<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Vitriol | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/vitriolblue/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/vitriolblue/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Vitriol.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 15:42:35 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe7946d178802a489c867704e64c5798</guid>
				<title>Vitriol started the topic Carrick Library in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/carrick-library/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Nov 2018 14:18:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Carrick Library has been finished construction recently. It&#8217;s now one of the greenest libraries in North America.  They may be interested in having a display of some type.  I live near the library and would be happy to look into a possible display if you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-25283"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/carrick-library/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5eb704277eb3c48bfd0bfd76bb0c7f1</guid>
				<title>Vitriol replied to the topic New and Inspired in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-and-inspired/#post-28107</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2018 20:05:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I teach at Lincoln Park, it&#8217;s a performing arts school outside of the city.  I teach Biology 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f5b65d45129b65d634eb068d90f0b5d</guid>
				<title>Vitriol replied to the topic New and Inspired in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-and-inspired/#post-28068</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jul 2018 17:36:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hmm I&#8217;m not sure the backstory is all that interesting but here it is:</p>
<p>Vitriol is the online handle that I have used for myself for over 20 years.  I came across the world &#8220;Vitriol&#8221; in a chemistry class and I just thought it was the most beautiful word ever.  The image is of a minifigure that my sister-in-law purchased for me when she was at a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24159"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-and-inspired/#post-28068" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe2f581437eea1043f61e8848dbe9080</guid>
				<title>Vitriol replied to the topic New and Inspired in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-and-inspired/#post-28049</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2018 14:41:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was, and still am, a huge fan of the Pirates line especially the Eldorado fortress.  I also loved the Castle/Huntsman sets that were out.  When I free build I lean towards castles, villages, and the like.  Although currently I usually build what my son asks for.  Since emerging from my LEGO dark period I am excited about the Holiday sets!  I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24142"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-and-inspired/#post-28049" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a731455a89e38b486cce3ca9deab6418</guid>
				<title>Vitriol started the topic New and Inspired in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-and-inspired/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:55:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greetings fellow LEGO enthusiasts!  I am so excited to have stumbled upon this group. I have always used LEGO as a solitary activity and I am overjoyed to find that such a rich social community exists.  I grew up with LEGO and now that my son enjoys LEGO also I am learning to love building all over again.  You are all such an inspiration bunch of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24135"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-and-inspired/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe03346bf8b95f5ab7054a0870b92715</guid>
				<title>Vitriol changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/24134/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:38:13 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43743b0fc0e39af1c91f4e79c972b114</guid>
				<title>Vitriol became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/24132/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:31:59 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>