<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Jason Middaugh | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jason Middaugh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:14:55 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b97b2823c7e863fc035f521ffe9b4fe</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69507</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2026 17:28:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unbelievable support in this group! Thank you all sooo much!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a2df1688054bddf6c31cce01fc3f4dd</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69445</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 12:14:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They did reach out a few weeks ago, so it was the hardest secret that I have had to keep.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7579e351dacb8d870846659fa81ad69</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh started the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 11:56:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can barely believe it, but after 10 years of trying to prove to my daughter that we could make something impossible happen, I am finally able to tell her that we did it! LEGO announced this morning that our tribute to National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is becoming an official LEGO set!!! This could not have happened without the LUG (and I t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52502"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffb0d7fb1a887318b2da33ed52147136</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-69441</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 11:36:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No thunder stolen 🙂 I shall be posting shortly… I just am having a hard time believing that it is real</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c782950b7190fb24212ccb423c26c5b8</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58584</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2024 15:48:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greg &#8211; that is a great job and a great idea! Would be perfect for the holiday giveaways! </p>
<p>I also have not really participated in the LEGO Ideas contests in the past, but I have been working on something for this one. I have it built in real bricks, and am just working on the Stud.i.o stuff now… a bit of a pain, since I have to disassemble to f&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45672"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58584" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cd889f9687df8df5c54428001086073</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-45981</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Aug 2022 12:50:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks. LEGO Ideas is just a tough process all around and just does not have very good odds of success. This is the second time that we have been in the review process, and it is probably my last attempt. We still did get a lot of great experiences out of it, and thanks to all that have helped to support our little endeavor.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2b8f46bb059248a76cd3c335e7c7e49</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-45626</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jul 2022 21:44:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you my friend. I know that it is a bit of a long shot, but regardless of the outcome I have appreciated the experience and all of the support. Thank you again!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">918b148a7f52795c7437b9339b6c94fa</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/5/?view=all#post-43396</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Mar 2022 01:19:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats Krista! That is really awesome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6e963c199d1e0f8c2f46298c2446252</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/7/#post-42884</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Feb 2022 12:01:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That is really cool!!! Now that color is perfect for that!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a05d9446dee7538a3ae3418899f87de</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/7/#post-42500</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:05:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lol! You would be surprised. All you need is a bunny suit minifig and it will click instantly 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7a55896820afb1f60d9fd6d28003445</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/7/#post-42496</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Jan 2022 03:09:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looking awesome! I originally used yellow because I really didn’t even know how to procure the other colors at that point. The real color is almost a dark mustard color… not sure if LEGO makes that.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ea8d7a4a672586497cb9c98685f0d2b</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-42301</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jan 2022 03:45:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much! Now comes the hard part… waiting.</p>
<p>Not sure if you saw it, but my absolute favorite story that was done was from WTAE in Pittsburgh:<br />
<a href="https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/its-a-wonderful-life-lego-set-indiana-pa/38348548" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/its-a-wonderful-life-lego-set-indiana-pa/38348548</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee228f3786e1418a1913f0abf2cf061b</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-42286</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jan 2022 04:11:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much for the shout out! We can hardly believe it. Just hit that magic number last night. Thanks so much to the SteelCity LUG for all of the support! Most of the bricks in the prototype were purchased through the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34669"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-42286" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8212ec369caf574faecee3dd9a1561c9</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/5/#post-41631</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Nov 2021 12:43:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>lol… my mom actually sent me that article without reading it last night. We were both surprised to learn that we got a mention! Too bad that they didn’t include the LEGO site link since it has been shared over 2K times. Oh well… trying to line up some media coverage this holiday season and there will be a story on WTAE later this month, so be su&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34170"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/5/#post-41631" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fca88d94ca3fd179ef4cc3b6bbb31ec6</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Here I go again... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-i-go-again/#post-37849</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Dec 2020 00:00:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is a small world! Thanks so much. You will have to tell all of home town folks to vote too :)&#8230; We have copies of the prototypes in the movie museum in Seneca Falls, so if you are back in town you will have to stop in and check them out. Just did a couple of interviews with some news orgs over the past couple of days, so maybe it will get a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31478"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-i-go-again/#post-37849" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">590387c6411de5b3caef6d89bcdd6b4c</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Here I go again... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-i-go-again/#post-37828</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2020 23:36:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much! I actually considered doing all black and white (and grays), but LEGO Ideas just did that with the Steamboat Willie set. Just tried to keep the colors kind of muted. I guess LEGO would always have that option though. Thanks again&#8230; it is going to be a long process&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fe2b6e9212f3244966e5cb6098cafa2</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh started the topic Here I go again... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-i-go-again/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Dec 2020 22:37:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Friends&#8230; I told myself that I was not going to do this again&#8230; I blame LUGBULK 2020. LEGO Ideas is pretty much impossible, but a couple of years ago I was able to thread the needle with the A Christmas Story project (in at least getting it to 10K votes). As something fun, I created the Bailey Building and Loan from It&#8217;s A Wonderful Life and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31459"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/here-i-go-again/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1326b70cf2c1b4b4d4ed860e967f76ac</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Merry LEGO Christmas- and update in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/merry-lego-christmas-and-update/#post-35217</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2020 05:27:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks&#8230; I also found out that my local Syracuse paper picked up the story after a coworker told me about it!