<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Zach Bauer | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/zbauer/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/zbauer/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Zach Bauer.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">754340883b764dd5acaaa299965b28d0</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-44176</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Apr 2022 13:04:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f62e; thanks for the tip <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>! Looks like I better make a call.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0fc624f774a59a882329b1a4e66760f</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/41/#post-39399</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 May 2021 10:51:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a> sounds good. I&#8217;ll bring my ghostbusters equipment also just in case 😉</p>
<p>Should be either July or August but I&#8217;ll let you know.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcf6816771cc2de0b4837161287a253b</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/41/#post-39397</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 May 2021 01:31:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>I am looking into conducting an energy audit of a church. Does <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zbauer/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zbauer</a> (or anyone else) know of a cost effective way to do this?</p>
<p>There is an “Energy Doctor” in Westmoreland County who seems very experienced but also very expensive.</p></blockquote>
<p>I&#8217;m intrigued <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>! I did a little bit of it in school. I could probably help out with everything that can be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32517"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/41/#post-39397" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">586c5b93daac42099cd3b53abf2559b3</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic BrickFair Virginia in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-virginia/page/2/#post-31848</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2019 00:07:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll be there Saturday for the whole [spectator] day. Hope to see some of you yinzers there!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6a2fbe49fe317508d2310dff417977a</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic BrickFair Virginia in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-virginia/#post-31068</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Apr 2019 15:05:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>#subscribed</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92bc5aac4a62c0546579bd0861847742</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/27/#post-30581</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Feb 2019 01:47:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>They could be useful if you were doing an underground tunnel</p></blockquote>
<p>word of advice Greg, give up while you&#8217;re ahead 🙂 <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46dc0fb7d05ea4df89dd84358d47b822</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/23/#post-26786</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Apr 2018 23:31:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Wow, pretentious and entitled, spoken like a true New Yorker. Rub it in, why don’cha?</p></blockquote>
<p>So accurate it hurts haha</p>
<p>Put me down for $20 share of C3 though</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2b28279fc08d8a3f933d9fc5196f7ed</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/22/#post-26741</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Apr 2018 01:28:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>I wonder if the exit of toys r us in our area will increase any potential for an official lego store…</p></blockquote>
<p>I have so many stores near me that I could probably just give you one 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d95380a2103c05f51e0b2f66043cbe5f</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/14/#post-22060</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Jun 2017 03:45:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats on the award, Greg! Speech was great.</p>
<p>And the pergola looks amazing! Tell your son an architect said it looks beautiful 😉 . Just what that otherwise awkward island in the parking lot needed.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f250883a306b74b2351f79b5f940bad</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/14/#post-22006</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:14:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Eventually I’ll post something over on the BFNJ17 thread, cause he’s gonna do a similar display at that one and I talked to him about possibly joining in and I’ve done a couple test builds at my house despite being focused on other stuff for the time being. I don’t know if it’ll convince at any space builders in our group to come to that one,&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-18879"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/14/#post-22006" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1924956aa53603995aad93e57b16635d</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/14/#post-21995</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:26:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok I give up lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09037a4af41096f85c304e0f439eaf27</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/14/#post-21995</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:26:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh I give up lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf04831ed4bb160c5e3015fa9daccda8</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/14/#post-21995</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:26:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here is Will&#8217;s display there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fc734bebec9a5afc27bcf2b215eca10</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/14/#post-21995</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:26:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here is Will&#8217;s display there. I can only post</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2ca36bcfe4cc8033c8cadeaa806d4bd</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/14/#post-21995</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:26:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here is Will&#8217;s display there. This website won&#8217;t let me post any others!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e2bf8ebdc03df0bd03d6dc988e1970d</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/13/#post-21507</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 May 2017 19:26:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No clue but if you&#8217;d like to cut your shipping costs in half, I&#8217;d take you up on that 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da147ea65537376ae39dc69b29073d04</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/12/#post-21113</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Apr 2017 01:06:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Some of us have been angling for that invitation for five years&#8230;</p></blockquote>
<p>It&#8217;s worth the wait.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2d396b4f3d06009aefd626c57df81a7</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/7/#post-16688</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jun 2016 12:45:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He now is the coolest 5 year old I know. Kid knows how to party.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20b2a7a824553b08c40a88510a5b898d</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/6/#post-16611</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 May 2016 14:23:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>Supposedly, the guy sold about 100 cars this way and finally got caught. I looked up the bluebook value the value of the car with the extra mileage and the difference was several thousand dollars less.</p>
