<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Whiteside | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Whiteside.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:19:12 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc19d08fe2af52b845d7b9f3b6419f71</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-60046</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:45:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So like <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> / Walter&#8217;sspectacular undersea display at the Brickfest October 2021?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb61d137d900c9f706c9d99370949a34</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/7/#post-56401</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Dec 2023 17:00:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jan Knudson posted on Instagram when he received advanced copies of BrickJournal #83 featuring his Baby Space builds. I noticed the cover indicated that there were articles on Nnovvember, Shiptember and FebRovery and wondered if any of my builds were featured. I grabbed a copy at Barnes&amp;Nobles, flipped through and sure enough there were five of my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44188"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/7/#post-56401" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a789e2882e86cb569d0654659f629f5e</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/52/#post-51876</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Mar 2023 14:36:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>how did he do this road?  <a href="https://www.facebook.com/tipsandbricks/photos/a.445091942525911/592208201147617/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.facebook.com/tipsandbricks/photos/a.445091942525911/592208201147617/</a></p>
<p>somewhere in the comments he says &#8220;strips of tiles and plates&#8221; but I still don&#8217;t see that.  He says it&#8217;s in blocks magazine&#8230;anyone get that?  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">020d7b98e18668beb707f3d78bb2bb8d</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/49/#post-47559</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2022 19:25:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Saw this at commonwealth press for all you lebonites </p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/pete/" rel="nofollow ugc">@pete</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a><br />
<a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/lwquestie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@lwquestie</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75b48b6d5edd872c9668c1e7dbfa4293</guid>
				<title>Dan started the topic Working Control Panels in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/working-control-panels/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:23:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Working Lego 2&#215;2 slope space control panels!</p>
<p><a href="https://mobile.twitter.com/ancient_james/status/1534002794726031360" rel="nofollow ugc">https://mobile.twitter.com/ancient_james/status/1534002794726031360</a></p>
<p>These look really cool. Apparently he got custom boards manufactured to make it possible.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24f550cf76147798b03e6c6aeb3dc761</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic AFOL new to the group from the south! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41083</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Sep 2021 12:16:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG. Don&#8217;t worry about maximum verbosity of any post you make; I&#8217;ve already gotten a club award for that. It&#8217;s true! We have fun here, so share your passion for building without restraint. Excitement is infectious!</p>
<p>Off the top of my head, here are the builders whose unique work inspires me.</p>
<p>As for the North Pole Village, talk to <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@g&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33754"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-new-to-the-group-from-the-south/#post-41083" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee39b5bff74840255795f068ff610b66</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/5/#post-38830</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Mar 2021 12:59:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> uses these ingots all the time, and in offset ways too. It&#8217;s such a common element for him in buildings that I think he&#8217;s got the best creativity with that particular element. It might be worth getting his insight.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ad33ac068cb954952548d54bf9395f3</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37780</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Dec 2020 14:12:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a>: M-Tron gone lime wild! I like the combination of the Nexagons on the side. It&#8217;s one of those bigger parts full of detail that&#8217;s great on low part challenge builds.</p>
<p>I also like the nose assembly of fender parts. I call that a &#8220;snoof&#8221;, because it&#8217;s funny.</p>
<p>Darn you and your non-production colors&#8230; all right, which one is is this time&#8230; 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46f81269eaddf87aaa5c79bacf1a17b7</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic [Deep Space Scanner] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/deep-space-scanner/#post-37775</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Dec 2020 23:58:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> nice monorail bogey usage! I&#8217;m loving the magnet haha.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/smallfrost/" rel="nofollow ugc">@smallfrost</a> I like the quadruped robot! Creative face piece selection!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56a57041fa191f82412556c2f9fd0243</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37750</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Dec 2020 22:28:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t wait to have another space build! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5bf9a27ff0f0fcfb75b40f8eeae02a7</guid>
