<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Whiteside | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Whiteside.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a04de11890709de0a2fac719f3b26d19</guid>
				<title>Whiteside posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/32851/#acomment-32858</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:34:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>, I am on for displaying at brickfest live. I will be able to staff both days. I can do two displays- a Star Wars one Tatoine one and undersea themed one with a monorail. The total between the two will be about an 8 foot table. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
							]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e36f5311b71008cc2aa50ecf0adb14d</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic [Deep Space Scanner] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/deep-space-scanner/#post-37770</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Dec 2020 18:18:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here is the M:Tron Magnetic Detector. 31 parts without the fig. </p>
<p><a href="https://flic.kr/p/2kdNCts" rel="nofollow ugc">https://flic.kr/p/2kdNCts</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56a57041fa191f82412556c2f9fd0243</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37750</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Dec 2020 22:28:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t wait to have another space build! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf5fdb567cea9899c2c8d5473fff41f6</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37749</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Dec 2020 22:11:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Since I was late I went over the part count too.</p>
<p><a href="https://flic.kr/p/2kdt2oq" rel="nofollow ugc">https://flic.kr/p/2kdt2oq</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c90333b9d6b252f53a36c0ab85fed5f3</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37701</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Dec 2020 01:56:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just read this post. I missed out on a good one. Very nice MOCs here guys. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b216e5854ba4ecea3d8ce5370cfd7f8f</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-34799</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2019 19:31:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I chatted with Paula a couple days ago. The hangar display will be going in the back display on AFOL day. I will be dropping off the hangar part and Rich’s fighters with Tom Frost. I cannot be there that weekend since I will need to be out of town. I think there is still some room for a few small mechs and some minifigs. This is a small d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29125"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-34799" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50ca07ea9590fa12f46e7878d0dd058e</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-31224</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 May 2019 13:30:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>
I totally agree. &#8211; If you do end up going black &amp; White in the craft, what do you think about green as the major color for the pit crew? Whatever color you decide, I can&#8217;t wait to see pics of the fighters. </p>
<p>For the outside &#8220;construction crew&#8221; What dot you think about M:Tron? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a229ce4b5c160d5e94a14bf947fe308</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-31132</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Apr 2019 13:14:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The challenge here is that the fighters will be in front of the inside wall of the hangar, thus creating the front facing stage. when facing forward to the display, the the main door will be on the left side and some architectural/ large greabling con the far right. The three fighters will have larger than minifig size Mechs for craft support.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26765"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-31132" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eec2f9a24f070b79648d0b32263b0eb</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:01:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am working on re-designing my exo-suit hangar to fit the display case in the Lego store. I envision one side being the inside of it and the other side being the out side if it. The structure itself will be predominately gray. I want to keep the story flow focused and simple so I want to avoid Easter eggs or things that look out of place. The&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26752"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">982b066020ad578ac8fb47aff993fbbf</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Pittsburgh Lego Bar Pittsburgh - June 29th &#038; 30th in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/pittsburgh-lego-bar-pittsburgh-june-29th-30th/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2019 21:45:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This could be fun! </p>
<p><a href="https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/04/01/lego-bar-comes-to-pittsburgh/?fbclid=IwAR0m_QHD3AXy1bffIRaNdCY0RokiC11mhN5g2Ul1gF9la2ilCU7RIjI_Rgs#.XKKF0FdRjIA.facebook" rel="nofollow ugc">https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/04/01/lego-bar-comes-to-pittsburgh/?fbclid=IwAR0m_QHD3AXy1bffIRaNdCY0RokiC11mhN5g2Ul1gF9la2ilCU7RIjI_Rgs#.XKKF0FdRjIA.facebook</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">641718e538f1041284c49732d8452577</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic BrickFair Virginia in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-virginia/#post-30894</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Mar 2019 17:17:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Post fixed- <a href="https://www.brickfair.com/VA/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.brickfair.com/VA/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">566f351420dfd2649c84794a47f01c09</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic BrickFair Virginia in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-virginia/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:33:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am thinking about attending to Brickfair Virginia. Is there anyone in the LUG planning on going?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0eb41a493e0e2c2cdef591fd7a615eb3</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30814</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Mar 2019 17:52:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone for coming over for the space build. I&#8217;m excited to do another one.</p>
<p>I think the most important thing we talked about was the ideal house for the Lego Hobby. That is a room for storage, a room for building and a room for display. Now I just need to convince my wife. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8a11cbd838d1cddedd42003a10b0412</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30703</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Mar 2019 21:58:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>BTW&#8230;.<br />
my address is:</p>
<p>439 Austin Avenue<br />
Pittsburgh, PA 15243</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c91f7f76a90ee8d2163104a902c71141</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30702</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Mar 2019 21:57:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to meeting up with everyone for a space build.</p>