<p>The odometer only had 5 digits, so the odometer started over at zero once it reached a hundred thousand miles. We got the car just before it&hellip;</p></blockquote>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14140"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/6/#post-16611" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89fcaf32a536bff74acc07d29c6c1515</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/6/#post-16607</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 May 2016 02:39:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>My wife and I bought a car from a private seller when we lived near DC and we found out several years later from the US Justice Department that the car had 100,000 more miles than were listed on the title. We should have paid more attention when we had it inspected and the mechanic said “its been run hard.”</p></blockquote>
<p>The Justice Department told you aft&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14136"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/6/#post-16607" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edb433784b0e534d5bbe74bd578df17c</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/5/#post-15822</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Apr 2016 00:40:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds bueno! I can just pick them up from you whenever. You don&#8217;t have to make an extra trip.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">390a8eece84cc55ca6332e10c4f35c3e</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/5/#post-15820</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Apr 2016 23:37:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll take 1 or 2 to tinker with! I still have a couple I mess around with that I programmed in college with arduino boards.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">496ea52e248d5f1278c7b571e9f81b77</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/3/#post-14385</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Dec 2015 16:51:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/solscud007/" rel="nofollow ugc">@solscud007</a> I need you to bring Ben&#8217;s trees to Q4 provided that you are coming? Please and thank you and let me know if you can&#8217;t.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5657aaaabac967471775d3dcce52910c</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/3/#post-14384</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Dec 2015 16:07:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh no! I visit this store once a month. Hopefully it is open over new years weekend (although that wouldn&#8217;t make much sense) So sad 🙁 I can only imagine they are sick of paying that rent regardless of the foot traffic they get in there. </p>
<p>And I never even got to ride the ferris wheel.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80c475e503fd8f8273c4ce240541325d</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/9544/#acomment-9549</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:07:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was just going to send 1 or 2 small cars so there should be space somewhere I&#8217;m sure. I was just trying to think of someone close. Know of anyone in the North Hills going on Thursday?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/zbauer/" rel="nofollow ugc">Zach Bauer</a> posted an update <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/suezpeace/" rel="nofollow ugc">@suezpeace</a> will you by any chance be going in to work tomorrow and will see Ben before he leaves for PBF? I have some MOCs I wanted to give to someone to take.			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a9d36410f6d3c52026d0a1ce5065fbf</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/9544/#acomment-9546</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:43:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh that&#8217;s ok. I&#8217;m actually not on campus anyway. Thanks though.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/zbauer/" rel="nofollow ugc">Zach Bauer</a> posted an update <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/suezpeace/" rel="nofollow ugc">@suezpeace</a> will you by any chance be going in to work tomorrow and will see Ben before he leaves for PBF? I have some MOCs I wanted to give to someone to take.			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8cbc1bd40d487fc9578c4ec2d15f1e4</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer posted an update: @suezpeace will you by any chance be going in to work [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/9544/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:20:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/suezpeace/" rel="nofollow ugc">@suezpeace</a> will you by any chance be going in to work tomorrow and will see Ben before he leaves for PBF? I have some MOCs I wanted to give to someone to take.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5d6a7a6983225426a788dc2d9f8fe83</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic New member here - Sam in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-here-sam/#post-9368</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Dec 2014 00:33:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Sam.  This train collection sounds insanely awesome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3c43745e5069354810abab8542ab8fc</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-2/#post-8613</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:57:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Benjamin.  I&#8217;m an architecture student in the group and looking forward to meeting you.  I sort of disappeared to Australia for a few months to study abroad but will be back in December. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f7e658203a3c3ffcf66e4a100350407</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/5355/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:01:47 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72174a109acfbc4a135c74f93d731bd6</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone/#post-5863</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Apr 2014 06:39:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I gave up on the staircase roof a few years ago. The panels are loose and difficult to pull off but I think it&#8217;s worth it.</p>
<p>I paint the Legos to look different on purpose. I think it gives it a more realistic look. I guess I&#8217;ve had too much exposure to actual building  construction to think that perfectly crafted and shiny walls is how things&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4753"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone/#post-5863" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02568b8c8f8c2c0f573030033854e98c</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone/#post-5824</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Apr 2014 04:29:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Attached is a random house that I did a while ago with one too many styles in the same structure as well as the church I did most recently which hasn&#8217;t been documented yet.  I&#8217;m pretty lazy about the documentation and really need to start time lapsing these builds.  I can&#8217;t find the Biltmore pics right now.  I ran out of pieces I think and never&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4735"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone/#post-5824" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a0dafda1795df5601306dc0ec6b0200</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone/#post-5821</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Apr 2014 03:06:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Matt.  I&#8217;m an architecture student in my 4th year of my undergraduate degree.  I have been messing around with Legos ever since I was little.  I guess I sort of skipped &#8216;the dark ages&#8217; and never really stopped.  I mostly like to build big houses and civic buildings that are based on actual buildings.  My latest have been the Builtmore Estate&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4733"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone/#post-5821" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff47f82b7d2aee9203634d8b21f78b25</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer started the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:51:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I&#8217;m new and really excited to learn that something like this exists.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8c0bbc343b9c695d26f76a69aecf36f</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/4730/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:45:49 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>