<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Jason Middaugh | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Jason Middaugh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98ed13171fecb89a31503ceaed4c047f</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69461</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 16:10:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That is wonderful <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a>!  I am so happy for you (and also happy that we will be able to get our hands on this set)!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6380ffc7036a084c1705b2f769fbe21</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-69446</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 12:14:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8230; runs to LEGO Ideas</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">477a3a450e0b6c20d1ce0466f500daf4</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-69440</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 11:31:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On one hand, I don&#8217;t want to steal his thunder, but on the other, I&#8217;m not sure he&#8217;s necessarily planning on posting anything about it here.  So I&#8217;ll just say: for anybody who knows <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a> Jason Middaugh, you should ask him if he has any big news for us. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1baedd6aa2178fb8493d4c77fc26a25d</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58586</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Apr 2024 17:05:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> the color that I selected for the lights in studio is &#8220;luminous yellow&#8221; &#8230; it allows parts to be a light source  &#8230; apparently if you want this feature to standout, you can also reduce the ambient light </p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a> a studio version is not required, but it seems most are virtual renderings; the caveat&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45674"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58586" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03c1ff41004817c5f363835f6155e4af</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/14/#post-57468</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2024 16:28:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I received my 5th place prize from the Winter Village contest. It was shipped from Italy, although being a major award, it did not say FRA-GI-LE on the box, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a> 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ce9d07fd1c5e5037a61926a981f92d2</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-45658</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2022 18:49:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was surprised by that too. Kudos <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a> for making it to the final round! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4aac2694dcf9155c96f43a3630fd835e</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/7/#post-42489</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:29:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone ever heard the expression of &#8220;hitting the bullseye of the wrong target&#8221;?  I think I accomplished that with my rendition of <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a> </p>
<ul>A Christmas Story</ul>
<p> house. </p>
<p>I love the shape of this building but the color looks like mac&#8217;n cheese and really does not compliment the dark green. So all the light bright orange tiles that I ordered for this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34815"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/7/#post-42489" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8d7b64fed5faac2e66dab5cebe3a5fe</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-42298</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:42:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a>! Well deserved. Fingers crossed for you! 🙂</p>
<p>Here&#8217;s the LEGO Ideas blog post if you haven&#8217;t see it yet: <a href="https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/a4ae09b6-0d4c-4307-9da8-3ee9f3d368d6/post/294d596d-bbb4-4fff-b0e0-da7c7b21e0da" rel="nofollow ugc">https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/a4ae09b6-0d4c-4307-9da8-3ee9f3d368d6/post/294d596d-bbb4-4fff-b0e0-da7c7b21e0da</a></p>
<p> Me too! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">315c8aa7f07b479f510107a330628123</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic It&#039;s A Wonderful LEGO in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/its-a-wonderful-lego/#post-42295</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:06:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a> Congrats on getting the 10,000 votes.  Looking forward to the new review announcement.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7146105fd67a2493699647825264da56</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/5/#post-41630</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Nov 2021 12:15:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/twrt0es/" rel="nofollow ugc">@twrt0es</a> got a mention!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/2021/11/its-a-wonderful-life-actors-coming-to-seneca-falls-for-films-75th-anniversary-celebration.html" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/2021/11/its-a-wonderful-life-actors-coming-to-seneca-falls-for-films-75th-anniversary-celebration.html</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>