				<title>Dan started the topic [Deep Space Scanner] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/deep-space-scanner/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Dec 2020 19:11:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Set 889 Radar Truck (<a href="http://lego.brickinstructions.com/en/lego_instructions/set/889/Radar_Truck" rel="noopener noreferrer" rel="nofollow ugc">instructions</a>) is the closest official inspiration for this one!</p>
<p>Rules:<br />
1. 35 parts + 1 minifig (29 parts, as our inspiration sports, seems too limiting)<br />
2. Minifig accessories count against part count<br />
3. Must be able to call it a scanner with a straight face</p>
<p>Note: it doesn&#8217;t have to be a vehicle &#8211; many sets had cool scanners&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31406"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/deep-space-scanner/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba3a15975561539b1ca2c48359269e00</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37686</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Dec 2020 12:16:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As I was coming up with my entry post in my head, it occurred to me that its style is most likely a result of reading several years of Frost&#8217;s Febrovery entries, Honest John in particular, although it could also just be from nearly half a century living of the good ol&#8217; yoo ess of ay.  </p>
<p>Anyway, here&#8217;s plenty of bonus info that nobody asked&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31394"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/page/2/#post-37686" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1000075a1b937bf60428aa5829a3e4fd</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/37/#post-37360</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:10:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a>, you bidding?</p>
<p><a href="https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Monochrome-Prototype-Trans-Clear-Minifigure-Super-Rare-Than-SDCC-Mr-Gold/303171105506?hash=item469667f2e2:g:yRsAAOSwOFdc7Wtv" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Monochrome-Prototype-Trans-Clear-Minifigure-Super-Rare-Than-SDCC-Mr-Gold/303171105506?hash=item469667f2e2:g:yRsAAOSwOFdc7Wtv</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a081ebc1c8baff40c55df363158aa01</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic New to the group in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-to-the-group/#post-37011</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:37:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yep! That&#8217;s aztecing!</p>
<p>I know <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> uses ingots as beveled bricks, and this is really effective on circular towers because the raised tiles distract from the hinged connection points behind this stonework greeble. It also gives the surface more depth and a sense of being heavier. Or he&#8217;ll use palisade bricks and the 1&#215;2 bricks with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30893"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-to-the-group/#post-37011" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e9d9bbe8c440b08ecfe3de4a5c1633c</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic New to the group in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-to-the-group/#post-37009</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:24:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Didn&#8217;t you do a wall like that using browns, reddish browns, the darker oranges, and a bit of black, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a>? I seem to remember one of your builds doing that&#8230; or was it <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a>&#8216;s Blacksmith? I don&#8217;t remember. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a936bc5bac6768c29385166e38f96f0</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Transformers in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-36911</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2020 14:49:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay, I am impressed. Here are my thoughts:</p>
<p>* If I think of these builds as maxifigs, then this changes everything. It&#8217;s very possible to build dioramas with figs this size, and the G1 cartoon, set in badlands a lot, with industrial fire bases, yeah, this could be even more impressive at a show. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> does some pretty impressive&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30806"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/transformers/#post-36911" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b573535622640c027e1e2a8d96303b1d</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic A New Space Faction Discovered in the Galaxy in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36200</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Apr 2020 14:55:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/arcadiumsol/" rel="nofollow ugc">@arcadiumsol</a>, this idea is right up your alley. I can mention how I designed my faction, but I think your engineering approach is more core to what Travis is trying to do.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/wreckgar13/" rel="nofollow ugc">@wreckgar13</a>, I think there are many different ways to approach designing a Space faction. </p>
<p>* You can start with a color palette, as all LEGO Space factions tend to have one,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30292"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-new-space-faction-discovered-in-the-galaxy/#post-36200" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f289d5355fbc90d102bb5f5b4bc10fc3</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Spaceship from Space Chess Display in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceship-from-space-chess-display/#post-36186</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Apr 2020 13:01:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The squadron was actually built by me. That&#8217;s the &#8220;Crazy 8&#8221; squadron that I tried to build specifically in Walter&#8217;s style. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a>, could you do me a favor and post some closeups so I can complete the finalized LDD? The final refinement was done at your place during the Build Day, so I only have a previous version, and I did make substantial&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30279"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceship-from-space-chess-display/#post-36186" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43ac7430f2cac245b22fce80d19e2365</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34436</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Nov 2019 13:54:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>11/29/2019: I just finished a 52 stud long &#8220;PARTS + SALVAGE&#8221; sign for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> &#8216;s big, red MOC with the dangling rigging chains. I like this MOC, as it could be anything, and I like the idea of a space junkyard / aftermarket parts dealer / repair bay. Walter liked it, so it&#8217;s his. I was inspired to do this after the GOB sign for <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28881"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/3/#post-34436" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">144c72383eb5ac51bed99ae699ef3af2</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-32634</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Sep 2019 16:14:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>9/9/19:</p>
