<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Alice | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/yoshieekid/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/yoshieekid/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alice.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e5106b24f8f3b599c09a586ebbc0afe</guid>
				<title>Alice replied to the topic AFOL and proud of it! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-and-proud-of-it/#post-10782</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2015 02:45:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wish I could make next week&#8217;s meeting, but I have tickets to the 1pm Pens vs Coyotes game on Saturday. </p>
<p>Are meeting minutes posted online?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ff98b3b5e622f9883028adddf1e8e49</guid>
				<title>Alice started the topic AFOL and proud of it! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-and-proud-of-it/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2015 03:46:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p>I have recently emerged from a several-decades-long dark period when my 4-year-old got his first lego set. Since then, I got back into building with my kid. We build mostly lego city vehicles (police, trucks, etc) and The Lego Movie sets together almost every night.  He is getting really good (for a 4-year-old) at MOCing as well!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-9016"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-and-proud-of-it/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">144f1320346011396f57c520231619ce</guid>
				<title>Alice&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/9009/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 00:43:10 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">278f555d720c8727ca7ab3a91178a8a4</guid>
				<title>Alice became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/9007/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 00:37:58 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>