<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Marcella Spear | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Marcella Spear.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:45:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a8336f2da2dea796ab0bb8b8b9a2d0f</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Brick by numbers in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70484</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jul 2026 14:06:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> &#8211; we had decided to not do Project Support this year. If we want to do for next year we can start talking about what the project is, what parts are needed, etc. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc299ce52904f4a5933dc13edcd6cdc2</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69463</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 16:20:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congratulations- this is an amazing accomplishment! Can’t wait to see it on shelves at the LEGO store. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">250492840741a1857dedbb8f4625c63c</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Hi! I&#039;m Mrs. Lynes in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-mrs-lynes/#post-66580</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Oct 2025 20:59:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome. Look forward to getting to know you during the show. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83925cd3ff7d5b6152d89962fef46514</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-65157</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jul 2025 18:08:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are we still doing this? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc0da6fd961263eff4bae62dbdd3d796</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/page/2/#post-64334</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2025 16:46:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Don’t forget to bring your build challenge to the meeting &#8211; we will be placing them in the library display case after the meeting. </p>
<p>See you all there! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fde94542861e9cda52561784ed1ce5c</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/page/2/#post-63951</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Apr 2025 21:01:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How about:</p>
<p>Color Your World Challenge<br />
MOC display showing how color influences the world. Must FEATURE the Original LEGO colors. Red, Yellow, Blue, White and Transparent. Other colors can be used but these must be prominent in the build. </p>
<p>Size &#8211; no bigger than a baseplate wide &#8211; so multiples can be used in display case.</p>
<p>“When Lego started m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49134"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/page/2/#post-63951" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44aabe8e2930506f116c16be74edae31</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-63917</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2025 06:38:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is a neat idea. I second it &#8211; if that is needed. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86f44b443e7fd89a1b54f599b94f1f67</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63916</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2025 06:37:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like color your world. And we could place the winner in a library / or better yet &#8211; they could go in the case at Penn Hills afterward. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da02b28927903aabae3b6747c26933f0</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/48883/#acomment-48927</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Mar 2025 00:00:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hope your dad is feeling better <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a>. We are okay here. No worries. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57092a5cfa689daf2cd1009bb99eee4d</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63294</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2025 15:45:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am looking at dates in mid-late May at Penn Hills Library. They don’t charge us to use the space, but they won’t be able to give us prospective dates until next month. </p>
<p>Love the build challenge idea  &#8211; <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3ff04c26708282ea18f46e7408c47ef</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Q1 2025 Build Challenge: Pittsburgh Habitats in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q1-2025-build-challenge-pittsburgh-habitats/#post-63068</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Feb 2025 18:56:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OMG &#8211; I love these &#8211; we should def show these at Home &amp; Garden if folks don&#8217;t mind. And others can add to it. I think the public would love them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f919e8d91f8504be679d7ea9b3738464</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/48278/#acomment-48283</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2025 18:28:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3e1e4dd9114b96039234194a85954bf</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/#post-59468</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Jun 2024 18:46:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Greg &#8211; yes, we did confirm Q3 is the Smash / Drop challenge. I believe there are rumors of a Falcon flying! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bafef90c24e5f374e4e4b460c25995e</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic 2024-04 LEGO Store Display in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2024-04-lego-store-display/#post-58612</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2024 04:45:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much all! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">105ffff85eceaa1d0c0d1ebc231eef46</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57851</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:34:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The 16th and 17th are during Home and Garden &#8211; so maybe the 30th best? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf399fc777c1939346ae8cf4159f5cd7</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57562</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Feb 2024 18:58:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I apologize, I am going to be out of town now that weekend. My mom needs my help. I hope to make the next one. Post some pics in discord of the games you play. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">459f2f1907d7db328f810d63b431d8bc</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56625</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jan 2024 21:17:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am interested, but I do think I’m going to Brick Rodeo in Austin in July. So &#8211; not 100 yet. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d82e8d3c6ccf8cf81488274f9ee4fd23</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/#post-56239</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2023 17:23:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ha ha &#8211; it was after the Discord was logged off. I may have been leading a chorus of SMASH! SMASH! SMASH! Possibly&#8230;  </p>
<p>Kiddie Pools are a great idea. </p>
<p>Is the type of SMASH up to the builder or should we collect those that want to participate and do a random generator for a specific type of smash? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56afb822fa27097959ca2529fc97592f</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear started the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2023 00:32:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>At Q4 today, it was discussed the idea of a SMASH challenge for Q3. </p>
<p>The idea &#8211; make a build that is designed to break a part &#8211; from a height, a fall, or a maybe a bat. I don&#8217;t think we are certified for explosions. 🙂</p>
<p>It is a long way off, but wanted to get everyone thinking about it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbbad2d66e3aae521f60d2300594552f</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear started the topic Q1 2024 Build Challenge - STAR WARS in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q1-2024-build-challenge-star-wars/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Dec 2023 00:29:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In 2024, LEGO Star Wars will celebrate its 25th Anniversary.  What a better way to kick off the new year; than in a galaxy far, far away. </p>
<p>We can discuss rules / regulations  in this thread. </p>
<p>I can&#8217;t wait to see what this group comes up with!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3defba0d70cbb04d3f8f43fcc139fd50</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56139</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Dec 2023 20:56:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry to have missed it. Would be interested in the next one. Also, reminding those that don’t know about Board Game Arena. <a href="https://boardgamearena.com/welcome" rel="nofollow ugc">https://boardgamearena.com/welcome</a></p>
<p>It’s a great way to learn a game before you play in person. </p>
<p>I pay for  membership &#8211; so I’m happy to start a game anyone wants to play &#8211; you just have to have a free account. </p>
<p>We could&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44014"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/3/#post-56139" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">982db3226d30551f3a331c480553f587</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/#post-56133</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Dec 2023 04:52:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for all the hard work on this. One question &#8211; we used to do redemption by who had the most cups first. With the mobile redemption, are we not doing that anymore? Or if we redeem something and someone with a higher cup count redeems it after, they get it? Have we figured that out? just curious in case it happens. </p>
