<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Marcella Spear | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Marcella Spear.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a41dbbc46b68c6ccd8293766385e9004</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Brick by numbers in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70373</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 02:19:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to do it live tomorrow at the cultural trust family fest.  I built a little stand for a 64&#215;64 mosaic, which will result in 64 8&#215;8 sections.  I figure that&#8217;s a good number to go with since I&#8217;m only there for 4 hours.  </p>
<p>The only problem is that I&#8217;m going to use our 1&#215;1 plates.</p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> &#8211; what&#8217;s the latest with project support?  is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52988"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70373" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b396d579b6add1da9b88cf986302fb9</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63289</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2025 13:45:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a> Great minds think alike. I think <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> is looking into dates for Penn Hills for Q2.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1c1deaa1868e44fd908fa6d4a7d1116</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic 2024-04 LEGO Store Display in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2024-04-lego-store-display/#post-58647</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Apr 2024 15:44:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a>, I added it to the Gallery! Looks great!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95bdbdf1b1a359978e20da1a14c025a6</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic 2024-04 LEGO Store Display in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2024-04-lego-store-display/#post-58622</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2024 16:29:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a>!! I added your pic to the 2024 LEGO Store Gallery album. If you have a close-up of the display itself, post it here and I&#8217;ll add that to the Gallery. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ffc7d630de871df3f14f70cdc74a88e</guid>
				<title>Mitch replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/4/#post-57861</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2024 21:25:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>30th it is! great reminder <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67b3e53959201c6589ff83b4ce7a9ebc</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54628</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2023 18:10:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I definitely support this effort.  Not just for the LUG recognition, but I’m sure Mark from Home and Garden would love to say he has award winning displays at his event.  I would think that goes for any venue or event we’re a part of.</p>
<p>As Krista said, check out the gallery <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/gallery/2/?envira_id=31964" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.steelcitylug.com/gallery/2/?envira_id=31964</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bffdbddedd4d59fa6321bb040704d5e5</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54589</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Sep 2023 02:14:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heads up, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a>, and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a>.</p>
<p>The 2023 Brick Train Awards are live and the Lug&#8217;s spectacular city display at the Pittsburgh Home and Garden Show would certainly qualify for &#8220;Best Overall Group Display.&#8221; Do you have any photos that you&#8217;d want to submit for it on their website or would you like to me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43057"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54589" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4a9aa160d3f1c922c83996e04b2a21c</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/page/2/#post-53430</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jul 2023 11:18:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> for the cool link to the online board games!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29a7ba34ccd4b63b90afc98c8dc0c4a6</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-53333</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 19:06:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve added pics from the Q2 Build Challenge to the Gallery. To access them, click on the &#8220;Gallery&#8221; tab at the top right corner of any page, and then click &#8220;2023-06 Q2 Build Challenge&#8221;.</p>
<p>For those who couldn&#8217;t attend, the winner was <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/jrosie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrosie</a> for her &#8220;Deep in the Reef&#8221;, followed by <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> 2nd and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/cybladez101/" rel="nofollow ugc">@cybladez101</a> 3rd! Also submitting entries were <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kacierno/" rel="nofollow ugc">@k&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42266"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-53333" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4b438d64fa500859d1aa749536e270f</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53164</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:29:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> I&#8217;m so excited for this. I don&#8217;t have friends / relatives that do board games.  I do have a family full of card players for games like Phase 10, Hearts, Spades and so forth. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/mitchsbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mitchsbricks</a> games are definitely something I&#8217;d be interested in for sure.. No one has mentioned D&amp;D yet?  Any folks ever interested in classic D&amp;D let me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42162"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53164" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7911dbccb7cf68f5a0e384cd2859f36b</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Board Game Night in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/board-game-night/#post-53159</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:01:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> your game collection is overwhelming cool, if there is such a thing. I never heard so many of those games, but the titles themselves look like they are exiting enough to want to try out.  I am surprised though not to see the any Harry Potter games, or did I miss them on the shelf?  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>