<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Will McDine | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Will McDine.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cacc1d4207ed5b0080a705daed7c270e</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic New Wheels for Wheels Bingo Benefit in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-wheels-for-wheels-bingo-benefit/#post-70198</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2026 03:05:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry for the lack of info, This is being put on by Nicholas&#8217;s sister and is still a work in progress. The Venmo link is the only link for outside fundraising for the time being. If a go fund me is made I will be sure to share it. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5cffcbca515d195d5956c6330a8278e</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Bionicle, hero factory, buildable figures? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bionicle-hero-factory-buildable-figures/#post-70104</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jun 2026 19:17:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the club! While I am not into bionicle, I also have a large bin of Bionicle parts that came in a bulk lot I purchased. I was planning on taking it to Brick Fair Oaks in an attempt to get rid of some of it, but you are welcome to take a look though it as well. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb2665fe2447300df927d59c857d54bb</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Anne! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-anne/#post-70055</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Jun 2026 18:30:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the club! Nice to have another south hills member! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd097f9879c7618b92eab145ec986ece</guid>
				<title>Will McDine started the topic New Wheels for Wheels Bingo Benefit in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-wheels-for-wheels-bingo-benefit/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jun 2026 07:22:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey all! Most everyone here knows Nicholas (<a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/nkurta0505/" rel="nofollow ugc">@nkurta0505</a>). For those who do not know him he is a fellow LUG member who has Muscular Dystrophy and is confined to a motorized wheelchair. His primary way of getting around tahn is a converted Mini-Van that allows him to drive without the need for foot pedals. Said van has consistently broken down over&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52788"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-wheels-for-wheels-bingo-benefit/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93b690d2c05f0491bd09345490e8ff24</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-69168</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Apr 2026 02:43:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I told you that would be a good location for you! I have a ton of local spots. Castle Shannon was my stomping grounds growing up. Now im only about 10 minutes away from there. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">533131f7eef0e28f79a446925179adb7</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-68842</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2026 18:43:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Use the technic axel part of the Brick Separator. That has always worked for me. Just make sure to put the axel in the back end of the window (obviously) and at the top or bottom part of the window pane. If you put it in the middle and apply force it wont work nearly as well. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74c70e4ed1b781e0b2a0825146188a94</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Hi! I&#039;m Tom in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom-2/#post-67741</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 04:21:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to a fellow Mountaineer! Looking forward to meeting and displaying with you! <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/jrbookworm/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jrbookworm</a> is also in the Mo-town area</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80d615335df3d0a81cbd19158bfd560e</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Bricklink-LEGO.com Merger in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-lego-com-merger/#post-66155</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Sep 2025 02:23:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This seems to still be the case. I urge everyone to get into the habit of checking both platforms whenever you use one or the other. This also counts if you log into Stud.Io. I logged into the Stud.Io platform and found I was logged into both ShopLego and Bricklink. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe0b8365e34fbf10ba8c824f3176aded</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Bricklink-LEGO.com Merger in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-lego-com-merger/#post-66079</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Sep 2025 03:51:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did some research and based on everything I found it looks like you only loose your VIP points (or the accrual of them) if you are registered as a business seller and not as a private seller. So we should be good</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a87699cb1773ebdbd74c6f5323ece10</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Bricklink-LEGO.com Merger in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-lego-com-merger/#post-66077</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Sep 2025 02:30:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just went and did mine, I had zero issues. One thing I did find weird was when I logged out of Bricklink I went to Shop.Lego.com and I was still logged in. So be careful of that. </p>
<p>One other thing I am curious on is I am listed as a seller on Bricklink (I made a store years ago but never listed an inventory and Never even opened the store). Do&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50648"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-lego-com-merger/#post-66077" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8318bf5791233322b2661e7fcbc3c58d</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/9/#post-63902</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2025 02:23:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><iframe loading="lazy" title="LEGO SPACE FIRETRUCK! #lego #legofire #legocity #legomoc #legobuild #legoafol #legospace #legomovie" width="422" height="750" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VFVX-FuHH20?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