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80cb2450b08e5bb063a2ca5ef12e9aff</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh started the topic Merry LEGO Christmas- and update in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/merry-lego-christmas-and-update/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Dec 2019 00:20:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone&#8230; Merry Christmas! I wanted to share a pretty cool story from Cleveland.com about our LEGO Ideas project. We have been able to get two of the original cast members to endorse our project! Still a long way to go though to get back to 10K. I also sent some feelers out to Pittsburgh news orgs today with my affiliation with the LUG&#8230; no&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29090"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/merry-lego-christmas-and-update/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2b8fc948e591eb6440025e685934e52</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-34601</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2019 02:53:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately it is in the museum, and I did not take pics prior. They did however, so I will ask them. This is their big It’s A Wonderful Life weekend, so I probably won’t get back to them until next week.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d6043d5ef87944eda06d1de4c1adf40</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-34530</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Dec 2019 14:17:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much folks&#8230; I do like the way that this turned out. At some point I will get some better pics to show more of the detail. The top floor is furnished as well.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3deb5f173bd88b2d0bd90b3785956731</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh started the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2019 19:59:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Friends,</p>
<p>So as many of you know, we are from Syracuse NY, and it turns out that the inspiration for the movie It&#8217;s A Wonderful Life is the town of Seneca Falls, which is only about 40 minutes from me. In fact, they have a museum dedicated to the movie, and I recently contacted them and paid them a visit this weekend to loan them my LEGO&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28864"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84ee32accfa0038815a19c0fd787273f</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Hello from Syracuse NY! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-33678</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Oct 2019 13:26:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That is great! I heard this was coming, but this is actually my first official notification that it is open&#8230; guess I need to make a trip now.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d61ebf8af5a7d75585ce2f58855ad207</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic LEGO Masters US in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/page/2/#post-33618</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2019 13:48:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The show did end up reaching out to me and I went through the Skype process with the casting folks. Afterwards, they asked for me to send them a whole bunch of other stuff (videos, pics, etc.) I can confirm that it is up to a 7 week commitment in LA (if you make it that far). I think the application process is open for another couple of days, but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28258"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/page/2/#post-33618" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c34a2f630a68d81c2f224059cab12862</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Hello from Syracuse NY! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-31823</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2019 16:49:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I doubt that I will be able to make it back down for the Q3 meeting, but we are going to bring our models for the Fayette County Fair display with the LUG this weekend. It is a bit of a drive, so we will arrive after lunch. However, it should be a ton of fun and I hope that we can meet you and other&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27299"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-31823" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f57ec0a0e7f3795be6b6de26f35c5e86</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/page/2/#post-31447</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jun 2019 02:52:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OMG! You were in Paris at the time? My wife and I were there 5 years ago, and I feel lucky that we had a chance to see it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b59895958ba7ff5636e12a7ef205adf</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/page/2/#post-31441</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 May 2019 20:09:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It did not, but I cleverly made it completely from fire-resistant materials (or maybe that was just a coincidence). We’ll see what happens if I ever have to renovate it. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e22ac9a3dd13e6c09aafffc88621ef67</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/page/2/#post-31207</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 May 2019 11:45:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The winter stuff is absolutely amazing. Maybe I will have to try and make it to Brickfair too this year!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f9d7120244448aef5efc7cef11edfff</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/page/2/#post-31197</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 May 2019 01:19:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dude! Did you make all of those on the Flickr page? Unbelievable.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef4e7938e178d996902875c52b580ad7</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/page/2/#post-31189</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 May 2019 01:31:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Guess it is time to take another pic (preferably smaller) 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e88c3728ad5b143fca98effbb8d5edc</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/page/2/#post-31179</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 May 2019 13:34:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That barn is really great. Love the winter theme&#8230; Nice job Greg.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b82f6c1c39b23da279de45d2ddb3b7fc</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Hello from Syracuse NY! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-31174</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 May 2019 02:44:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Greg. You are correct. There is a Rochester LUG (and coincidentally I met some of them when we both were displaying at the Strong Museum). However, because I have a LEGO Ideas project, they seem hesitant and I just have never ultimately been able to get a definitive response from them. The Steel City LUG seems great, because it is truly ALL&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26801"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-31174" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22ed5ded035d3a474acd3927540f95a1</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Hello from Syracuse NY! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-31165</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 May 2019 20:00:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow! Thanks so much! The family and I had a chance to visit Pittsburg last summer and we had a great time. We even were able to see a David Freese walk-off hit with the bases loaded @ P&amp;C Park. This seems like a really close group, and reading through everything, it also seems to welcome all things LEGO, which is a great philosophy. I am sure that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26792"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-31165" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c3770d8a1473b48759108d9e82ecc58</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh replied to the topic Hello from Syracuse NY! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/#post-31162</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 May 2019 17:25:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You are correct! We will be able to make it work one way or another, and I would love to try an make the occasional event. Thank you for the welcome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c88141985e9bd7003719aa842ab84c1e</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/26784/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 May 2019 14:15:29 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61bc008c38d330f8fdfa7c7b9b9a3b59</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh started the topic Hello from Syracuse NY! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 May 2019 14:11:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone!</p>
<p>My family is actually from Syracuse, NY, but I did get the opportunity to meet several of you last year at Philly Brick Fest where we displayed our A LEGO Christmas Story models and gave a talk about the LEGO Ideas process. We do not have a local active LUG in Syracuse, and at this year&#8217;s event I met Krista K again, who suggested&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26783"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-syracuse-ny/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b291ee204c2d0e548cdec750e56f59d</guid>
				<title>Jason Middaugh became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/26781/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 May 2019 12:51:30 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>