<p>I have always wanted to build a race circuit, ever since I was a little kid. Now that I have *this* much LEGO and the money to support larger projects, I can do it, and with low stress, as I&#8217;m casually chipping away at this project instead of something higher stakes and higher pressure on myself. Big projects have overwhelmed me in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27714"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-32634" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d89f003795b5ee2624e53048b04b0c1a</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-31824</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:12:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well THAT yearlong schedule got destroyed, partly because of Real Life issues, partly because other hobbies and other LEGO ideas caught my attention instead.</p>
<p>So, what HAVE I been tinkering with?</p>
<p>* I have pretty much completed the #8 Turbo Sprinter V8 racecar in blue and flat silver. the stickers I&#8217;m using on the hood won&#8217;t lie down because of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27300"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/2/#post-31824" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50ca07ea9590fa12f46e7878d0dd058e</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-31224</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 May 2019 13:30:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>
I totally agree. &#8211; If you do end up going black &amp; White in the craft, what do you think about green as the major color for the pit crew? Whatever color you decide, I can&#8217;t wait to see pics of the fighters. </p>
<p>For the outside &#8220;construction crew&#8221; What dot you think about M:Tron? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f776dc519b3ba9b0ba60ccbc050a5e09</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-31135</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Apr 2019 16:37:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> has suggested that it would be cool to have a maintenance &amp; refueling mech “pit crew”. However, it&#8217;s best to know the color blocking first so that crew can be quickly visually connected to the craft they&#8217;re working on. I&#8217;m leaning in a black-white-LBG direction, but that may change as I start putting other elements together and det&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26768"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-31135" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c3cf1bcb96ee2bb0d31fc45ccacc798</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Lego Store Display for Jan. 2020 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-31134</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Apr 2019 16:33:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> , here&#8217;s how the design process went so far:</p>
<p>Step 1: Lay out crucial parts. For me, this meant keeping the cockpit box in mind, as it will determine the base color. I have (4) Black Wedge 6 x 4 Triple Inverted Curved, part 43713. This was to form the bottom front of the cockpit box and the nose of the fighters. I checked to see if I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-26767"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-store-display-for-jan-2020/#post-31134" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f23f4f2db8b6ab61e1a741fbe04c2760</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30755</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:06:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> for the Build Day. Newly motivated, I have 7 more of the 8&#215;8 blue, checkerboarded shipping containers underway, and 19 more planned.</p>
<p>These will go a long way toward filling out the SHIP.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cdb0dbf677336ebd8342bc657e8df49</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30743</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Mar 2019 03:55:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I concur! Thanks again Walter! It was great hanging out with everyone today. I am inspired to do some building!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2d208275cfebc5049a942427b342162</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30742</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Mar 2019 03:35:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent build day <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a>! Thanks for hosting!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c91f7f76a90ee8d2163104a902c71141</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30702</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Mar 2019 21:57:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m looking forward to meeting up with everyone for a space build.</p>
<p>This sounds interesting. I can&#8217;t wait to see them.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">701d2d40a38c6e26271ef32525a2637e</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Space build at my place - Saturday 3-9 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/space-build-at-my-place-saturday-3-9/#post-30643</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Mar 2019 18:42:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a>, when I come over, I&#8217;d like to bring a couple of blue, checkerboard patterned shipping containers for you to look at and potentially improve to add as &#8220;yours&#8221;, in your style, as part of my eventual Space / shipping container SHIP. Are you interested in evolving these, whether keeping them or just improving them at your place?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1405d878b9335e4997f4245a0668650</guid>