<p>BrickLover Brad made a short form video of my space fire truck! shared on you tube, Instagram and TikTok!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b81cbf033096c0fde1d62ffb5b4da5f3</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-63875</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Apr 2025 02:48:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> I appreciate you looking out for me! As much as I would love some of the stuff in there, If I come home with more fire trucks my wife would likely kill me. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7c40153b507e1191c950e876f3d6794</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Q1 2025 Build Challenge: Pittsburgh Habitats in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q1-2025-build-challenge-pittsburgh-habitats/#post-63055</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Feb 2025 03:44:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay thats hysterical. Absolutely love it!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9956c6f2b4fa8abc34bcab6b4c1346a7</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic LUG Cookbook in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-cookbook/#post-63015</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Feb 2025 03:19:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im sure Alexis would love to contribute something. Let me ask her and ill post whatever she comes up with</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e9286589bae4d20fb959085b8fbd097</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic New guy near downtown in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-guy-near-downtown/#post-62616</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2025 03:20:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the club! Nice to see another town builder in the mix</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a62d5ebe38f325295cf8d95c6012c8a</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Alek in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-alek/#post-62255</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2025 19:19:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Alek, Welcome to the club! Cant wait to see some of your builds. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5909f41ec3e85eb03318e108099310cc</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Tom in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom/#post-61834</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Dec 2024 04:28:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Tom! Welcome to the Club! I must say, You do have a rather impressive collection! I went through and looked, If you are interested in selling any of the following, I would certainly be interested in discussing prices:<br />
40362- Battle of Endor<br />
10289- Bird of Paradise<br />
70436- Phantom Fire Truck 3000<br />
Disney Series 1 and 2 CMF&#8217;s</p>
<p>As far as bringing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47832"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom/#post-61834" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02848dd813f3c32ba8fc5c2cde2f91d2</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Creepy crawlers in the basement in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creepy-crawlers-in-the-basement/#post-60848</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Oct 2024 02:42:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Agreed. As long as they aren&#8217;t poisonous, and don&#8217;t bite me or anyone else, I say leave em be</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f62f6f0f501472f19127a9e055019223</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Hello, I’m Dallas in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-dallas/#post-60489</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Sep 2024 02:30:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the group, Dallas! Your collection set up looks absolutely beautiful!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16d56a5f36371822eb53feabe4f7de0d</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-60108</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2024 05:43:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For some reason it is not letting me upload the pictures. Bob, I will send them to you some other way</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d34f845fb775b928960e11a21994040</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-60092</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2024 02:15:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Completely forgot to do this. I have several and will upload them when I go on break!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b2c9eafe276274663623d65e1a8ee84</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Q3 2024 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2024-build-challenge/#post-60050</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2024 19:08:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I haven&#8217;t decided if I will participate or not yet. If I don&#8217;t I have no problems Judging. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c161a1c88ca86040d08f52d9e968484a</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59930</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Aug 2024 04:24:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just a quick recap (I will submit pictures soon), This was an incredible show. Outside of the Non LUG members that we shared tables with, I think I can speak for everyone when I say it was a great time and we put on a great display. After speaking to Alexis I think we are going to prioritize this event and Brickworld Chicago in 2025. I am hopeful&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46560"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59930" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">551bb1c7f33b9f8defa9f53b948c7d81</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59728</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2024 18:06:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I personally haven&#8217;t used discord in several months. I can download it on my phone and use it if that is the best decided method of communication. Personally I am in favor of a group text message but I don&#8217;t care either way.</p>