<p>This sounds interesting. I can&#8217;t wait to see them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e8ddb082b17a0626841d907b32409bc</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30555</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:04:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I live in the South Hills- Mt. Lebanon, off of Bower Hill Road. I haven&#8217;t really thought of the Cranberry display but we can talk about it. I&#8217;m up for displaying something.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54400fe1a446d306d4c3eeca688c9533</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:32:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On Saturday March 9th I&#8217;m having a space build at my place from noon until whenever we&#8217;re done with it for the day. I&#8217;m ordering pizza. </p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/erunaamo/" rel="nofollow ugc">@erunaamo</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/digivolution/" rel="nofollow ugc">@digivolution</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;ve tagged everyone that I know of that is currently interested in space or expressed interest in coming. Anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26226"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1405d878b9335e4997f4245a0668650</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Part ID and Help in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/part-id-and-help/#post-30237</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Feb 2019 01:08:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not all Lego parts made have an ID or Lego or Copyrwrite &#8220;C&#8221;. It&#8217;s hard to tell on the windows. I am leaning toward no, but it is really hard to tell from the pics. I don&#8217;t recognize this size window with the dot in the middle, however some of Lego&#8217;s old windows did have a dot in the middle toward the top/bottom. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46ca8b340143ce79e765e603ebbf761d</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 2019 Q1 Build Challenge - ART! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-q1-build-challenge-art/#post-30067</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Jan 2019 19:22:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For all the people that built entries, thanks for contributing! Here are pics of what was shown at the Q1 meeting:</p>
<p> by Walter Whiteside Jr.[/url], on Flickr</p>
<p> by Walter Whiteside Jr.[/url], on Flickr</p>
<p> by Walter Whiteside Jr.[/url], on Flickr</p>
<p> by Walter Whiteside Jr.[/url], on Flickr</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d287fb5ab6a236b74e03e9069f3891c1</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 2019 Q1 Build Challenge - ART! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-q1-build-challenge-art/#post-29418</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 14:47:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, it was meant to be vague&#8230; but in fairness there should be judging criteria that should encourage fun builds. I want to leave the door wide open a far as subject matter and techniques. People can make a sculpture or mosaic or anything that is for the sake of art. </p>
<p>Here are the criteria I&#8217;ll use:</p>
<p>Quality of build techniques used (how much&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-25317"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-q1-build-challenge-art/#post-29418" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78a00cff63c8908d3f4b3967cfd12ce3</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Has anyone heard of this place? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/has-anyone-heard-of-this-place/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Aug 2018 12:21:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think this place in Illinois is run by the guy who started the architecture series. </p>
<p><a href="https://blockstobricks.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://blockstobricks.com/</a></p>
<p>Does anyone know anything about it? I&#8217;m wondering if it&#8217;s worth the trip.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7471a232a0db04ce00ca22720801b33</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 2018 Q4 build challenge - Vic Viper in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2018-q4-build-challenge-vic-viper/#post-26470</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Mar 2018 16:03:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love this idea!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47a868e83f37742954b297174627e0b7</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24935</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:00:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> Yeah they are cool but each piece of that marbled track sold for 800 euro. A used mr. gold can be bought cheaper right now on BL.  There are two pieces that I know of. Those prices are really out of my league. </p>
<p>In case your wondering, I&#8217;m trading a some of my rare parts for other rare parts I want more. It get&#8217;s a lot more mileage than&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21436"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24935" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5232cd034a48d03170b800dd9efda775</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24933</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 15:02:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> They are test molds from over 10 years ago. There&#8217;s actually marbled clear/ red but the price is way out of my league. For a while they did a test in those two colors for quality inspections on molds. I have heard their process is different now but I am not sure. I still see a lot of new-ish parts in red that don&#8217;t appear in sets so maybe&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-21434"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24933" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c2dc891a862b9b57d0baf2670500fdb</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24928</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:01:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> The original intent we to attempt to put 9v rails in the clear tracks shown below and run a 9v Ice planet space train. It looks like I will have no trouble running an RC train on it instead.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66f1217ec781692e195509fe64809920</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24928</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:01:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/laura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@laura</a> The original intent we to attempt to put 9v rails in the clear tracks shown below and run a 9v Ice planet space train. It looks like I will have no trouble running am RC train on it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32cf1c31c732e855c1b42736801aed5d</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24920</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 00:45:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok- I just got home from a business trip and found some 9V track and answered the question. An RC train will work on the track without the rails. Look at me flickr stream. There is enough plastic and and the metal is thin enough that it doesn&#8217;t make a world of difference.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11438f159fa3aaac8d928660b1c54441</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24904</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:46:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can an RC Train run on 9v tracks without the metal rails installed? I&#8217;m getting 20 curved sections. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f85a8526e25a06bc63bff185b16a210a</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24901</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:29:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Its prototype 9v track with no rails in it. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fc58623b2fb8c62a8a091d09af25785</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24901</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:29:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Its prototype 9v track with no rails in it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d066c00ef187ff6f073153bcc3576bd</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24901</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:29:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Its prototype with no rails in it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85c221d2494dc50ad86835bb178febfc</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24896</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:17:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought about that. I need to have a battery section in that case without the rails. the track is in route to me. Is the 9v track without the metal rails usable for RC functions? Is it smooth?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60126719a28bf568baf2b6ca76b1f2ff</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24896</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:17:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought about that. I need to have a battery section in that case. the track is in route to me. Is the 9v track without the metal rails usable for RC functions? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11a02e6024a7e4fb1e185bbcb86eae86</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24886</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 18:28:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The purpose is to take it out of the dark gray ties and put it in trans clear ties for an ice planet MOC I&#8217;m working on.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c2568ecc6dc9aa804583271c715de5b</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2017 16:17:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How hard is it to remove the metal rails of 9v track and place them back in to the track part? I thought maybe one our train people could shed some insight. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d7856a9ae07d82dcc063f943b32d688</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic What is your dream MOC? in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-is-your-dream-moc/page/2/#post-23784</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2017 00:30:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He brought a working version of it to one of the meetings, and I know he specifically told me that he’d love to finish it, but needed people to help him…</p>
<p>Recreating mt washington was supposed to be included in our project support request with LEGO that got put on hold by LEGO for unknown reasons.</p>
<p>[/quote]</p>
<p>It did work and it is still tog&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-20447"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-is-your-dream-moc/page/2/#post-23784" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d65cae8fdbf78447ccdc11d8144b1434</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic MILS rant in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-rant/#post-16947</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jul 2016 17:39:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>While in most cases the more brick, the better, I think the canvas approach for space theme makes sense. I think we would incorporate some tan baseplates for effect. The look we were thinking of compares to old Lego catalogs. Ideally we do not want to overcrowd the builds but also want to create an environment. Canvas allows us to cover area at a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14441"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mils-rant/#post-16947" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b90844e07aa8e4d789fce08196800a3</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic New SW sets at TRU in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-sw-sets-at-tru/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 May 2016 15:11:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The summer releases are showing up at TRU. I&#8217;ll post pics to the LUGs Flickr </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b83117c3c26f7342e2db74b21a0b657</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Mtron MOC in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mtron-moc/#post-9611</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:02:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks-There is a matching access door on the other side of the cockpit however, the ground vehicle drops out of it from the bottom. I originally wanted a trans neon green brick-built top with 1&#215;2 bricks but it made it too bulky looking compared to the rest of it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a352994093bfea7008c5928878e21871</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Mtron MOC in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mtron-moc/#post-9611</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:02:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks-There is a matching access door on the other side of the cockpit however, the ground vehicle drops out of it from the bottom. I origianlly wanted a trans neon green brick-built top with 1&#215;2 bricks but it made it too bulky looking compared to the rest of it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8eb36cdf167553d5b55f610d63f9d98e</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Mtron MOC in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mtron-moc/#post-9611</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:02:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks-There is a matching access door on the other side of the cockpit however, the ground vehicle drops out of it from the bottom. Id origianlly wanted a trans neon green brick-built top with 1&#215;2 bricks but it made it too bulky looking compared to the rest of it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1046caec4388530813252836544fe122</guid>
				<title>Whiteside started the topic Mtron MOC in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mtron-moc/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Dec 2014 22:53:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been working on this for a while. It is inspired by the the Stellar Recon Voyager. Let me know your thoughts:</p>
<p> by whitesidewjw[/url], on Flickr</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9dc5a5004fc290dbdd15fcee16224111</guid>
				<title>Whiteside changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/7835/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2014 02:46:55 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">902db77b9ffebb318f34fcd39038aaf7</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic THE BIG PICTURE! in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-big-picture/#post-9496</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2014 02:41:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If possible, I would like to be in on a large space build.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c7becd708e44af042723bcb52d8218c</guid>
				<title>Whiteside posted an update: Hello! I am brand new to Steel City LUG. I have been posting [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/752/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:11:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! I am brand new to Steel City LUG. I have been posting for a while on classic-space.com and eurobricks. I am mostly a fan of space and I have a library of MOCs I hope to post here. Eventually, I hope to become active in the local AFOL community, </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d980fd9ed0b1b2b5d307c0ffaf71445</guid>
				<title>Whiteside became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/751/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:44:59 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>