<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | John S | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning John S.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:23:33 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e4d0fff369b45839122e529d250d2ff</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 18:53:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone here with trains, beside me?  It&#8217;s that time of the year again with the Brick Train Awards. Go to their <a href="https://www.bricktrainawards.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">website</a> and submit photos or renders of your MOCs.  I&#8217;d like to see Steel City LUG being represented in the entries from trains, wagons, cabooses, etc </p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> please tag anyone that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53377"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">150948e7ef9f76b98a123e44621b679b</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60402</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2024 17:00:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heads up. The 2024 Brick Train Awards are open. If anyone has great photos and overviews of the train layouts from either the CSC or Home and Garden Show this year, please share the link as my photos tend to focus on everyone&#8217;s trains running. I can submit on behalf of Steel City LUG and include the video tour I made, but I need good overview&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46850"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60402" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c41d0380af648ca2a7316f6e79ce5361</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59510</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jun 2024 17:26:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just got word that FX bricks now has R104 9v back in stock and R120 9v metal train track available. They are injection molded plastic in dark bluish grey with metal rails and fit the standard 9v system. They should fit the corner mills that currently have Bricktrack plastic 104/120 curves.</p>
<p>I know there&#8217;s been talk during shows of wanting to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46283"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59510" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75010657f6fbbda65953debdd176a685</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59295</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 23:33:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also, I was just on the site, and I noticed that John Singer of Pittsburgh PA is a registered attendee but has not posted to this thread, registered a MOC with our collab, or reserved space on this thread&#8217;s spreadsheet.  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67b3e53959201c6589ff83b4ce7a9ebc</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54628</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2023 18:10:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I definitely support this effort.  Not just for the LUG recognition, but I’m sure Mark from Home and Garden would love to say he has award winning displays at his event.  I would think that goes for any venue or event we’re a part of.</p>
<p>As Krista said, check out the gallery <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/gallery/2/?envira_id=31964" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.steelcitylug.com/gallery/2/?envira_id=31964</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bffdbddedd4d59fa6321bb040704d5e5</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54589</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Sep 2023 02:14:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heads up, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a>, and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a>.</p>
<p>The 2023 Brick Train Awards are live and the Lug&#8217;s spectacular city display at the Pittsburgh Home and Garden Show would certainly qualify for &#8220;Best Overall Group Display.&#8221; Do you have any photos that you&#8217;d want to submit for it on their website or would you like to me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43057"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54589" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df5f989774380704eb56442e3ab2581e</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic AFOL Research Study - search for a volunteer in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/afol-research-study-search-for-a-volunteer/#post-38484</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Feb 2021 19:27:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This must be a targeted study (male, college degree, etc.).  There was no explanation given as to why these parameters were selected.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a> if you want to PM me your information, I will submit it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>