<p>Also, what games are everyone participating in? Its weird, Alexis and I got into the same exact games and parts drafts.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46432"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59728" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cdc8e580c9bf995e9041b6cacd65689</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59724</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2024 13:03:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Question for the masses. I was planning on bringing a smaller cooler for Alexis and I, mostly for the public days. I also have a much larger wheeled cooler that I could bring. Does anyone want me to bring the larger one? Just need to know before Saturday so I can plan on packing it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e063012d1152b4899d07f2ad98cc07d0</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59638</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jul 2024 18:12:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bought the supplies today to make a small &#8220;Glow Zone&#8221; style area. If anyone has anything small they would like to put in, let me know. I can get dimensions of the space in the next few days if anyone is interested</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0018d2f43fe578f9243be1a6a7c56f73</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59600</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jul 2024 02:29:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t know if anyone else saw the email, but anyone who requested a room at the Holiday Inn through brickfair, you can now call the hotel and put your credit card info down to officially hold the room. I went through and officially did mine this afternoon. Do not call the number in the email though. You need to call the front desk. Number is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46346"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59600" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e10cac7bd38a5b53af9acc36728560c8</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Gabe! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-gabe/#post-59573</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jul 2024 02:20:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh nice! I don&#8217;t venture over that way much but I&#8217;ve lived in the area my whole life and many of my childhood friends lived over there. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18bbbd5ad0f184d235b86741945a0f4c</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Gabe! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-gabe/#post-59566</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jul 2024 03:23:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the club, Gabe! Fellow Baldwin Borough resident here. Mind if I ask what part you&#8217;re from? My wife and I live over in South Baldwin off of Curry Road. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7889b2038eb28d51509e60d6040603c</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59451</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jun 2024 03:03:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have finalized my MOCs. (had to take one out and substitute it with something else of the same size). I am officially finalized at this time and in doing this little swap I did not change my footprint. Still good for the one table as requested</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9d8d2ae9f9356b9e6c7e286d7484edc</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59367</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2024 04:03:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That isn&#8217;t a terrible Idea in all honesty. I think for next year that is really doable. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c440aa044bbf87efd9810187fc119f0</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59332</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 17:10:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So, Just spitballing a few ideas here. I agree that the spot on the map is less than ideal.That said I am a firm believer in equality and believe if the big LUGs ger exactly what they want, then we need to advocate for getting exactly what we want, or as close to it as we possibly can get. </p>
<p>As far as the tables go, this is exactly why I wish Todd&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46169"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59332" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">858f0cdbbff6183b72ee914e6198e9a4</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59308</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 02:58:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can absolutely make that happen. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bcb1d370adbed4170c61783bfbebaf1</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59274</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 02:36:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> at the time of writing this I don&#8217;t have access to Google Sheets, I will update that as soon as I can. Just wanted to let you know that my number of MOCs will not be changing and so my request for 1 8ft table is accurate.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9743e92c6175b772988aca3942d4e35</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59065</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 May 2024 02:19:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will go on and update mine as soon as I can. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51edb74b9adddc97644f0e22c6550fa9</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58918</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 May 2024 02:19:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I am still very confused on how that all works. I think it is easier to just have people request a table, half table, and so on. I use my own builds for example. I am not basing my estimates on how large the MOC is. I am basing my estimates on the space it takes for me to display the MOC the way I desire. So in other words, In most cases I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45904"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58918" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc81f98ad4dcbc3fc0a8afa1f1ea9f32</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Can you glue LEGO together? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/can-you-glue-lego-together/#post-58738</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Apr 2024 02:50:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> cover your eyes (or eyes) for this one,</p>
<p>I have glued pieces together in the past but they were strictly detail oriented and nothing else. In my experience though any kind of glue can cause pieces to break become brittle, or to just not look good on a finished model of any kind. I few years ago I found some crafting grade sticky putty&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45779"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/can-you-glue-lego-together/#post-58738" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62b723384b18dd34d18bb6c6efac0ff8</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic 5988 - Pharaoh&#039;s Forbidden Ruins &#034;ReMOC&#034; in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/5988-pharaohs-forbidden-ruins-remoc/#post-58687</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:35:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Its funny you mention this set, One of my co-workers just brought one of these sets into work for me to look through, It wasnt 100% complete, I quickly realized it did not have the truck portion, but most if not all of the other pieces were present. Truly a great set with some nice printing!