				<title>Whiteside replied to the topic Part ID and Help in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/part-id-and-help/#post-30237</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 Feb 2019 01:08:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not all Lego parts made have an ID or Lego or Copyrwrite &#8220;C&#8221;. It&#8217;s hard to tell on the windows. I am leaning toward no, but it is really hard to tell from the pics. I don&#8217;t recognize this size window with the dot in the middle, however some of Lego&#8217;s old windows did have a dot in the middle toward the top/bottom. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f14401f5d64115a3c7df21d140f128c7</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Part ID and Help in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/part-id-and-help/#post-30220</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Feb 2019 03:13:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m certainly not an expert on the subject, but I would say they are not Lego. I believe TLG marks every part. <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> may have some insight.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16f903d5a0590847c165cdfdd9219856</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic 2019 Q1 Build Challenge - ART! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-q1-build-challenge-art/#post-30043</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Jan 2019 17:33:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@Joshhall</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> Here is my entry for the &#8220;Art&#8221; build challenge. </p>
<p><a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/misterfrost/albums/72157705880195625" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">Planting the Flag</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d78b7a010ca4522742c3caa1e7c95ec</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic 2019 Q1 Build Challenge - ART! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2019-q1-build-challenge-art/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 21:44:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This was <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> &#8216;s idea at the Q4 meeting.  I think it was left vague intentionally.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">968b0cc4eb05c8dee564cf677437a750</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic 9v train track question in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/9v-train-track-question/#post-24931</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:19:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>holy smokes <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> those clear tracks are awesome!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a135e211253934397207da9879310b86</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic What is your dream MOC? in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-is-your-dream-moc/#post-23765</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Oct 2017 23:38:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He brought a working version of it to one of the meetings, and I know he specifically told me that he&#8217;d love to finish it, but needed people to help him&#8230;</p>
<p>Recreating mt washington was supposed to be included in our project support request with LEGO that got put on hold by LEGO for unknown reasons.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e0749d7a865c16a5d427f11f3a204ba</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic What is your dream MOC? in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-is-your-dream-moc/#post-23755</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Oct 2017 14:19:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Ben.  Walter, did you ever take this any further?? <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1953c7d2b96bd407a3956a8b3867883f</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic What is your dream MOC? in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-is-your-dream-moc/#post-23755</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Oct 2017 14:19:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Ben.  Walter, did you ever take this any further?? <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4788516d1494686a9d4aba64c1ebb635</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic What is your dream MOC? in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-is-your-dream-moc/#post-23742</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Oct 2017 18:40:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That would be Walter, who got as far as posting progress pics 16 months ago.  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a></p>
<p><a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/66166063@N07/27417823001/in/dateposted/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.flickr.com/photos/66166063@N07/27417823001/in/dateposted/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6cf7a1a240d00e11e68a6ff4bf12e6ea</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Monsters Collectible Minifigs in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/monsters-collectible-minifigs/#post-13096</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2015 01:32:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Han Solo bad feeling, or did you mean &#8220;bag feeling&#8221;&#8230;?</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zemata/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zemata</a> had a semi-exclusive Facebook thread going about getting a box to draft (and you were there <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a>, and you were there <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/JoshHall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@JoshHall</a>, and you were there <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/pete/" rel="nofollow ugc">@pete</a>&#8230;) but thus far nobody has found a complete box (I tried at East Liberty Target tonight; <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a> and Evan have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-11119"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/monsters-collectible-minifigs/#post-13096" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>