<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Dale Sims | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/dales/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/dales/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dale Sims.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79ec836c0c00426523625a46387ec44a</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-70371</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 01:11:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That engine looks so funny going around those tiny curves. 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7576631489a3cabaf047fdbabffeb9c</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims replied to the topic Project Cabeese in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/project-cabeese/#post-69640</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 May 2026 12:29:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have never seen one like the top one. Is it real?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf0067a4a56855ded31050d3fc37f7a1</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68570</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2026 16:56:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fun fact: Each of the 4 animals on the top represent something. The Rabbit, was the Chinese animal of the year when Ninjago came out. The Horse, the current Chinese New Year animal. The Dragon, the most popular animal of Ninjago. Almost every character has at least 1 dragon to represent them. The Snake, the original villian of Ninjago. The snake&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52045"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68570" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cf0f7aec9dcac1d60c9fdee8414c7bd</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68536</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2026 02:50:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are we presenting our digital build during the meeting or emailing it to someone?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63cc3efe47d9877ce90b468a1a4d12ce</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims started the topic Monorail city display in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/monorail-city-display/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2026 02:45:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On February 7th, the NMRA (National Model Railroading Association) had a show here in my hometown. Many of the train shows I have been to are typically anti-Lego. This one was the exact opposite!  I brought my monorail city display to the show. Many of the modelers were impressed with how complex Lego can actually get. There was a running joke as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51894"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/monorail-city-display/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8f7d956edabe28c4113803ae0962255</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-68205</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 19:24:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think it&#8217;ll be awesome to see in motion!<br />
I&#8217;m looking forward to getting some inspiration from the NMRA show here in town this weekend. I like building the non-realistic trains or some of the concept ones that never came to be.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">484237bb48ae918f3ff4738b8bf8513a</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-66691</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Nov 2025 06:08:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have heard of a lot of different and unique train designs, but never this one. I like this concept. Sadly, I could see it ending up as an ill fated Die Hard sequel. 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">379b64a1c021536d1b8d6cf1bfc2940e</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims replied to the topic Heya, I&#039;m Dale! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/heya-im-dale/#post-65784</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 12:57:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I actually live in Marion. And yes I will be coming up with the show. I am looking forward to meeting all of you while I&#8217;m up there!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46df23b0ce51255422b8fbf6390ef08d</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/50446/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 04:40:35 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c63dc06afc2d8ad64859826fe3c25b4c</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims started the topic Heya, I&#039;m Dale! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/heya-im-dale/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 04:12:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello all!<br />
  My name is Dale and I am originally from up near Mercer (intersection of 79 &amp; 80). Currently I live in southern Illinois. If you are participating in The Ultimate Brick Show in November, you know my name from there.<br />
  My first set was the Voyager from 1980 and I still have it! My current big build is a brick built monorail system.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50445"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/heya-im-dale/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37161104090412d52e0ee74677d97bfb</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/50444/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 04:04:11 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9db6015ce5a44f472bfbe0369748acf8</guid>
				<title>Dale Sims became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/50442/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 03:58:37 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>