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c14bec702e996225a7068396804e764</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58550</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2024 03:25:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just went in and registered my first 10 MOCs. These will likely be the bulk of my MOCs, but I am going to go through my stuff and see if there is anything else I want to or should take before I finalize my list. Size wise (assuming my estimates are correct) I am sitting at appx 3/4 of one 8ft table. Goal for me is to have exactly one table&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45649"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-58550" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d21d145a11321d64db4e6ad71550af1</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58467</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Mar 2024 22:02:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ben, Thank you for volunteering. I was willing to but having only been to one other brickfair event I wasn&#8217;t sure I was the best fit. I am more than willing to help, but I appreciate you starting the conversation </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">956383c4c298574a555e04664754f97a</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/15/#post-58351</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Mar 2024 02:29:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very nice! I was thinking of doing something similar with the train shed but have not gotten around to it</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">187497abee507c316e97fed84e98a432</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-58329</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:59:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just went through and attempted to register my MOCs for this and it appears that Steel City LUG is not listed under the LUG option yet. That said I did not go through and register anything at this time</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ade3d3b8c0c7f889f1bb138b1943d9e</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic &#034;Project Baseplate&#034; starting LEGO clubs for kids in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/project-baseplate-starting-lego-clubs-for-kids/#post-58225</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:45:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw this on the news last week but completely forgot to post about it here. Looking forward to any relationships we can form here!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9ffd6765135ce09033f359948a1548f</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/57/#post-57604</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Feb 2024 03:26:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I still have mine. It is in similar states as Dan&#8217;s and Tim&#8217;s. Being held together with packing tape and AFOL stickers. I still use it at the store, and on occasion I have certain employees ask me how old the card is because its their first time ever seeing a white and red card. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5512c156d1700de0c3455522fbb2f040</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-57494</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2024 23:53:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah, I had the same thing, It just in general said someone would be in contact with me. I&#8217;m perfectly fine with that. Its showing on the site that I reserved a room and that&#8217;s all I really care about. </p>
<p>Oh yes, now that you bring it up I do remember seeing something on social media about that. I wasn&#8217;t sure off hand and just wanted to make sure&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44881"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-57494" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ede0e1f92bb229c43e2964e110919d3a</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-57416</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Feb 2024 23:52:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So Alexis and I are both registered and paid for, I have also put in a place holder for a hotel room at the Holiday inn, but have not received a call from their staff like the website said. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> do they not engrave the 3rd brick on the brick badges at this show? I Noticed when I registered it wouldn&#8217;t let me add anything. I&#8217;m assuming it is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44815"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/2/#post-57416" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb7c7dd12a0f8930cf610057f311a631</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic changes to variants on bricklink in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/changes-to-variants-on-bricklink/#post-57114</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jan 2024 03:09:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree whole heartedly here. If it&#8217;s a cosmetic difference then I don&#8217;t care. As long as the overall parts and dimensions are the same, then that&#8217;s all that matters to me. However, If its a functionality difference then it must be separated. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed4b70f5430f88fd665f310e2827d512</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56928</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Jan 2024 13:24:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went and registered Alexis and I today. I have not paid just yet, but will be paying soon. Once I pay I am going to go through and register all of my MOCs. I will wait add my MOCs until we come to a consensus as to what the best way to do it is. Personally If we go down the route of registering our own I will likely register everything fudge the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44489"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56928" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">578240f69c8132f0d67879cb9bf28e15</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/#post-56874</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2024 19:15:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Confirmed I will be attending! More than likely will be registering this weekend, If the spots they have at the holiday inn sell out, anyone have any alternative hotels? Or do we want to potentially skip the holiday inn and see if another hotel would give us our own block that way we are all together?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e097e45e5210b7642bd41a48055e9a25</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic So I got a killer offer from a seller in Hungry... in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/so-i-got-a-killer-offer-from-a-seller-in-hungry/#post-56406</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Dec 2023 03:07:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This really is an excellent deal. While I have no use for hundreds of these items, I have interest in some of the parts! Let me run some numbers and I will email you here soon. Thanks for this great offer <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bigbbricks/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bigbbricks</a>, and Happy Holidays!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>