<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Gabe Vistica | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Gabe Vistica.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e4d0fff369b45839122e529d250d2ff</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 18:53:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone here with trains, beside me?  It&#8217;s that time of the year again with the Brick Train Awards. Go to their <a href="https://www.bricktrainawards.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">website</a> and submit photos or renders of your MOCs.  I&#8217;d like to see Steel City LUG being represented in the entries from trains, wagons, cabooses, etc </p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> please tag anyone that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53377"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0068c189cb3f41d5efbc57dd783b5fcc</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70876</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:07:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> for looking into it and for making updates.  I will gladly give it another try as I believe this will be helpful for the giant TUBS double footprint layout I&#8217;m working on and it&#8217;s potential for multi-lug collaboration.  Seriously, thanks. I&#8217;ll let you know how it goes on my end. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea11faa0b061d18d836be0db0e4f32df</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-68477</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Feb 2026 20:25:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks so much <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a>!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">baae0f59a161c25509496845b6d9c9cc</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/#post-68142</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2026 17:23:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Agree <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a>. One other footnote, I was able to place smaller baseplates &#8220;on top&#8221; of the LRC (Long Radius Curve) 4&#215;4 block, which temporarily solved the issue you brought up the other day about that LRC box not being the actual baseplate footprint for those long radius corners. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c559ccc2b532dd9887130e2d198d1ac</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/#post-68101</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jan 2026 22:12:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Played around with this a little bit today by starting to build the Locomotion Weekend layout for 2026. Still lots to do, but I plan to try to replicate that layout in the Layout Planner. </p>
<p>Here&#8217;s a link to the Google Sheets file that shows what I used for baseplate color coding/legend for Locomotion Weekend 2026. Certainly nothing set in stone,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51751"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/#post-68101" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfe2411a4dd2157eaeff80e10c62bd8a</guid>
				<title>Josie Vistica started the topic Hi, I&#039;m Not-Quite-New Here! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-not-quite-new-here/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jan 2025 18:48:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m Josie! My husband, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a>, has been active here for the past few months. I&#8217;ll be presenting some things with him at this weekend&#8217;s International Lego Day, so I wanted to join officially and introduce myself ^^</p>
<p>I&#8217;m a lifetime Lego fan. My grandfather, sister and I used to get a few sets every year and build them together. I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48251"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-not-quite-new-here/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2218019ae8ce9dc18712b20643765114</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62488</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2025 17:04:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> I copied and pasted the links from Flickr into the body of the message, rather than choosing and uploading the picture through the CHOOSE FILE button.  The system will normal then import the pictures.  I&#8217;mnot sure why it works, but it does.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d0b00909f0865c2673c75e2c67cd550</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62486</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jan 2025 12:37:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a>, what I&#8217;ve found that works is to attach one photo with the original post and then go back and &#8220;Edit&#8221; the post after it&#8217;s up to add more photos. Doing it that way they stack up with your original post. You have to add them one at a time, and it&#8217;s a pain, but it works. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">889e183e29a219593138c2c3984a87ab</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Trackside Lubricator in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/trackside-lubricator/#post-59692</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Jul 2024 21:26:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is all fascinating.  Thank you <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/playingwithechoes/" rel="nofollow ugc">@playingwithechoes</a> for your insights.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>