t bring any of my collection with me, it&#8217;s all in storage at home, so I&#8217;m looking forward to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33869"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-new-resident/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5aaa6af7cf75355c14a70efb6c77d91f</guid>
				<title>Thomas became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/33867/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:07:13 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>