<p>Thanks! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">652fd430874b9d96b2780766bd30be9b</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-55839</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Nov 2023 20:16:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t that weekend, but I&#8217;ll catch the next one. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77035ee2606b0130a5d991606bfa4ac2</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear started the topic Q4 2023 Build Challenge - Puns Brought to Life in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q4-2023-build-challenge-puns-brought-to-life/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:33:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For the December 9th meeting &#8211; the build challenge is Puns Brought to Life. </p>
<p>Bring your best dad joke or pun in LEGO form. Need some inspiration &#8211; thank you <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> for this link: <a href="https://pun.me/puns/funny/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://pun.me/puns/funny/</a></p>
<p>Reminder:<br />
Q4 Meeting<br />
Penn Hills Library<br />
1037 Stotler Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15235<br />
December 9th<br />
12pm &#8211; 3pm</p>
<p>Looking forward to seeing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43141"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q4-2023-build-challenge-puns-brought-to-life/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc72340ac61fb0f3ef4a318d1531be30</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54705</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:11:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great idea! I say go for it. I will look back through the photos on my phone and see what I have you can use.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03093a20b6a439dcdd53a44ff673ade8</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53496</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jul 2023 21:08:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Feel better <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9f3684ebbc881f15b4b729514dcd41d</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53363</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:28:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve kept the day free &#8211; so any time works for me. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54c5b170d0d4b0ff25717571a14761b3</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53165</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:52:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also highly recommend Board Game Arena. <a href="https://boardgamearena.com" rel="nofollow ugc">https://boardgamearena.com</a></p>
<p>I play a lot on there. It’s also a good place to learn a game before you play IRL.</p>
<p>I have a yearly paid membership, so I can create a game with anyone, I think. You can get a free membership and just send me the game you are interested in trying and I can set up a game. </p>
<p>I w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42163"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53165" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f892a3edd06b39f1f78b2a9befb558c</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53162</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:21:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/schaup/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schaup</a> &#8211; my boardgames friends aren’t big on HP games. I only have Codenames. </p>
<p>Thanks to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> &#8211; I’ve played the deck builder and it is awesome but I know my friends won’t play it, so I’ll just have to play with Mitch whenever I can. &#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49cc280a013a59ceba2270a07710c2a0</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-52970</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Jun 2023 05:51:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I could do the 8th. I have a variety of Game.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">767b515521f059c4cebdfb0e387cc6f1</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/40370/#acomment-40378</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2023 00:21:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> and it looks opposite for me when I look again. Library good, but missing Ross park. Thanks again! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccf17c8368492924d80f0f8692a448ff</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic New here in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-here-2/#post-50303</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jan 2023 20:59:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jimmy. I’m a big Harry Potter Fan. Das Love Building HP mocs and I’m currently at the symphony seeing Prisoner of Azkaban with a live orchestra. So cool. Welcome and look forward to talking Potter some day. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b76d1eb5a19935bc62b117cd15cddd49</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Another newbie in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/another-newbie/#post-50236</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Jan 2023 02:31:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome builds. Welcome. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">545e625f7a67b1c0e933d04e4e5d8fba</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Hello! Just joined. in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-just-joined/#post-49907</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Jan 2023 22:22:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the group! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1dd5b19e15c447f109b243814ec056b4</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Hello from Captain Blackbrick in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-from-captain-blackbrick/#post-49355</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Jan 2023 01:36:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Captain! Great to meet you! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">583d659677cc230294022852ba91fb8e</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Christmas Wreath in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/christmas-wreath/#post-49064</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Dec 2022 14:33:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7017154ce1d1c50fb3be449abbbd36b9</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/merry-christmas/#post-49063</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Dec 2022 14:30:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! I can’t wait to build my new sets! &#x1f495;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2dbabfdfbd4df81f534de6608fb9d1e</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic 16x16 MILS vignettes in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/16x16-mils-vignettes/#post-46683</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2022 10:19:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great idea! Yeah, I picked up the double door at afol day so a redesign might take place &#x1f600;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64857d3532032c17ef0cafa5042841b3</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/37262/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Aug 2022 11:49:16 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85b60c0fc6f16f0c2cf2b7f311187c29</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/13/#post-45068</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jun 2022 14:10:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don’t mind waiting until the q3 meeting. Or if we end up staffing the same event. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">730cdb0915b86776db0c24b4242ebfbf</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/13/#post-45056</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jun 2022 06:24:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That is beautiful. I love it. Thanks Rich. Well done. The colors are gorgeous. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a94f83c885ebb322da3d4202eefcc13</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/13/#post-45030</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Jun 2022 23:23:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This sounds amazing <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>. It will be a wonderful addition to my city. I can’t wait to see it. Thanks again. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0201bac4216e6939d3208076bf2bcaa0</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/12/#post-44992</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jun 2022 21:33:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Rich &#8211; I would love a car. Great talking to you today at the meeting. </p>
<p>Thanks! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c65e89381e6d8d2036802077246aeb1f</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Share your MOC! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/share-your-moc/page/3/#post-43649</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:44:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That looks awesome! I love how LEGO utilized plates for the Hogsmeade roofs and I want to try that. &#x1f60a; great suggestions thank you so much. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a229127a90211e26a438015fc10c157</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/34281/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:25:26 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>